Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Negative stigmate associated with the Nazis.

hells88priestess

I'm writing this in attempts to encourage my Satanic bretheran and sisteran. Our path is not always easy, we embrace the images that are the most scorned by people. Our path is the most course, and most rewarding. Standing for Satan can bring us a lot of ridicule, hate and disproval by our fellow humans. Likewise, saying positive things about Nazis, or Hitler for that matter can definitely have us shunned.

Knowledge is power. With this power we can overcome all. Many times I am able to sway people, or argue them into a corner for the sheer reason that I have knowledge on the matter being argued, and they do not. Some will close their minds, ears and only give their hate inspite of what is done. Those people though, are a waste of time and shall meet their destruction as they drown in their ignorance.

What do most people know about Hitler? Well they think they know that he was a bad man and that he killed a bunch of kikes. Most people are unaware that Hitler started the first anti-smoking campaign. He started programs to spread breast cancer awareness, and first started the public on education about early detection of breast cancer. Under Hitler, the first highway was constructed, the autoban.

Hitler had many reforms made in the workforce. He changed the hygeine standards, and made working accomdations much better for his people. The 8 hour work day, and the 40 hour work week we have grown accustom to was started under Hitler as well. In his time, he was known as Adolf the Great, and was even Time Magazine's man of the year!

Hitler was even nominated for the nobel peace prize. Many of the wonderful things many of us have in the U.S.A, Germany had decades ago! Our own medical "authorities" claimed there was no link between cigarettes and lung cancer for fuck's sake. It took several decades for the U.S to have anti-smoking campaigns, like Germany had so long ago.

After the first world war, large amounts of "money" were printed. Leaving the Germans with huge stacks of worthless paper as a crappy means of "surviving." Hitler is made to look evil, but it is very obvious he did a lot of good. None of the leaders after him have even accomplished 10% of what he did for his people in a few short years.

HAIL SATAN88
HEIL HITLER88

I just tell the truth about Hitler it's beyond even positive it's just what is.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 7, 2011 7:36:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Negative stigmate associated with the Nazis.

I'm writing this in attempts to encourage my Satanic bretheran and sisteran. Our path is not always easy, we embrace the images that are the most scorned by people. Our path is the most course, and most rewarding. Standing for Satan can bring us a lot of ridicule, hate and disproval by our fellow humans. Likewise, saying positive things about Nazis, or Hitler for that matter can definitely have us shunned.

Knowledge is power. With this power we can overcome all. Many times I am able to sway people, or argue them into a corner for the sheer reason that I have knowledge on the matter being argued, and they do not. Some will close their minds, ears and only give their hate inspite of what is done. Those people though, are a waste of time and shall meet their destruction as they drown in their ignorance.

What do most people know about Hitler? Well they think they know that he was a bad man and that he killed a bunch of kikes. Most people are unaware that Hitler started the first anti-smoking campaign. He started programs to spread breast cancer awareness, and first started the public on education about early detection of breast cancer. Under Hitler, the first highway was constructed, the autoban.

Hitler had many reforms made in the workforce. He changed the hygeine standards, and made working accomdations much better for his people. The 8 hour work day, and the 40 hour work week we have grown accustom to was started under Hitler as well. In his time, he was known as Adolf the Great, and was even Time Magazine's man of the year!

Hitler was even nominated for the nobel peace prize. Many of the wonderful things many of us have in the U.S.A, Germany had decades ago! Our own medical "authorities" claimed there was no link between cigarettes and lung cancer for fuck's sake. It took several decades for the U.S to have anti-smoking campaigns, like Germany had so long ago.

After the first world war, large amounts of "money" were printed. Leaving the Germans with huge stacks of worthless paper as a crappy means of "surviving." Hitler is made to look evil, but it is very obvious he did a lot of good. None of the leaders after him have even accomplished 10% of what he did for his people in a few short years.

HAIL SATAN88
HEIL HITLER88

As a very general rule of thumb, I find it best to disseminate such information in very small doses. After all, it flies in the face of everything people have been educated and brainwashed to believe the diametric opposite.

Also, be discerning about who you speak with about these matters. Nothing is accomplished by banging your head against the wall and setting yourself up for trouble. Personally, I prefer to focus my efforts on those who are really looking for honest answers and explanations and -- believe it or not -- there are quite a few out there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Negative stigmate associated with the Nazis.

I'm writing this in attempts to encourage my Satanic bretheran and sisteran. Our
path is not always easy, we embrace the images that are the most scorned by
people. Our path is the most course, and most rewarding. Standing for Satan can
bring us a lot of ridicule, hate and disproval by our fellow humans. Likewise,
saying positive things about Nazis, or Hitler for that matter can definitely
have us shunned.

Knowledge is power. With this power we can overcome all. Many times I am able to
sway people, or argue them into a corner for the sheer reason that I have
knowledge on the matter being argued, and they do not. Some will close their
minds, ears and only give their hate inspite of what is done. Those people
though, are a waste of time and shall meet their destruction as they drown in
their ignorance.

