Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need momentary help...

aaron.raymer

This upcomming friday (the 29th) is my schools graduation. Everyone is so hyped up on this bullshit its almost sickening. They all thought i wouldnt graduate or do anything excelling in life because i am a "Satanist" which btw, the school i go to is in the bible belt. So what i need help on is some demon(ess), entity, or even meditation that i could possibly use to not cause harm to my father who is comming down to see me walk the stage. He left my family 6 years ago, after being an abusive fuck for 12 years. He would beat me and my siblings, threaten us, and even though my sister wont talk about it i believe strongly that he molested and raped her. He told me after he left, and once i we were on talking terms again, that he would "watch my breath leave my body after he forced me to watch while he raped my 9 year old sister to death as well as my 16 year old sister." Who both are basically my world, since i raised them because of the abstance of parents within the entirity of our lives. Now after never paying child support, completely ignoring the pain he has caused, and denying everything he has ever done to any of us, in which the list goes on and on. He desides that this day is important and he wants to come and witness it, after never being there for anything thoughout my entire life. I actually have about 20 close friends who will be with me at all times, to hold me back from tearing his throat out every time i look at him. But it only gets worse because he's taking my 16 year old sister back with him because he won the custody case over her after 6 years. Every fiber of my body wants to take my AK-47 and blow him into the next demention. I have done multiple rituals against him, and quite honestly his life is falling apart. He's broken his back 3 times in a row in the same spot, and has to get constant surgery because of it. He cant hold a job. His credit is so bad, he actually had to move back into his mothers basement at the age of 42. No one wants to hire him, and his body is slowly withering away because he's addicted to meth again. Yet still he won the custody of my sister. And now he expects for everything to be fine and dandy with him being so close to me physically. I need to know if there is any advice from any of you towards what i can do that will help me control myself and not end up killing him and ending up in jail once they find the body three months later. Because i know i cannot do it on my own. Thanks for reading. Father bless.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aaron.raymer" <aaron.raymer@... wrote:
This upcomming friday (the 29th) is my schools graduation. Everyone is so hyped up on this bullshit its almost sickening. They all thought i wouldnt graduate or do anything excelling in life because i am a "Satanist" which btw, the school i go to is in the bible belt. So what i need help on is some demon(ess), entity, or even meditation that i could possibly use to not cause harm to my father who is comming down to see me walk the stage. He left my family 6 years ago, after being an abusive fuck for 12 years. He would beat me and my siblings, threaten us, and even though my sister wont talk about it i believe strongly that he molested and raped her. He told me after he left, and once i we were on talking terms again, that he would "watch my breath leave my body after he forced me to watch while he raped my 9 year old sister to death as well as my 16 year old sister." Who both are basically my world, since i raised them because of the abstance of parents within the entirity of our lives. Now after never paying child support, completely ignoring the pain he has caused, and denying everything he has ever done to any of us, in which the list goes on and on. He desides that this day is important and he wants to come and witness it, after never being there for anything thoughout my entire life. I actually have about 20 close friends who will be with me at all times, to hold me back from tearing his throat out every time i look at him. But it only gets worse because he's taking my 16 year old sister back with him because he won the custody case over her after 6 years. Every fiber of my body wants to take my AK-47 and blow him into the next demention. I have done multiple rituals against him, and quite honestly his life is falling apart. He's broken his back 3 times in a row in the same spot, and has to get constant surgery because of it. He cant hold a job. His credit is so bad, he actually had to move back into his mothers basement at the age of 42. No one wants to hire him, and his body is slowly withering away because he's addicted to meth again. Yet still he won the custody of my sister. And now he expects for everything to be fine and dandy with him being so close to me physically. I need to know if there is any advice from any of you towards what i can do that will help me control myself and not end up killing him and ending up in jail once they find the body three months later. Because i know i cannot do it on my own. Thanks for reading. Father bless.
i sadly have nothing but listning to cats in the cradle may send a message to you

<td val[/IMG]
first off, i want to say i'm very empathetic, i've been through silimar stuff (not as bad, but still) i guess,,, if you want him dead, continue with ur rituals, a black thoughtform programmed to kill him is one way you could do it.... you could evoke or invoke a Demon/ess to help.... Vine is great for assisting in magick and such.... other than that.... just continue what ur doing     HAIL ENKI!!!!!!!!!!
--- On Sat, 23/5/09, cyrus98@... <cyrus98@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Need momentary help...
To: [email protected]
Received: Saturday, 23 May, 2009, 8:10 AM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "aaron.raymer" <aaron.raymer@ ... wrote:

i sadly have nothing but listning to cats in the cradle may send a message to you
[/TD]
Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back