Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need suggestions

I'm really considering making my commitment. I don't know much about this but feel it's what I need. What do I need to do after I make the commitment? I have a lot of questions and I am looking for some guidance on this.

Hey, Im still a new myself & kindof wish id known more about Spiritual Satanism before formally committing, had hoped it'd help with the meditation course but was wrong, thats all down to perserverence etc, so would sooner recommend trying to get into the meditation first, besides a formal commitment may be unnecessary for a while anyway if you feel Satan's already accepted you & you genuinely wanto better yourself in light of that. According to someone else on this forum, merely focusing on Satan's sigil is enough for some people to know this directly, and you can also draw it, just ensure you treat that with respect

@drewlg88. Ref questions.
Lots of answers for your questions. Www.exposingchristianity.com
And the best site for Spiritual SatanistsJoy of Satan [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
When you're ready to dedicate your soul to Satan, the link is on the main jos page.
After you dedicate start a meditation routineBasic Meditation Program [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Any other questions please post to this group. We'll be glad to answer.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 2:20 AM, drewlg88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I'm really considering making my commitment. I don't know much about this but feel it's what I need. What do I need to do after I make the commitment? I have a lot of questions and I am looking for some guidance on this.

I'll be happy to help as best I can.
Dedication to Satan is forever! Be sure of what you want, I believe that if you read here you will have no more doubts: https://see_the_truth.webs.com/
Welcome! You can do it with a white candle if you do not have the black, blue or red color because of the jewish dirt that makes our stores scarce for satanic objects.
How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
 ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Monday, April 10, 2017 3:19 AM, "drewlg88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm really considering making my commitment. I don't know much about this but feel it's what I need. What do I need to do after I make the commitment? I have a lot of questions and I am looking for some guidance on this.

To Whiterabbitsouth, and the Original Poster.

You should NEVER meditate undedicated. It is not only dangerous, but is life threatening. I meditated undedicated for a while and that is what I got for it.

Also, Satan only accepts you if you have Dedicated.

Also, after you have Dedicated it is best to begin a meditation program.

This is where you should start.

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

White Rabbit (like the name),
"According to someone else on this forum, merely focusing on Satan's sigil is enough"
 I think I know what post you are referring to, but I THINK they were referring to someone already Dedicated... 
A formal commitment IS necessary before you start doing the Power Meditations. Because without the Dedication and the GD that is then with you, you are alone, unprotected and wide open to attack. And you WILL be attacked. The enemy loves to go after SS more than any other. In the beginning these attacks are spiritual/astral. As you progress and rise through the ranks, as you become more of a threat, as the enemy deems you to be more of a threat, those attacks become physical as well. This is not to be taken lightly; as the enemy really does wish those who fight/work for Satan DEAD. I'm not blowing smoke here or exaggerating: this is true. We are in a WAR.
I know everyone always refers new people to the 40 day course right off the bat. For some this is good. If not for others then go to the Beginner Meditations, pick a few basics you resonate to, and do them daily. The trick is to be able to be consistent in meditation. This is much harder than it sounds. When you do the power meditations, if you are constantly stopping and starting, it does more harm than good. its like a car engine being revved and revved. Pick a few basics and stick to them for a few months. When they are second nature, you will 'know' it and you can start to add/mix things up. And maybe then you'll want to do the 40 day program. Everyone is different. For some people the 40 day program is the first thing to do and I'm not trying to tell you not to do it, but to offer you an alternative path if you aren't ready yet. The most important thing is to do SOMETHING. Some suggestions for basic things would be a RTR. And AOP, cleaning/clearing ones soul. A breathing exercise.
I'm afraid nothing can help you with the meditation course. It's tough to do I know :)
HS!
PS: this goes for you too, wuocig.

Also make sure to avoid the void of course moon because if you start a meditation/working during the void of course moon then it will cancel the meditation/working entirely.

Here is a website to help you track the moon's activities in your area if you give it your accurate results.

www.lunarium.co.uk

Morning my beautful famely !i have been reading the satanic web since last year and now i feel i want to dedicate my soul to our god so that i can have contact with him and the demons so i can gain from them wisdom,power to be a sheperd of my fellow humans,protection and wealth im not realy interested in practising magik .is this ok can still comit? Em 11/04/2017 14:45, "whiterabbitsouth@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] escreveu:
  Hey, Im still a new myself & kindof wish id known more about Spiritual Satanism before formally committing, had hoped it'd help with the meditation course but was wrong, thats all down to perserverence etc, so would sooner recommend trying to get into the meditation first, besides a formal commitment may be unnecessary for a while anyway if you feel Satan's already accepted you & you genuinely wanto better yourself in light of that. According to someone else on this forum, merely focusing on Satan's sigil is enough for some people to know this directly, and you can also draw it, just ensure you treat that with respect

Thanks for the advice discipleofthegods13 & zolaluckystar. I persued the Magnum Opus when younger without Satans full protection & can attest it ends badly & over an extended period of time. Have only started to pick up the pieces the last few years, & was slow going till finding the 'alt right' online after learning Hitler did nothing wrong, which explained the whole multicult White Genocides thing. It takes the cake now learning Spiritual Satanism has nothing to do with evil, but rather that Satan HATES Jews who really are evil.

And yea meditation isnt instantly easy to do once one dedicates, thats what i meant by the earlier post, & i also drew Satans sigil before dedicating and got a clear response from it, suggesting I was hence dedicated already,

@sofia. Ref committing
Any Gentile is free to Dedicate their soul to Satan if they believe it is right for them. Not commit. Different word. A commitment can be reversed. Once you dedicate it is forever.How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

No. You cannot be a Spiritual Satanist and be a shepherd. That is a xion concept to keep Gentiles dumb and as animals. Satan wants all His children to be free, independent and to become Gods. Once you dedicate, you will have your own God to guide and to protect you. He/ she is called a Guardian Demon. No shepherds here.
You and everyone, will learn to protect yourself/themselves. The Gods protect us. 
No majick right now, in the beginning, is okay. As you grow though, you'll need to use some majick for protection and for other workings. This will come in time.
Once dedicated start the basic meditation scheduleBasic Meditation Program [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
And RTRs.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 3:09 AM, Sofia Masango masangosofia85@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Morning my beautful famely !i have been reading the satanic web since last year and now i feel i want to dedicate my soul to our god so that i can have contact with him and the demons so i can gain from them wisdom,power to be a sheperd of my fellow humans,protection and wealth im not realy interested in practising magik .is this ok can still comit? Em 11/04/2017 14:45, "whiterabbitsouth@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] escreveu:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back