Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need to stop abusive person

BarbaraB1

I am new to Satanism, I have performed my dedication to Satan ceremony only today, I need to stop someone from both physical and mental abuse towards me, I've tried summoning the demons for help, but I don't know quite how, can anyone here help me??

Hail Satan

Try void meditation and once you're able to control your mind much better, try black magic. If not, do affirmations that the abuse is stopping. You don't have to summon a demon for such. Just do a ritual asking father to help you out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "BarbaraB" <ibqueennie209@... wrote:

I am new to Satanism, I have performed my dedication to Satan ceremony only today, I need to stop someone from both physical and mental abuse towards me, I've tried summoning the demons for help, but I don't know quite how, can anyone here help me??

Hail Satan

give it a few weeks of effort and things will change, spend time meditating and i just started using magickal squares in my own way and they are very effective, seal them with wax and keep them in a jar/ hommincus of sorts or just bury them in the ground. make sure theres blood on them so as to identify your self when the little imps come and read them...
--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 8/6/13, BarbaraB <ibqueennie209@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] need to stop abusive person
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 1:50 AM

I am new to Satanism, I have performed my
dedication to Satan ceremony only today, I need to stop
someone from both physical and mental abuse towards me,
I've tried summoning the demons for help, but I
don't know quite how, can anyone here help me??

Hail Satan

Since you are new, it would be more effective if you either avoided the abuser, get help from authority, or just beat their ass. I hope things work out for you. If you want to be diplomatic, find out why they are a dick to you and resolve it, but it depends if it is a peer or your husband or something.

Hail Licifur and the Gods of Hell!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back