Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new address for blackkat

Brian

Hail Satan blackkat my friend,
My gmail account got lost,so I opened a new one.bgibbions@... Sorry if you were trying to get me on the old one.All I did was put an extra i in it.Talk to you soon my friend.
Hail Satan
Brian

bgibbions@... sorry blackkat :)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 7:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] new address for blackkat

My gmail account got lost,so I opened a new one.bgibbions@... Sorry if you were trying to get me on the old one.All I did was put an extra i in it.Talk to you soon my friend.
Hail Satan
Brian

...Hail Satan!!"This email account does not exist" is what i keep getting so i cannot reply.

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian

Not sure what these asshole kikes did to me,but I got my old account back up,so please feel free to email me at it.I want to be there Sister,as you are always for me.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] new address for blackkat

...Hail Satan!!"This email account does not exist" is what i keep getting so i cannot reply.

Hail Satan
Brian

..Hail Satan!! I am posting this in the group because this is now the second time it happened. If you will notice that it happens on a Saturday both times{ when we do a destruction ritual.} Again, it happened so we could not put it together for the both of us to do for more power. Fuck these kike scum of the earth!!!!

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 5:51 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  Not sure what these asshole kikes did to me,but I got my old account back up,so please feel free to email me at it.I want to be there Sister,as you are always for me. Hail Satan Brian

Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] new address for blackkat

Hail Satan
Brian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back