Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nephilim and Annunaki

Demonic Era

Im have read and still reading a lot of literature about Sumer, ancient Gods, Nibiru planet ect. But I cant find out anyhow what's the difference between annunaki and nephilim? Are they the same or different? I would like to hear a clear answer, not opinion. Every literature writes differently, so Im totally lost. Dont know which Article or book to trust. What about "The Lost Book Of Enki"?

Demonic Era

They are the same thing, just in a different language. Nephilim is hebrew, Annunaki is their Sumerian title.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Demonic Era" <demonic.era666@... wrote:

Im have read and still reading a lot of literature about Sumer, ancient Gods, Nibiru planet ect. But I cant find out anyhow what's the difference between annunaki and nephilim? Are they the same or different? I would like to hear a clear answer, not opinion. Every literature writes differently, so Im totally lost. Dont know which Article or book to trust. What about "The Lost Book Of Enki"?

Demonic Era

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:
They are the same thing, just in a different language. Nephilim is hebrew, Annunaki is their Sumerian title.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Demonic Era" <demonic.era666@ wrote:

Demonic Era
aha, now I get it. Lets say thats what I was really thinking, but wasnt sure 100% thanks for answer.

<td val[/IMG]The Annunaki and Nephilim are the same, just different cultures. I'm reading the Lost Book of Enki, and some of it may be true, some may not. Keep in mind that our books and information have been corrupted. Take everything with doubt, and as your advance, the truth will become clear to you. You will just know what's true, and what's not, when your third eye, and sixth chakra begin to open wide.   HAIL SATAN

--- On Fri, 3/12/10, Demonic Era <demonic.era666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Nephilim and Annunaki
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, March 12, 2010, 4:34 PM

Demonic Era
[/TD]

Just so you now..Zecharia Sitchin who first came up with this theory in his 1976 book the 12th planet is a JEW...he was (not sure if he still is) at the time financially backed by the Rockefeller Family. His office was located inside the Rockefeller Center in NYC. Any project this family supports is questionable and the fact that ZS is a JEW explains a lot. It's all part of the 2012 Zionist Olympics games in London, where a real BIG alien Hollywood production is going to be shown to the world..Whatever you will see...IT"S ALL FAKE!!

HAIL ENKI

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Ardis <thefriesiankeeper@... wrote:

The Annunaki and Nephilim are the same, just different cultures. I'm reading the Lost Book of Enki, and some of it may be true, some may not. Keep in mind that our books and information have been corrupted. Take everything with doubt, and as your advance, the truth will become clear to you. You will just know what's true, and what's not, when your third eye, and sixth chakra begin to open wide.

HAIL SATAN

--- On Fri, 3/12/10, Demonic Era <demonic.era666@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Nephilim and Annunaki
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, March 12, 2010, 4:34 PM

Demonic Era

I'm not sure where you guys got your info, but the nephilim are the hybrids of human women and the annunaki. Nephilim were the "Sons of God" Literally, but not of pure Annunaki blood.. The bible may have translted the message horribly wrong, but there were giants back then... Hell there was giants recorded on heiroglyphics in some of the egyptian pyramids, Giants that were treated as half/demi-gods. .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Demonic Era" <demonic.era666@... wrote:

Demonic Era

This is true. I have seen and worked with many Demons and I can tell you- they are all extremely tall- over 7 feet. Anubis was the tallest I had ever seen as he seemed to be 8 feet tall. Azazel is 7'7. Father Satan is also tall.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

I'm not sure where you guys got your info, but the nephilim are the hybrids of human women and the annunaki. Nephilim were the "Sons of God" Literally, but not of pure Annunaki blood.. The bible may have translted the message horribly wrong, but there were giants back then... Hell there was giants recorded on heiroglyphics in some of the egyptian pyramids, Giants that were treated as half/demi-gods. .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Demonic Era" <demonic.era666@ wrote:

Demonic Era

I work closely with Anubis; he is about 8 feet tall. I don't know that there are any 'short' gods in the Satanic pantheon. There are other gods who do not reach such height, such as the Atlantean gods of the Aztecs, but they too are tall [at least those with whom I've had experience]; over 6 feet being the norm.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

This is true. I have seen and worked with many Demons and I can tell you- they are all extremely tall- over 7 feet. Anubis was the tallest I had ever seen as he seemed to be 8 feet tall. Azazel is 7'7. Father Satan is also tall.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

Demonic Era

Anubis looks a good 10 feet tall to me... prolly cause im short ;-;

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I work closely with Anubis; he is about 8 feet tall. I don't know that there are any 'short' gods in the Satanic pantheon. There are other gods who do not reach such height, such as the Atlantean gods of the Aztecs, but they too are tall [at least those with whom I've had experience]; over 6 feet being the norm.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

Demonic Era

From the Christian Bible a Nephlim is suppose to be an Angel that fell because the Angel ( Usually male ) could not resist the sins of the flesh of mortals. Mortal women to be more specific.
A Nephlim is considered to either seed or birth Succhubi and or Incubi as it is not clear if they can be just/only female or male. Apparently the male ( Incubi ) are harder to vanquish or get rid of than the female ( Succhubi )
A child of a Succhubi/Incubi and a mortal human is thought to be our worst criminals or our most famous if not fictious, " Merlin The Wizard."

