Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New and need advise

mason666yeahx

Hi to allI've been into satanism for about a month now but because of fear I havent moved on in my meditations. Basically I started by cleaning my aura, aura of protection, cleaning chakras, void, yoga breathing for a month now. Things in my life already started to improve. Something in my head was telling me how to improve my life ( a point in the right direction ) as well and I prosumed it was satan. The time came to " open the soul " but what stopped me was the fact that I will start seeing things like ghosts or spirits, this is something I don't think I can handle, I've never seen a ghost in my life so I don't know how I will react. 
I understand you start by opening the third eye then work your way down. Is there anyway you can do it the opposite way? I've heard the lower chakras are good for self esteem that way I will be strong enough to cope with seeing things if that makes sense ( just a thought ).  I know, Fear is the enemy.
Also I've not yet dedicated for the same reasons, I want to but I fill as well the time isn't right. Ive only been doing this for a month but have been studying joyofsatan for about 4 months. I want to be 100% sure this is the path I will follow forever because the dedication is a promise and shouldn't be broken. 
So things in my life started to improve as I mentioned but this last week it all seemed to go the opposite way. and the meditations that I've been doing all this time have started to feel un successful. like it has all worn off. 
Advise will be much appreciated thank you. 

DO NOT MEDITATE IF YOUR ARE NOT DEDICATED. This can be EXTREMELY dangerous.   

On Saturday, March 7, 2015 9:05 PM, "mason666yeahx@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi to allI've been into satanism for about a month now but because of fear I havent moved on in my meditations. Basically I started by cleaning my aura, aura of protection, cleaning chakras, void, yoga breathing for a month now. Things in my life already started to improve. Something in my head was telling me how to improve my life ( a point in the right direction ) as well and I prosumed it was satan. The time came to " open the soul " but what stopped me was the fact that I will start seeing things like ghosts or spirits, this is something I don't think I can handle, I've never seen a ghost in my life so I don't know how I will react. 
I understand you start by opening the third eye then work your way down. Is there anyway you can do it the opposite way? I've heard the lower chakras are good for self esteem that way I will be strong enough to cope with seeing things if that makes sense ( just a thought ).  I know, Fear is the enemy.
Also I've not yet dedicated for the same reasons, I want to but I fill as well the time isn't right. Ive only been doing this for a month but have been studying joyofsatan for about 4 months. I want to be 100% sure this is the path I will follow forever because the dedication is a promise and shouldn't be broken. 
So things in my life started to improve as I mentioned but this last week it all seemed to go the opposite way. and the meditations that I've been doing all this time have started to feel un successful. like it has all worn off. 

Hello, I felt the same way as u did before, being scared of what's to happen, for it was new. The enemy had me in check from all those lies. So as what happened was I got the courage and just did it and I haven't looked back, also because u studied what was on the JOS site, it made me even happeir that I am not with the enemy anymore, but it don't make me happy on seeing what thy have done. Don't think of fear, think of making ur life better. Another thing I did after I did the ritual I did the medition and things looked better but the enemy still around it sorta made me stop, and I did and I started seeing how things was getting worse. Till started again and I feel 100 times better and happer.
so lol sorry, logic don't fear study and let father Satan show u the way. Don't go any farther then studying.
Hail father Satan

Ok well thankyou I'm glad you told me that, like I say I only was doing the basics, ( cleaning aura, chakras, aura protection, void, ) so now knowing this it's time to either stop or dedicate. 
You say dangerous, how do you mean if you don't mind me asking. Will something happen even if I stop now. I'm glad you told me this.

I can confirm what Yog said, i started the 40-day self-empowerment program but only performed the dedication ritual at day 6. Since i started meditating, i started to feel like i was being watched as soon as the night arrived, i could barely sleep. At the night of day 5 it got REALLY worse, to the point where i could see a faint white form circling around me when i closed my eyes, luckly Father's sigil appeared and protected me that night. The next day i promptely performed the ritual as soon as i got home from work, but even that day the enemy was trying to block my efforts, as i started to make the preparations for the ritual i was struck by a severe headache, but i pushed forward. After i burned the paper and started meditating, the headache went away.
I'm at day 9 now, nothing tried to bother me ever since i performed the dedication ritual.

