Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need some help with love magick

sahasrara bliss

Just wanted to know any advanced method to make the person highly obsessed with you both sexually and deeply emotionally obsessed with you. I want something more than just programming the aura of the person to achieve that. The person is miles away. No physical contact. Any ideas.. 

You could use a combination of Runes and colours.

Runes

ÜRUZ
Incites action, sexual potency.

KENAZ
Used for the control and harnessing of sexual energies and in working sex magick
This rune can be used to direct and influence the emotions of others. Bestows charisma which is connected to the sexual energies.

GEBO
Magickally, Gipt is a bringer of gifts.
Gipt is also used in sex magick...can be used in casting love spells.

THURISAZ
Used to control another or render the individual defenseless.

EHWAZ
Can be used to bind another’s thoughts and actions to the operator’s will.

ISA
Can be used to cause paralyzing fear or obsession

Care needs to be taken as the rune can also make the user dull and/or obsessive.
[underline mine]

However, this appears to be negative obsession - on the page under ISA, the sentence "Can be used to cause paralyzing fear or obsession" is mentioned before "On a more positive note". You might want to test this Rune on someone else first, so it doesn't cause problems with your fancy piece, or just leave it alone and use the other Runes instead.

Please read http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html carefully.

Colours

Green
Venus rules green- Love, making love, (affectionate; red is for lust/sex)...attraction...indulgence, pleasure.

Red
lust...Mars rules red-pure sexual lust, and physical gratification...inducing intensity...Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire...and vitality.

Orange
Orange rules the creative/sexual chakra (2nd)

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

You could do workings on yourself to attract X person to you, and separately do workings on X person to attract them to you.

An example is -

1) Vibrate ÜRUZ 27 times (or a multiple of 9 times)
2) Affirm - "The energies of ÜRUZ are causing myself to have the sexual potency I desire in a healthy and positive manner" 8 times (the number 8 is forever, but 9 is for permanence in terms of endings)
3) Vibrate KENAZ 27 times (or a multiple of 9 times)
4) Affirm - "The energies of KENAZ are causing me to be very charismatic in a healthy and positive manner" 8 or 9 times

while visualising the relevant colour around you; or you could use brilliant white-gold light of the Sun, which is an all-encompassing colour.

Separately, not immediately after (because we have to give the energies time to work; doing another different working will interrupt the current energies) but maybe a few hours later when you have the time, do a working on your fancy piece -

e.g. -

1) Vibrate GEBO 27 times (or a multiple of 9 times)
2) Affirm - "In a healthy and happy manner, the energies of GEBO are causing [person] to live with me/be my sexual partner. [Person] is passionate with love/lust for me. [Person] is enjoying love/lust/sex with me often." 8 or 9 times
3) Vibrate THURISAZ 27 times (or a multiple of 9 times)
4) Affirm - "In a healthy and happy manner, the energies of THURISAZ are causing [person] to be my friend/partner/lover/similar" 8 or 9 times
5) Vibrate EHWAZ 27 times (or a multiple of 9 times)
6) Affirm - "In a healthy and happy manner, the energies of EWHAZ are causing [person] to hang around me often." 8 or 9 times

while visualising the relevant colour around them; or you could use brilliant white-gold light of the Sun, which is an all-encompassing colour.

THAUR is the more powerful version of THURISAZ. When I say "similar", that is just me saying it for you; in your affirmations, you must be direct and to-the-point, and not waffle. I think it's better to do a few short direct and to-the-point sentences, rather than one long, multi-complex sentence or paragraph.

As I said, this is an example. You should make your meditations, workings, and affirmations your own. It's also a good idea to test different things - you don't have to use colour at all, but it is still an option. You might need to learn how much you can handle and for how long. Maybe just start lowly and slowly, and increase steadily - and not reduce. You could add SATANAS before and/or after your workings/affirmations. You coudl also add AUM at the start and/or end, as well.

I mention orange because it rules the 2nd Chakra which is the sexual Chakra, and while visualising the colour surrounding you/your to-be lover, you can also visualise orange colour going into/penetrating your fancy piece's orange Chakra. You can also visualise the colour/s you choose penetrating the same-colour Chakra of your fancy piece, as well, and/or visualise such colour/s not just surrounding them but also mingling in to their Aura. Similar to using gold for money,

(I believe gold attracts larger sums of money. (Use green with shimmering gold for money meditation.)

you could perhaps try similar things with the relevant colours here in your workings.

If you can handle it, 108 vibrations of the Runes is very good and powerful; more than 20 times should be done. It's important to not reduce the number of vibrations - if you start at 36, for example, then reduce down to 27, then that would weaken the working or render it useless. You should either always stay at the same number, e.g. 27, or increase up, e.g. from 27 up to 36 - but still not reduce back down; never reduce the number. You could also start at 9 and then increase up through the multiples of 9 over a few days or a couple of weeks.

The workings on both yourself and the one you would like to be with should be done for 40 days, every single day without missing a day and without skipping a day. You could do 80 or 90 days, as well. If you did 80, you'd might as well do an extra 10. Days are from Dawn to Dawn, rather than midnight to midnight, and of course don't start the workings - any working, in fact - during a Void Course of the Moon.

I actually have a similar goal to the OP. Even though I read that amazing Runes post, I'm still new to runes and their works.

I'm more of a writer, music, artist who adds in blood(menstrual and from a fresh cut) or sexual fluid. I always have been more in tune that way. My imagination is one of my best gifts.

Any ways that can work for me?

The Universe is a vibrational Aether field. Vibrations manifest things. Runes are to be vibrated. You can also use SATANAS, which is very powerful, and sexual orgasm energy, which is very powerful.

There is no need for blood-letting. The jew drains the blood of its alive and awake/conscious Gentile (non-jew) victims, often children, for its disgusting anti-Human magic. muslims torture animals to death by slitting their throats and letting them bleed to death - and "hallal" is jewish. In history, christians tortured people in many various ways - look at Medieval times, and the christian "god" is a jew. I would say that there is a connection with the virgin mary's pre-menstrual, unbroken hymen giving birth to an anti-Human jew, but this thread has become disgusting enough already.

I might ask someone politely to make a meme of anne frank (Which one? There would have been hundreds.) as "the virgin mary" as a whore, with a tear rolling down its cheek, with an unbroken hymen giving birth to a jew with a crown of thorns on its head, bleeding with a pool of blood below it. https://i.imgur.com/kwWhLi7.gif  

Oh, I don't paint with them. Though I see how the comment makes it seem that way. I meant I'm an artistic person who seals my magick with a drop or two of blood or fluid respectively. 
Make more sense now?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back