Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need to know more about my race

avivexus

As far as I know,,, I am Indo-aryan... I am a north-eastern indian and as the history says,,, we have the blood of Aryans(as they came during the vedic age) and the actual natives of India... My skin is LIGHT OLIVE complexion...I have dark hair and eyes... I am neither white ,nor black,, nor asian...
Can anyone help me know my race??its history and all... There are a tons of posts about white and blacks and perhaps asians...but I cant find any info about my race...
And can i breed with a pure Aryan or should i stick to Indo-Aryans only?

If you are from North East India, then you are not Aryan. It is true that the Aryans settled India in the past, but that was thousands of years ago, and there are very few, if any, people who exhibit Aryan traits and are natives of India. From my research the modern day inhabitants of Northern India appear to be a Mongoloid-Negroid mix. Meaning that for the purposes of dating/breeding you should most defiantly stay with other Indians. Breeding with pure Aryans would be race mixing, which is intolerable. HAIL SATAN!!!GLORY TO THE EMPIRE OF ORION!
On Dec 5, 2016, at 3:38, "avivexus@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  As far as I know,,, I am Indo-aryan... I am a north-eastern indian and as the history says,,, we have the blood of Aryans(as they came during the vedic age) and the actual natives of India... My skin is LIGHT OLIVE complexion...I have dark hair and eyes... I am neither white ,nor black,, nor asian...
Can anyone help me know my race??its history and all... There are a tons of posts about white and blacks and perhaps asians...but I cant find any info about my race...

Am I allowed to disagree with that? Indian girls are hot! Latinas are hot! I'm a blondie with green eyes and  I wanna have 11 wives and make all kinds of babies! (But NOT for another 40 or 60 years)

On Friday, December 9, 2016 10:21 AM, "shekel.stein@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Get a dna test, NEVER EVER EVER RACE MIX EVER.
O.r.i.o.nOur.race.is.our.nation

Is it possible to have been a different race in a previous lifetime?
Also, would something like Indonesian with Japanese be considered race-mixing? I mean, both are Asian.

Breed with someone who shares a similar genetic make up(who has strong indo-aryan dna) but avoid anyone with a stronger Negroid or Mongoloid background as we're losing quite a bit to dilution due to the lack of awareness in the populace.

On Friday, December 9, 2016 11:35 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If you are from North East India, then you are not Aryan. It is true that the Aryans settled India in the past, but that was thousands of years ago, and there are very few, if any, people who exhibit Aryan traits and are natives of India. From my research the modern day inhabitants of Northern India appear to be a Mongoloid-Negroid mix. Meaning that for the purposes of dating/breeding you should most defiantly stay with other Indians. Breeding with pure Aryans would be race mixing, which is intolerable. HAIL SATAN!!!GLORY TO THE EMPIRE OF ORION!
On Dec 5, 2016, at 3:38, "avivexus@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yes, you are allowed to disagree.

You are also allowed to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE e-groups you troll, and never come back!

Yahoo! Groups  HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <bhauknarayan@... wrote :

Am I allowed to disagree with that? Indian girls are hot! Latinas are hot! I'm a blondie with green eyes and  I wanna have 11 wives and make all kinds of babies! (But NOT for another 40 or 60 years)

On Friday, December 9, 2016 10:21 AM, "shekel.stein@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You're "allowed" to do whatever you want. But Satan and the Gods are COMPLETELY against race mixing, it is disgusting and degenerates the soul. do your research from the Joy of Satan website
On Dec 9, 2016, at 13:44, bhauknarayan@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Friday, December 9, 2016 10:21 AM, "shekel.stein@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back