Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help

Anand Bon

Greetings Family, I've been doing Detaching Unwanted People and entities for 2 days.Then i was okay then the person i tried to remove just gets into my mind(Reminded) and it hurts,It always somehow gets to me,Worm itself way in.After Detaching i Regenerate my aura and Programm my aura to repell that Person in everyway permanently.Still Little Success.Is there a more successful methods, meditations to do it? Can Elemental MAgick can be used to remove it? If yes what elements and what element Servitors should i create?I really Need this to be done for my own good at least.
Hail Enki!

Spend some more time on this than 2 days. You could spend a month on it, or just simply continue doing it till the person is gone. I had the same problem a few months ago, and I did the meditation daily till the person was out of my life. So just keep at it.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

Greetings Family, I've been doing Detaching Unwanted People and entities for 2 days.
Then i was okay then the person i tried to remove just gets into my mind(Reminded) and it hurts,It always somehow gets to me,Worm itself way in.
After Detaching i Regenerate my aura and Programm my aura to repell that Person in everyway permanently.Still Little Success.
Is there a more successful methods, meditations to do it? Can Elemental MAgick can be used to remove it? If yes what elements and what element Servitors should i create?
I really Need this to be done for my own good at least.

Hail Enki!

I am also starting on the freeing the soul meditations. As far as using elements to get rid of negative spiritual links and stopping them from returning imo would be FIRE oR maybe the akasha. You could also use satanic blue electricity. I usually see blue satanic energy as lightning. You could also do the meditation on vovim baghie's website that directs you to build up the elements in your aura. It seems like an advanced work. Also if all else fail DESTROY THE OFFENDER WITH MASS AMOUNTS OF BLACK ENERGY. give them what they deserve. I have many problematic people in My life that will be dealt with accordingly. It's going to be a hard, but well earned transformation. Good luck with truly becoming free anand!
Imo
Hail satan!

------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 5:01 PM PST Anand Bon wrote:

Greetings Family, I've been doing Detaching Unwanted People and entities for 2 days.
Then i was okay then the person i tried to remove just gets into my mind(Reminded) and it hurts,It always somehow gets to me,Worm itself way in.
After Detaching i Regenerate my aura and Programm my aura to repell that Person in everyway permanently.Still Little Success.
Is there a more successful methods, meditations to do it? Can Elemental MAgick can be used to remove it? If yes what elements and what element Servitors should i create?
I really Need this to be done for my own good at least.

Hail Enki!

And you have to do it not just for some few days. Atleast should do it for 40 days straight. Whether its munka meditation or detaching unwanted people/entities one. 

it is Okay My Dear Brotherrs I have Successfully Gotten over it and i am now Feeling Better and i am Moving On :).
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 8 November 2012 1:46 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Need help

Use MUNKA meditation. You will start to feel much much better from the first day only on doing it. Below is the post written by respected HP maxine about "Munka" for detaching unwanted peoples.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4adults/message/3683

I have been trying to summon Orobas for personal reasons that include protection (as I told you before) from evil spirits I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what the problem may be but I haven't been able to see him hear him sense him however I have noticed many un explained things happening one of them being EXTREMELY VIVID Dreams this happens alot I sometimes wake up wondering if I'm still dreaming that's how real they are please if you can help me explain what this means. 
 Also after or during every attempt to speak to Orobas I get this super strong urge to get a cardboard and create a Ouija board out of it and I get this tought in my ming that says use it to talk to me but I do not believe Ouija boards really work I saw many videos that discredited them from working however I feel like I need to get one or make one and is a feeling I know is not my own should I listen or perhaps is there another ritual to speaking to Orobas because I'm curious that it may not be him why would he need a child's toy to communicate any suggestions? 

Man be logical, why is there a section dedicated to the ouija boards on jos witchraft? Build this damn board and communicate with Orobas. Make sure you always ask if the entity you are speaking with is of Satan, if not then you're not communicating with a god, if it's giving strange answers still not a god.

