Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need to get this off my chest

jessicarosewolfe

I have noticed quite a few people doubting, questioning, and bashing Satan. Because of this I would like to say a few things. Both of my parents died in a car crash when I was five. I was devastated. My Godfather then gained custody over me. For NINE YEARS he tortured me, beat me, raped me, and shoved his fithy beliefs down his throat. And you know how he justified himself???? He said "God" told him to do it. I suffered through all of that because of jehova. Now how could anyone possibly think this lying sack of shit false god is truth?? I just needed to share this.

Jessica

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!

dude....get energy. and rape him with it. send as much negative energy his way!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 28 June, 2009 12:02:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] need to get this off my chest

I have noticed quite a few people doubting, questioning, and bashing Satan. Because of this I would like to say a few things. Both of my parents died in a car crash when I was five. I was devastated. My Godfather then gained custody over me. For NINE YEARS he tortured me, beat me, raped me, and shoved his fithy beliefs down his throat. And you know how he justified himself???? He said "God" told him to do it. I suffered through all of that because of jehova. Now how could anyone possibly think this lying sack of shit false god is truth?? I just needed to share this.

Jessica

Reading this email at work? Make a change with Yahoo!Xtra Jobs

Yeah, shove some negative energy into the bastard's aura (Maxine talked about this once), or do *something* to this bastard. He had no right to treat you that way!
----- Original Message ----- From: David De Jager To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 8:52 PM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] need to get this off my chest

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Jessica

Wow, that's rough. I hope you're happier nowadays. If you ever need a friend to lighten up or whatever, you can chit chat with me. It can be rather uneventful and depressing where I'm at so I think I would enjoy having an e-mail pal, if you're interested. Sometimes it can help to have someone to talk to. Know what I mean?

Good luck and stay strong!

<td val[/IMG]Thank you for sharing your shattering story.[/B] HAIL SATAN to you![/B]
--- On Sun, 6/28/09, jessicarosewolfe <jessicarosewolfe@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 2:02 AM

Jessica

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I had similar experiences, but they were during my grammer school years in a parochial school - the nuns would pulverize any students who  misbehaved. Once a girl  told the nun she needed to use the bathroom, but the nun made her wait until 'prayers' were finished. The girl couldn't wait and urinated on the floor (mind you, this was in SECOND grade - which means the girl was only 6 or 7 years old) - the nun showed no compassion, but proceeded to literally beat the little girl - this nun would have been perfect for King Diamond's song 'Nuns Have No Fun'.  Useless they were - hail Satan!

--- On Sat, 6/27/09, jessicarosewolfe <jessicarosewolfe@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 10:02 PM

Jessica

[/TD]

Awesome post Jess...I love it.

Your only in high school? And ENGAGED?

I would say do not get married. Wait a long time.
Your an INDEPENDANT SPIRIT...a strong person.

You need time to be independant or else a marriage...will fail.

Just live together and learn from each other.

This piece of shit that raped you....deserves your wrath. I suggest you give it to him.

Otherwise...
HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jessicarosewolfe" <jessicarosewolfe@... wrote:

Jessica

I can only imagine your pain, I have extreme sympathy for you, Father will take care of everything, now that your in HIS arms.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jessicarosewolfe" <jessicarosewolfe@... wrote:

Jessica

<td val[/IMG]I can relate - here we have these people bashing Satan, calling  Him 'evil', as they justify their religions in murdering people if they don't convert (and to this day, they will NOT apologize for their sick/twisted history, as well as making excuses for molesting children all in the name of their unholy religions). Hail Satan!

--- On Sun, 6/28/09, Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] need to get this off my chest
Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 6:13 AM

<td val[/IMG]Thank you for sharing your shattering story.[/B] HAIL SATAN to you![/B]
--- On Sun, 6/28/09, jessicarosewolfe <jessicarosewolfe@ yahoo.com wrote:

Jessica

[/TD]
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], stanley broniszewski <doberman71969@... wrote:
I can relate - here we have these people bashing Satan, calling  Him 'evil', as they justify their religions in murdering people if they don't convert (and to this day, they will NOT apologize for their sick/twisted history, as well as making excuses for molesting children all in the name of their unholy religions). Hail Satan!

--- On Sun, 6/28/09, Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 6:13 AM

Thank you for sharing your shattering story.
HAIL SATAN to you!

--- On Sun, 6/28/09, jessicarosewolfe <jessicarosewolfe@ yahoo.com wrote:

Jessica

imagine bronze yes bronze energy swirling in your aura then spin your chakras at least to the speed of sound imagine them vibrating hear it imagine the sun's energy going into your aura now feel it if you need astral weapon or armor i personally chose a sword that i can extend from my right hand its purple swirled with dark blue many people can see it on the physical armor i havent done yet . I say free your hatedont hold it back but dont let it consume you trust me i've walked that path i once engullfed the entire North west of north america in pure black energy somehow i lost the ability to tap into this if anyone knows why please give me a recomendation as it'd be nice as it was quite useful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Yeah, shove some negative energy into the bastard's aura (Maxine talked about this once), or do *something* to this bastard. He had no right to treat you that way!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 8:52 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica

Get all of your anger, hate, fear, plus some death energy from a grvae yard and shove it into his third eye make sure that it floods his body with no place to escape, keep doing this till you feel better and in no time shit will happen lots of shit. kill the sucker without lifteing a finger
Hail Father

Thank you all for your support and comfort. My Godfather is dead so I was not looking for a way to kill him. The purpose of this post is to help people see what jehova does. Thanks again.   Jessica   HAIL ENKI AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!! From: early.mary <early.mary@...
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 3:20:03 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: need to get this off my chest

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@ ... wrote:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 8:52 PM

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

Jessica

Get all of your anger, hate, fear, plus some death energy from a grvae yard and shove it into his third eye make sure that it floods his body with no place to escape, keep doing this till you feel better and in no time shit will happen lots of shit. kill the sucker without lifteing a finger
Hail Father

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back