In anciant Summeria or Egypt, Nephthys was the quiet Goddess to her sister Isis, Osiris, and Set and are suppose to be quadruplets.

Isis and Osiris apparently fell in love in the womb and were married
Nephthys and Set were apparently paired off due to default

Apparently, Nephthys used trickery to seduce Osiris by impersonating Isis and the Birth of Aubis resulted

Anubis is also known as Anpu

Anubis is guardian of the door through which the deceased enter a hall for judgement, is involved in the weighing of a persons fate and justice of souls. He will pass those who fail the test to Ammit, the monter which devours them

He invented and presides over the mummification process

Egyptian funerary priests wore Jackal masks to channel Anubis

He traveled to Rome with Isis and was venerated as the ruler of hosts of infernal spirits.
The Romans found him to be mostly protective but invoked his help with curses
He can be asked for guidence and will protect and stand guard over you
Point his image in rhe direction that you fear evil will emerge
He knows the dates of everyone's deathes and may be petitioned to reveal it
He locates lost things but only if you have a statue of him, touch his ears and request assisstance
He guards the dead
He guards Mediums from malovent spirits
He may sometimes wear a mask of St. Christopher
He is called and portrayed a Jackal
His star is Sirius, the Dog star
Also known as Ammit/Amit/Ammut

be right back..............
===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Sorry. Now to finish up a bit more.

This is surprisingly all listed in the Bible that contains more than just King Edward or whomever.

It is also all found in The Very 1st, " The Encyclopedia of Spirits: The Ultimate Guide to the Magic of Fairiesm, Genies,m Demons, Ghosts, Gods, and Goddesses." by Judika Illes and Copy Writed in 2009. 1st edition.
ISBN # 978-0-06-135024-5
The only thing with the Bible and this Encyclopedia is that most names have so many other names that they are know by an BOTH tell you how to predict, use chakras , get guides and perform curses.
Bible is so weird the way it is so contradictory to what is considered evil or a sin and goes to curses and how and who to use them with. ( I mean Biblical figures )

Ok. I already gave you an accurate description of Nephlim but I left out the fact that they are suppose to be giants. Meaning anywhere between 7 feet tall and taller but not specifically just how tall is not metioned. In the Hebrew Bible book of Genisis AND ancient Sumerian

Ewwwe! Dude! Making me go to the only place I could find all. I never wanted to see that thing again but now I realize that if you look proper, you will find all you need to know of which Demons to call upon for assistance and guidence to predictions, potions and curses! WoW!

Now onto Annuraki:
Listed as Ancient Sumerian
Is said to be the odd face on Mars
Nibiru is the SUPPOSED true home of Annuraki yet it is not known as a planet but a Celestial gathering of gasses and particals like the BIGGEST comet that may be possible but who knows eh?
It is said that Annuraki came to Earth in Ancient Sumerian times and mixed with humans is is supposedly our Creator. It is said he comes back every 3600 years

Nibiru is ALSO suppose to cross over our solar system every 3600 years the closest know presumtion is that it will pass over again in 2012 ending the world AS WE NOW KNOW IT, but apparently not completely.

Interestingly, Sumer:
Ancient Sumerian King also believed to be from another planet and entered the Ancient Kingdom, Mesoptamia
Sumer is also associated with Nibiru
Sumer apparently is listed in the ancient region of Iraq in the site of what is known to be the Earliest KNOWN civilization.
Again, surprisingly, in a City in 3500 BC

According to the few hours of research I did to narrow things down, they all APPEAR to be related in various ways.

In my opinion, BECAUSE ALL THIS is listed so much and as mysteriously as possible in the Bible or Hebrew Bible Genisis, it is MY opinion ONLY that influential world leaders are using this all to induce more religious/Christian/Muslim/Jewish FEARS and WARS due to all this stuff. To tear the world apart thinking it can ever be under ONE SINGULAR RULE.

But this is for YOU to form your OWN opinions about it all

To me? Seems too Biblical to have a real basis and we should rely more on the Scientific studies and knowledge of Nibuli and the Worlds end and how it will supposedly go down

Was it not in the news a couple of weeks ago that some island or piece of oceanic shore already sunk into the ocean with the last Tsuasmi or something? ( Su-nom-ee )

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Do remember a lot of the bible is stolen from other sources, meaning it's not all fake, even though the majority of it is BS.

