Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need money

Money meditation is going to help. visit the joyofsatan's meditaion to ontain the information.

Hail Satan

You obviously are confused and believe the lies the enemies of Satan have fed to you. Satan does not take souls nor can he give you money. Satan offers something greater then money, fulfilment and meaning in life with the chance of reaching spiritual perfection and immortality, if your interested in that then read and study all of Joy of Satan if not then your wasting your time.   

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 7:52 PM, "KELESENCIA TAAKA kelesenciataaka@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I need a lot of money please am tired of poverty

Are you Dedicated. Yes we actually do money spells but those who aren't Dedicated to Father Satan shouldn't be doing any spells.
That's not even the basis of Spiritual Satanism which is stated on the site :)
We do such things when needed not to flaunt around in a hedonistic style. Leveyans and other liars (christians) do this as well as new agers to witchcraft which is just christianized Paganism. You'll see all of that on the site. Now, your problem is a valid one, but to gain you must work to get it. Father Satan does not make deals.

We do not trade for anything these are enemy promotions and also in reality promotions of "god" which it uses to rope victims in which you'll learn eventually.

Here, try reading the Joy of Satan

Spiritual Satanism is about advanding to become a God. Not just solving a money problem. Give it a read, and try this section first listed below.

Exposing Christianity

These can work only if you're advanced and you have a very strong solar chakra. Many people just come here and expect money to pour out of thin air. This doesn't just happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back