About you being not sure if you should or should not dedicate, if you can relate to "The path presents itself", then go for it.

By dangerous he means that without protection of father Satan, the enemy will try to attack you more often. when you dedicate to father Satan, the enemy realizes that you have already created a permanent bond with him and become discouraged.

It took me a lot longer than you and the same thing happened to me.  I was already psychically open to the point where I would experience the things you may have already.  I’ve seen some crazy shit “for a long time”.  When you’re ready to dedicate, then do it and don’t worry about what everybody else thinks.  It’s really none of their business.  Yog and others do a great job of moderating bullshit from the site, because people bring up stupid shit all the time and they don’t want other people getting all confused and stuff from it.  You need to separate that out from your decision and make sure it’s “your” decision.  Judging from what you wrote and how you wrote it; you’re a very spiritual person, you’re a very intelligent person, you seem to have a high degree of personal ethics and you’d be perfect for this.  So, don’t get the idea that you’re going to run out of stuff to learn about and then be coerced into dedication somehow.  That’s not going to happen.  You and I still have a ton of stuff to learn.  I’ve been at it awhile now and feel like I’m just scratching the surface.  Yog is right.  You cannot do “real” meditation, (which this is) until you are dedicated.  High Priestess Maxine Dietrich discusses this on one of her “You Tube” videos.  I can’t remember which one it is off-hand.  In it she mentions the fact that you can carry along for a short while, but when this stuff starts to bite and really take effect, unless you are dedicated you are in danger of experiencing some “really” scary stuff.  Dedication offers certain protections from that.  It’s like a little kid and a psycho adult that wants to hurt them.  They would think twice about it when there is someone standing by you twice their size.  Regardless of how scared you get from it, it will screw you up by making you apprehensive about everything and slow your learning down.  I’m sure you’ve read the ExposingChristianity.com site in its entirety and understood it, but you should read it again.  The words are easy to understand.  Your learning is not done through comprehension of the words, it’s done through a gradual confront of the concepts i.e. it’s all about continuous confronting.  That is, facing it, digging into it deeper and finding the truth.  Once you deprogram yourself more, in my opinion, that’s when you will know.  You will just know.  “Ghosts” is a term filled with all sorts of stupid ideas.  The ones I’ve met are so fricken cool it’s hard to explain.

---In [email protected], <mason666yeahx@... wrote :

I've been on the astral before dedicating and have been scared by things.  I've been attacked by things.  I've fought things and won and lost.  They were just some low-level spirits and they couldn't do much, although I did get cursed fairly well by one I went after.  I thought I was a bad-ass.  Then I had a few beers and went to sleep.  It wasn't that scary for me, because I talked to spirits and so forth and seen some of the shadier elements.  For those that haven't seen certain spirits or entities, I've seen it freak people out really bad.  Then their are the dangerous ones.  They can screw you up.  I've seen a guy, make contact with a spirit and try to bind them.  I demanded that he not do it and he told me to f#$% off or he's bind me.  A real dipshit.  Binding = Bad, forget all about that.  That dude was literally tortured for a year.  I went to help him and that spirit told me that I had one opportunity to back off or I would be next.  That spirit would have killed me for sure.  That spirit was an ethical spirit.  I don't have to go find out, but I know that dude killed himself and was tortured non-stop for at least 3-years.  Then their are the Sorcerers.  Ethics equals zero.  Anything goes with them.  Theirs different levels of really bad with them.  But that's the spiritual world.  That's not studying.  Their is a ton of stuff to study.  When your ready to join, then join.  When you know, then you'll know.  It isn't any more complicated than that.

---In [email protected], <mason666yeahx@... wrote :

Ok well thankyou I'm glad you told me that, like I say I only was doing the basics, ( cleaning aura, chakras, aura protection, void, ) so now knowing this it's time to either stop or dedicate. 
You say dangerous, how do you mean if you don't mind me asking. Will something happen even if I stop now. I'm glad you told me this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back