Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need More Info

demoncody67

Ok Here is the deal.  I want to know some more details on making out the pack to satan  and if. I can have a easyer way of remembering what to write basically what i'm asking is if its all right to have a piece of paper with the pact write out [in ink] already ready by me so. I can easily write out the pact . I know the pact and can say it out loud but can't really remember how to spell it out... and  I know i'm overthinking it a bit to much and that satan will understand but i want someone to reassure me before hand.

[one i'm thinking satan will understand what i write out ever if spell it wrong and to go for it or]
[two it maybe rude to him and that maybe having a piece of paper by me having it write down that can make it easy for me write it down in blood on other piece of paper and to make it easy to read and maybe still rude?
to satan?] 
[three i'm asking because i do not want to displease my lord satan]

need Red Blue or black candle and checked [got all three]
a sterilized needle checked
a clean piece of paper checked [drawing paper ]
a dry pen [ink pen dry]

You really do overthink things. :pWell, from what I remember from my dedication... I had written everything on a piece of paper, read it and then burnt it, as it says in the site... So, where's the problem? ._. You can have it written before you light the candles etc. You can even translate it to your native language if it's more comfortable to you. :)About the candles haha wow, you're prepared. xD I remember I only had one black. xP
As for the blood, you only have to sign your name in blood; not the entire prayer. Just a few drops of blood for your signature, nothing else. :)Don't worry about it, and don't get anxious. Take it easy, go at your own pace. Spiritual Satanism is not like the fucked up xianity etc that just pushes you to your limits and makes you deny your humanity.
Also: as soon as you do the dedication ritual, it is ideal to start with the meditations. :) Aura & chakras cleaning and aura of protection are the two "must" and best for new people. Then opening your chakras etc; you'll see how things will go. :) Στις 8:30 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 6 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "demoncody67@..." <demoncody67@... έγραψε:
  Ok Here is the deal.  I want to know some more details on making out the pack to satan  and if. I can have a easyer way of remembering what to write basically what i'm asking is if its all right to have a piece of paper with the pact write out [in ink] already ready by me so. I can easily write out the pact . I know the pact and can say it out loud but can't really remember how to spell it out... and  I know i'm overthinking it a bit to much and that satan will understand but i want someone to reassure me before hand.

[one i'm thinking satan will understand what i write out ever if spell it wrong and to go for it or]
[two it maybe rude to him and that maybe having a piece of paper by me having it write down that can make it easy for me write it down in blood on other piece of paper and to make it easy to read and maybe still rude?
to satan?] 
[three i'm asking because i do not want to displease my lord satan]

need Red Blue or black candle and checked [got all three]
a sterilized needle checked
a clean piece of paper checked [drawing paper ]
a dry pen [ink pen dry]

Yes On Monday, April 7, 2014 2:44 AM, "demoncody67@..." <demoncody67@... wrote:
  so all i need to do is write the prayer out in ink and sign my name in blood

Yes. Keep in mind, that upon completing you dedication, you start with a clean slate. None of your past will be thought of as valid since you werent living your life through Satan. Its a fresh start, so let go of any past indiscresions. Any past mistakes and any guilt you cary with them. Let go of everyrhing you knew and learned and start over through the power of Hell. HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back