What do most people know about Hitler? Well they think they know that he was a
bad man and that he killed a bunch of kikes. Most people are unaware that Hitler
started the first anti-smoking campaign. He started programs to spread breast
cancer awareness, and first started the public on education about early
detection of breast cancer. Under Hitler, the first highway was constructed, the
autoban.

Hitler had many reforms made in the workforce. He changed the hygeine standards,
and made working accomdations much better for his people. The 8 hour work day,
and the 40 hour work week we have grown accustom to was started under Hitler as
well. In his time, he was known as Adolf the Great, and was even Time Magazine's
man of the year!

Hitler was even nominated for the nobel peace prize. Many of the wonderful
things many of us have in the U.S.A, Germany had decades ago! Our own medical
"authorities" claimed there was no link between cigarettes and lung cancer for
fuck's sake. It took several decades for the U.S to have anti-smoking campaigns,
like Germany had so long ago.

After the first world war, large amounts of "money" were printed. Leaving the
Germans with huge stacks of worthless paper as a crappy means of "surviving."
Hitler is made to look evil, but it is very obvious he did a lot of good. None
of the leaders after him have even accomplished 10% of what he did for his
people in a few short years.

HAIL SATAN88
HEIL HITLER88

What I find really strange is I have no problem sticking up for Satan or calling myself a Satanist with most people I meet sometimes it even starts an interesting conversation, once they understand what I believe its like no problem, but Hitler and Nazis its like a real problem no matter what I try to say. I just don't get it.
Hail Satan

o <mageson6666@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Negative stigmate associated with the Nazis

I'm writing this in attempts to encourage my Satanic bretheran and sisteran. Our
have us shunned.

Knowledge is power. With this power we can overcome all. Many times I am able to
their ignorance.

bad man and that he killed a bunch of kikes. Most people are unaware that Hitler
detection of breast cancer. Under Hitler, the first highway was constructed, the
autoban.

Hitler had many reforms made in the workforce. He changed the hygeine standards,
well. In his time, he was known as Adolf the Great, and was even Time Magazine's
man of the year!

fuck's sake. It took several decades for the U.S to have anti-smoking campaigns,

HAIL SATAN88
HEIL HITLER88

People don't mind which does not threaten or comfront their conditioning zones. And do mind what does.   You can always tell the most of a system by what it opposes. Satanism and Nazism are two separate concepts in their mind. They don't understand Nazism is Political Satanism.
The kosher game is gone secular but dogmatic. Secular xianity also called Global Marxism[political Judaism] has decreed Hitler as their Secular Devil and the Reich the Avatar and instrument to measure all evil with forever and ever.   If people where told and knew the truth about Hitler and NS then the Jews would be out of Power quick. The same that was done to Satan and the Demons has been done to Hitler and the Reich for the same reasons.      
Sent: Tue, March 8, 2011 12:27:14 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Negative stigmate associated with the Nazis.

What I find really strange is I have no problem sticking up for Satan or calling myself a Satanist with most people I meet sometimes it even starts an interesting conversation, once they understand what I believe its like no problem, but Hitler and Nazis its like a real problem no matter what I try to say. I just don't get it.
Hail Satan

I'm writing this in
attempts to encourage my Satanic bretheran and sisteran. Our
have us shunned.

their ignorance.

What do most people know about Hitler? Well they
think they know that he was a
autoban.

man of the year!

HAIL SATAN88
HEIL HITLER88

<td val[/IMG]Maybe its the fact that Hitler has been wrongly viewed as an enemy of the U S,along with Germany,in the eyes of the people for so long.And the fact that Hitler was a real person,not like that fucking nazerine,who was never real except in some peoples minds,that is the problem.Once something false is believed about someone,it is very hard to brake through that idea.Since Adolf isn't around anymore,(physically I mean)than he can not defend the lies perpetrated about him.To me the suicide was a tragedy,because he was never aloud to allow others to see who he really was.

Because of all the false controversies surrounding his life,and word of mouth,I for years did not understand the truth about the great man.I as many of us had to wrong idea of the kind of man he really was.So I am ever so great to have found JoS,and Satanism as a whole,because I am learning a lot of truths that were never explained to me.And much thanks as always to our great High Priestess Maxine,and I am sure the influence of her husband,for helping us to see the truth about him,as well as so many other false things that I was lead to believe,
Hail Satan!!

--- On Tue, 3/8/11, Indigo Warrior <darkmonkey87@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 5:27 AM

Hail Satan

have us shunned.

their ignorance.

autoban.

man of the year!

HAIL SATAN88
HEIL HITLER88
[/TD]

It's beyond that it's been the result of decades long lie machine against him by the kikes. By making Hitler evil they then can use that as an image to one scare people away from the one Political Ideal that can and almost defeated the kikes and two label all oppositon to global communism as Nazi to oppress it and distance people from it in the mass mind, thus keeping them in the kosher game box on many levels.   Thats why noone remembers the Kaiser and the Kaiser Reich but Hitler is a different tale. But yet the first war was only two decades from the second.   It's a direct and calculated kosher psyop on the Gentiles by the kikes.

