Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need "Love" Advice

andariel7

Someone tells me that if I won't be with him, something will happen at this weekend. That Father Satan may leave me/not "save me", that I may choose something wrong, my time will end up, I'll miss something if I not choose that person. I dont know if he's truly of Satan or not or he's just manipulating me to be with him. He's convinced that Satan has black hair (wtf!)and he got contact with him, that Satan wants something from me, Can Father turn his back on me becouse I'll not choose someone? I'm scared to be left alone. I was scared of some situation in past, I run from Father, but I got back. Is it a test maybe? But would be a test from Father choosing a person that I have doubts about?

This person is most definitely an enemy and is not to be trusted. Place your trust in satan and believe in yourself. meditate.This guy you're talking about is bad news. I strongly suggest you never talk to this person again as he also sounds dangerous.

On Monday, April 13, 2015 10:04 PM, "andariel7@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Someone tells me that if I won't be with him, something will happen at this weekend. That Father Satan may leave me/not "save me", that I may choose something wrong, my time will end up, I'll miss something if I not choose that person. I dont know if he's truly of Satan or not or he's just manipulating me to be with him. He's convinced that Satan has black hair (wtf!)and he got contact with him, that Satan wants something from me, Can Father turn his back on me becouse I'll not choose someone? I'm scared to be left alone. I was scared of some situation in past, I run from Father, but I got back. Is it a test maybe? But would be a test from Father choosing a person that I have doubts about?

Thank you for your reply. My intuintion also tells me that he's messing with me and manipulating, but sometimes what he says is right. That's why I'm confused. He may be dangerous. He's in occult too.

He is definitely dangerous. Stay away from him and cut him off from your aura. Use the algiz rune and blue satanic fire to purge and cleanse yourself of his energies

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 11:59 AM, "andariel7@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you for your reply. My intuintion also tells me that he's messing with me and manipulating, but sometimes what he says is right. That's why I'm confused. He may be dangerous. He's in occult too.

Get away from this sonnuvabitch. It's most likely being controlled by a jewhovan entity. Or is very manipulative, and studies you intimately to fuck you up later.

Either way leave this jerkwad now.

Thank you guys, your advices helped me alot. I'll leave. He's deffinitly manipulating me to be with him and do what he wants, using my fears.

Just tryin' da help because I care.. I've been in situations with people like that. They're both hard to let go of, and hard to get rid of... They seem so eh... interesting in the beginning, but turn into total psychological manipulators in the end.

Better off watching for those one. They'll easily get physical on you..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back