Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help

Carolyn Young

I don't usually do this, but I have been under attack for a very long time I tried to handle this myself but things got worse.

I just need for someone to think positive for me and help chase away this evil or come up with an idea I haven't thought about myself.

Like I said, I usually don't this sort of thing but I am at wit's end. I tried rituals and meditation and those have worked in the past but not this time.

I am a sister needing help

You live in Ohio right? How about about a group ritual, I remember talking to at least one other person from Ohio also. Somehow get the 3 of us together and try doing a ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Carolyn Young" <fwlrcj@... wrote:

I don't usually do this, but I have been under attack for a very long time I tried to handle this myself but things got worse.

I just need for someone to think positive for me and help chase away this evil or come up with an idea I haven't thought about myself.

Like I said, I usually don't this sort of thing but I am at wit's end. I tried rituals and meditation and those have worked in the past but not this time.

U must find the source,considering ur diffilculty im assuming u cant,if this the case,use the rune sowelu n thor,n program them to destroy the cloak.Thagaz is very powerful for protection of the soul.

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 04:32 PDT bromethens wrote:

You live in Ohio right? How about about a group ritual, I remember talking to at least one other person from Ohio also. Somehow get the 3 of us together and try doing a ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Carolyn Young" <fwlrcj@... wrote:

ive found that deciding that you just made the attack up makes it infintely easier to deal with.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 05:25:50 -0700
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Need help

U must find the source,considering ur diffilculty im assuming u cant,if this the case,use the rune sowelu n thor,n program them to destroy the cloak.Thagaz is very powerful for protection of the soul.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Im sorry,im kinda confused by what u r saying?

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:51 PDT Andre Wilson wrote:

ive found that deciding that you just made the attack up makes it infintely easier to deal with.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

eh, how to explain... http://www.666blacksun.com/Magick_and_Self-esteem.htm what im getting at is somewhere along those lines, except instead of guilt and doubt, its more fear. like if you're seeing lots of unwanted images of enemies when you try to meditate, like I had trouble with for a while, I found that just realizing they were imaginary took all the fear out of any sort of attack, and even if I think an attack is real, I tell myself its imaginary and deal with it as such. of course, your situation could be beyond such things.

Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:36:03 -0700
Subject: RE: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Need help

Im sorry,im kinda confused by what u r saying?

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:51 PDT Andre Wilson wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Carolyn Young" <fwlrcj@ wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rable.html

I see your cry for help. How about you send me an e-mail or a im and we can talk it out.
HP Kanemohrra
Clan Defiance
www.magical666.webs.com

sis first of all if you need help in a problem fix it yourself satan wants you to grow and become independant no dependant so as for now i want you to do the mediation on jos and build an aura of protection is gives good health and prevents desiease from manifesting aaaaaand it will protect you on the spiritual as well.

visualize yourself breathing whitegolden energy
you breath in on the inhale and draw in energy through your whole being
vice versa on the exhale.
affirm: this whitegolden energy is permanently building an aura of protection around me this aura of protection protects me at all times in all ways.

dear some times ppl can be ass holes. My advice to you is the same as everyone else if we cannot talk online. But I'm not going to flame you. Obviously the meditations on the site can be read any time, however maybe there is a piece you have been missing. Maybe it's not just the defense but the offesne. See if you can figure out what it is you are lacking. Astral kombat etc. Grays etc will attack you al the time but when they see you are stronger and will tear them to shreads they will leave you alone until the next bunch. If you cannot figure this out ask Satan. He cares for his own and will get to you if it is that bad. He won't let you be killed. If it is just an astral thing then it should be doable.

HP Kanemohrra

If you are Satan's brother,as you told me privately in our little chat,than you should just fly right over there and help her.Now that it is out in the open,doesn't it sound a little silly,with out flaming you of course.For your and everyone else' s sake,please get some help,to break out of this dilution.
Brian

--- On Wed, 8/31/11, Satan's Child <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Need help
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 2:06 PM

dear some times ppl can be ass holes. My advice to you is the same as everyone else if we cannot talk online. But I'm not going to flame you. Obviously the meditations on the site can be read any time, however maybe there is a piece you have been missing. Maybe it's not just the defense but the offesne. See if you can figure out what it is you are lacking. Astral kombat etc. Grays etc will attack you al the time but when they see you are stronger and will tear them to shreads they will leave you alone until the next bunch. If you cannot figure this out ask Satan. He cares for his own and will get to you if it is that bad. He won't let you be killed. If it is just an astral thing then it should be doable.

HP Kanemohrra

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back