Sent: Tue, March 8, 2011 12:45:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Negative stigmate associated with the Nazis.

<td vAl[/IMG]Maybe its the fact that Hitler has been wrongly viewed as an enemy of the U S,along with Germany,in the eyes of the people for so long.And the fact that Hitler was a real person,not like that fucking nazerine,who was never real except in some peoples minds,that is the problem.Once something false is believed about someone,it is very hard to brake through that idea.Since Adolf isn't around anymore,(physically I mean)than he can not defend the lies perpetrated about him.To me the suicide was a tragedy,because he was never aloud to allow others to see who he really was.

Because of all the false controversies surrounding his life,and word of mouth,I for years did not understand the truth about the great man.I as many of us had to wrong idea of the kind of man he really was.So I am ever so great to have found JoS,and Satanism as a whole,because I am learning a lot of truths that were never explained to me.And much thanks as always to our great High Priestess Maxine,and I am sure the influence of her husband,for helping us to see the truth about him,as well as so many other false things that I was lead to believe,
Hail Satan!!

Hail Satan

have us shunned.

their ignorance.

autoban.

man of the year!

HAIL SATAN88
HEIL HITLER88
[/TD]

I have always been interested in history, particularly in ancient and medieval warfare.

Where can I find the truth concerning the time after the 1. WW. - the end of the 2. WW?

<td val[/IMG]Yes I knew there was more to it than that.Until just recently I never knew just how much was deliberate.

--- On Tue, 3/8/11, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 6:49 PM

It's beyond that it's been the result of decades long lie machine against him by the kikes. By making Hitler evil they then can use that as an image to one scare people away from the one Political Ideal that can and almost defeated the kikes and two label all oppositon to global communism as Nazi to oppress it and distance people from it in the mass mind, thus keeping them in the kosher game box on many levels.   Thats why noone remembers the Kaiser and the Kaiser Reich but Hitler is a different tale. But yet the first war was only two decades from the second.   It's a direct and calculated kosher psyop on the Gentiles by the kikes.

<td val[/IMG]Maybe its the fact that Hitler has been wrongly viewed as an enemy of the U S,along with Germany,in the eyes of the people for so long.And the fact that Hitler was a real person,not like that fucking nazerine,who was never real except in some peoples minds,that is the problem.Once something false is believed about someone,it is very hard to brake through that idea.Since Adolf isn't around anymore,(physically I mean)than he can not defend the lies perpetrated about him.To me the suicide was a tragedy,because he was never aloud to allow others to see who he really was.

Hail Satan!!

Hail Satan

have us shunned.

their ignorance.

autoban.

man of the year!

HAIL SATAN88
HEIL HITLER88
[/TD]
[/TD]

http://www.666blacksun.com/Main.html

Sent: Tue, March 8, 2011 12:26:40 PM

I have always been interested in history, particularly in ancient and medieval warfare.

Where can I find the truth concerning the time after the 1. WW. - the end of the 2. WW?

<td val[/IMG]Not only did I down load Mein Kampf,but also Nietzsche books.Thanks Don now I can be more informed on the subjects.
Hail Satan!!

--- On Tue, 3/8/11, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 6:49 PM

Hail Satan!!

Hail Satan

have us shunned.

their ignorance.

autoban.

man of the year!

HAIL SATAN88
HEIL HITLER88
[/TD]
[/TD]

The brainwashing runs very deep, anyone who is white is made to feel guilty for the Reich. Likewise, not considering the ultimate evil we are brainwashed to even have guilt instilled with that.

It's funny, when I was younger and I used to see photos of Hitler, I thought he looked like a nice guy untill I was told otherwise. After I did past life regressions I realized why I had those emotions when I looked at his photos.

People tend to into a bit of panic when the Nazis are mentioned. An internal struggled is started within as soon as the terms "good" and "Nazi" is heard or seen in the same sentence. Emotions arise from the guilt and anger we are told to feel, out of ignorance they are angry. There is a bit of fear to people when it comes to Nazis as well, because of the overwhelming power they once had.

We can't be silent about this though. I try to promote positive veiws about Satan and the Nazis when and where I can. The best way to do this is to know about both subjects. Here is a link to a youtube video praising Hitler in his many accomplishments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQECpdDj ... r_embedded

Here is also a link to a wonderful website about Adolf the Great: http://adolfthegreat.com/

HAIL SATAN88
HEIL HITLER88

Maybe its the fact that Hitler has been wrongly viewed as an enemy of the U S,along with Germany,in the eyes of the people for so long.And the fact that Hitler was a real person,not like that fucking nazerine,who was never real except in some peoples minds,that is the problem.Once something false is believed about someone,it is very hard to brake through that idea.Since Adolf isn't around anymore,(physically I mean)than he can not defend the lies perpetrated about him.To me the suicide was a tragedy,because he was never aloud to allow others to see who he really was.

Hail Satan!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan

o <mageson6666@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

have us shunned.

their ignorance.

autoban.

man of the year!

HAIL SATAN88

HEIL HITLER88

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back