Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need spell advice?

rsk57

I'm new to the group. As a little background, my grandmother came to America in the height of WWII, and raised my mother and her siblings with that ideal. I'm 75% German and 25% Norwegian, and of completely Aryan descent. I have a familiar (a young black tom-cat), a knack for communicating with almost any animal (horses are easiest for me), and an inborn ability to sense who's a kike and who isn't.
And that's where the issue comes in. My currently-ex is one of very few Aryan women in my town, and I need to get her back. I tried love- and sex-magick, but it's just pushing her closer to her current partner -- and he reeks of jewry. I'd contemplated a death-spell, but binding someone else had fucked with my health for a few weeks, and I don't want to do anything too drastic that might make my girl question me.
Any help or advice would be wonderful.

Before committing to a huge working that can drain your energy, maybe first sit yourself down and think about whether it's best to get back with this girl. And I mean REALLY think about it, take into account whether or not you could do all your meditations and RTR's while also dating this girl.Also don't forget, if she is dating a jew then she is race mixing. It's best for you to not date her again if she is a race mixer, this should show you that if anything she is not a long term relationship goal. 
Focus on yourself, brother. We need all the Satanic Aryans we can get. It may hurt to let go of someone, but right now we are at war and you need to make sure you are the best you can be. Think about it, think about it for Satan, for our Gods, and for our Race. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Aug 13, 2017, at 03:17, rsk57@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm new to the group. As a little background, my grandmother came to America in the height of WWII, and raised my mother and her siblings with that ideal. I'm 75% German and 25% Norwegian, and of completely Aryan descent. I have a familiar (a young black tom-cat), a knack for communicating with almost any animal (horses are easiest for me), and an inborn ability to sense who's a kike and who isn't.
And that's where the issue comes in. My currently-ex is one of very few Aryan women in my town, and I need to get her back. I tried love- and sex-magick, but it's just pushing her closer to her current partner -- and he reeks of jewry. I'd contemplated a death-spell, but binding someone else had fucked with my health for a few weeks, and I don't want to do anything too drastic that might make my girl question me.

I disagree a bit with your advice Sam. If people who are not awake date a jew, they don't know it's race-mixing, as they don't know jews are a different race. Plus she might not even know if he's a jew. To those who are not aware of the jew problem, they think a jew is a white person.

@ ryk57, you can do a spell to make her not like the guy. You can bind her to you, you can bind him away from her. There are many options. 2 Aryans need to stick together, it can be difficult in some places to find a suitable match.

You can/should also do a working to wake her up... it is very difficult to be an active SS and date a non-SS. Saulo and Ansuz runes, affirmation that she is coming to Satan. Also the White Race ritual, this can help her subconsciously stay away from the guy if he is a jew.

---In [email protected], <sam.hinkley17@... wrote :

Before committing to a huge working that can drain your energy, maybe first sit yourself down and think about whether it's best to get back with this girl. And I mean REALLY think about it, take into account whether or not you could do all your meditations and RTR's while also dating this girl.Also don't forget, if she is dating a jew then she is race mixing. It's best for you to not date her again if she is a race mixer, this should show you that if anything she is not a long term relationship goal. 
Focus on yourself, brother. We need all the Satanic Aryans we can get. It may hurt to let go of someone, but right now we are at war and you need to make sure you are the best you can be. Think about it, think about it for Satan, for our Gods, and for our Race. HAIL SATAN!!!

i agree with sam

i myself recently have been having a difficult time getting out of a 5 year relationship, it is still unresolved as in communication and emotion wise, now iv only been dedicated about a year or so and was advancing everyday but there came a point where my time could not be divided anymore then it was, a major problem was all the time i spent on my meditation and it basically came down to her or my workings and fight for satan, need less to say here i am, but the thing is it wasnt that simple i didnt just say hey take a hike im busy fighting for a greater cause no it was a constent tear to pick one or the other and where to put my time at all times, and as i advanced i became more aware of jews racing mixing and all of that, she was part jew very little no religions following but still a jew so that made the struggle inside even greater and it was only recenly that we found out about her jewish decent in her family, so now i was torn between a 5 year relationship of someone who i did truly love and my new beliefs and goals that were growing ever stonger, i didnt know what to do i couldnt choose but as time went on i became more and more aware of just how she was holding me back spirituality and physically but yet i could not make a choice it was a constent struggle. then one night i came home from work to a empty house and a note, and as much as it hurt and i felt alone here in the physical world, i knew it was for the best and i cant help but feel that even in some small way either father or my gd ( yet to meet ) or someone with my best intentions in hand had a hand in that because i didnt have the strength to make the choice for my self even tho i knew it was what was best for me as a whole, i dont mean to take away from your story with my own thats not my intentions, i rarely post my own personal problems or struggles on here but this post i felt i had to and could relate and mabey help give you a little piece of mind, the point im trying to make is no matter how hard this may be or how much it hurts to let go just remember its for the best for you, that gose with a lot of things in life as well it might seem horible at the moment but you know deep down what is best for your self and if your truly honest with your self you will know if its the right decision for you, and always remember as well that your never truly alone you have father the gods and us ur family at all times
stay strong my friend i hope this will help

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back