And what's an Anuraki? I believe it's Anunnaki

There seems to be a lot of different answers on the difference between the Anunnaki and the Nephilim. Some sources say they were the same things, sons of the gods. I'm pretty sure the sumerians recorded that the Anunnaki were the gods and the Nephilim were the result of Anunnaki finding human female attractive and breeding. The Nephilim grew to be destructive and the flood was required to wipe them out, I'm not sure why the gods didn't just destroy/kill/zap them or whatever but it is what it is.

The bible, despite how incorrigibly inaccurate it is, is simply ONE of the sources that has that similar flood story. The word "Nephilim" comes from the Hebrew Torah, and in the bible it was translated to the word "giant". The sumerians recorded that their gods were the Anunnaki as far as we know. The gods creating a flood to wipe themselves out doesn't make any sense does it? No, because the Anunnaki were not the Nephilim, the Nephilim were mearly offspring of Annunaki + Human Female.

Enki/Satan/Ea is supposedly an Annunaki as the sumerians recorded. Annunaki is simply a race, demons and gods can easily be the same race, just some are more powerful then others. That's where we start the classification of Gods/Demons and others.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jade Repaye <starry757@... wrote:

Sorry. Now to finish up a bit more.

This is surprisingly all listed in the Bible that contains more than just King Edward or whomever.

It is also all found in The Very 1st, " The Encyclopedia of Spirits: The Ultimate Guide to the
Magic of Fairiesm, Genies,m Demons, Ghosts, Gods, and Goddesses." by Judika Illes and Copy Writed
in 2009. 1st edition.
ISBN # 978-0-06-135024-5
The only thing with the Bible and this Encyclopedia is that most names have so many other names that
they are know by an BOTH tell you how to predict, use chakras , get guides and perform curses.
Bible is so weird the way it is so contradictory to what is considered evil or a sin and goes to
curses and how and who to use them with. ( I mean Biblical figures )

Ok. I already gave you an accurate description of Nephlim but I left out the fact that they are
suppose to be giants. Meaning anywhere between 7 feet tall and taller but not specifically just how
tall is not metioned. In the Hebrew Bible book of Genisis AND ancient Sumerian

Ewwwe! Dude! Making me go to the only place I could find all. I never wanted to see that thing
again but now I realize that if you look proper, you will find all you need to know of which Demons
to call upon for assistance and guidence to predictions, potions and curses! WoW!

Now onto Annuraki:
Listed as Ancient Sumerian
Is said to be the odd face on Mars
Nibiru is the SUPPOSED true home of Annuraki yet it is not known as a planet but a Celestial
gathering of gasses and particals like the BIGGEST comet that may be possible but who knows eh?
It is said that Annuraki came to Earth in Ancient Sumerian times and mixed with humans is is
supposedly our Creator. It is said he comes back every 3600 years

Nibiru is ALSO suppose to cross over our solar system every 3600 years the closest know presumtion
is that it will pass over again in 2012 ending the world AS WE NOW KNOW IT, but apparently not
completely.

Interestingly, Sumer:
Ancient Sumerian King also believed to be from another planet and entered the Ancient Kingdom,
Mesoptamia
Sumer is also associated with Nibiru
Sumer apparently is listed in the ancient region of Iraq in the site of what is known to be the
Earliest KNOWN civilization.
Again, surprisingly, in a City in 3500 BC

According to the few hours of research I did to narrow things down, they all APPEAR to be related in
various ways.

In my opinion, BECAUSE ALL THIS is listed so much and as mysteriously as possible in the Bible or
Hebrew Bible Genisis, it is MY opinion ONLY that influential world leaders are using this all to
induce more religious/Christian/Muslim/Jewish FEARS and WARS due to all this stuff. To tear the
world apart thinking it can ever be under ONE SINGULAR RULE.

But this is for YOU to form your OWN opinions about it all

To me? Seems too Biblical to have a real basis and we should rely more on the Scientific studies
and knowledge of Nibuli and the Worlds end and how it will supposedly go down

Was it not in the news a couple of weeks ago that some island or piece of oceanic shore already sunk
into the ocean with the last Tsuasmi or something? ( Su-nom-ee )

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Demonic Era
Ptah who is also Enki is regarded to the Kemet People as being a dwarf so a dwarf in the eyes of The Anunnaki would be about our height give or take a little taller but not by much. I also have a question who is Shamash in the the Sumerian pantheon and I also have noticed when many deities have different names but simular qualities meaning somewhere they branched off. just a thought

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back