Spirits do not need any medium to communicate, especially if its a more powerful god.  Keep in mind the Gods are not all about being fluffy "care bears" as they are not from Disneyland, even though they may be positive, demons do have a dark side as well.  Being in the presence of a powerful demon will by itself "induce/amplify" anything you are undergoing as their energy does tend to rub off on people.  This may not always be intentional on a demon or any other entity for that matter as there could be a number of reasons.  Because it is energy though, the best advice is to put up protection and control the energy around you so it does not inadvertently affect you. As for the Ouija Board, it no doubt recommended that method of communication, because it is easiest method of communication as you are probably inexperienced or not developed enough.  It has letters on it so its kind of fool proof if you have mediumistic abilities which it seems you perhas have some sort of potential.  There are many methods of spirit communication, up to and including synchronicities and strangers talking to you as sometimes the Gods speak through others and events.  The Boarr is good for confirmation of spirit communication if you are not experienced with telepathy is my guess.
On Apr 15, 2017, at 10:16 PM, "Alfredo Trevino alfredotrevino19@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I have been trying to summon Orobas for personal reasons that include protection (as I told you before) from evil spirits I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what the problem may be but I haven't been able to see him hear him sense him however I have noticed many un explained things happening one of them being EXTREMELY VIVID Dreams this happens alot I sometimes wake up wondering if I'm still dreaming that's how real they are please if you can help me explain what this means. 
 Also after or during every attempt to speak to Orobas I get this super strong urge to get a cardboard and create a Ouija board out of it and I get this tought in my ming that says use it to talk to me but I do not believe Ouija boards really work I saw many videos that discredited them from working however I feel like I need to get one or make one and is a feeling I know is not my own should I listen or perhaps is there another ritual to speaking to Orobas because I'm curious that it may not be him why would he need a child's toy to communicate any suggestions? 

Attachments :
<ol>20170416_051914.jpg</ol>I saw this section I been asking orobas and if I can show you what this simple candle is doing it may suprize you is not that I don't trust the info provided I just needed a 2nd opinion I hope u understand  I'm taking a picture of the candle I can't turn it off for some reason I'm afraid it start a fire this is a simple black candle brotha and it is burning like a flamethrower 
On Apr 16, 2017 5:14 AM, "ed8874@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Man be logical, why is there a section dedicated to the ouija boards on jos witchraft? Build this damn board and communicate with Orobas. Make sure you always ask if the entity you are speaking with is of Satan, if not then you're not communicating with a god, if it's giving strange answers still not a god.

Never heard of the boar before would.toy mind elaborating? Because I really appreciate your help if u can see the candle I lit for Orobas is even making sounds and is burning like crazy I got upset Cus he wouldn't communicate with me and asked him for a sign I love Satan and I'm following the 6 month training but I have no Satanist friends since I can't reveal my relegion without being seen as evil man I kid you not is almost as if the candle wants to talk is making alot of strange growling noises and the flames are intense  
On Apr 16, 2017 5:15 AM, "Raptor RokN Roll roknraptor@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Spirits do not need any medium to communicate, especially if its a more powerful god.  Keep in mind the Gods are not all about being fluffy "care bears" as they are not from Disneyland, even though they may be positive, demons do have a dark side as well.  Being in the presence of a powerful demon will by itself "induce/amplify" anything you are undergoing as their energy does tend to rub off on people.  This may not always be intentional on a demon or any other entity for that matter as there could be a number of reasons.  Because it is energy though, the best advice is to put up protection and control the energy around you so it does not inadvertently affect you. As for the Ouija Board, it no doubt recommended that method of communication, because it is easiest method of communication as you are probably inexperienced or not developed enough.  It has letters on it so its kind of fool proof if you have mediumistic abilities which it seems you perhas have some sort of potential.  There are many methods of spirit communication, up to and including synchronicities and strangers talking to you as sometimes the Gods speak through others and events.  The Boarr is good for confirmation of spirit communication if you are not experienced with telepathy is my guess. On Apr 15, 2017, at 10:16 PM, "Alfredo Trevino alfredotrevino19@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

So this means he was here because he sliced the candle in half then it lit back up with the same intensity and it wouldn't turn off after I got upset that he wouldn't talk to me when this happened I spoke to him humbled myself and apologize for doubting the fact that he was present after that the candle died out and I heard a tought in my mind saying you know what to do
On Apr 16, 2017 4:05 PM, "johnson_akemi@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Raptor RokN Roll meant board, not Boarr. Candles flaring up and incense sizzling are signs that a Demon is present. Demons use diverse methods of communication when someone is not psychically open enough to communicate telepathically.

Thank you so much I really appreciate your help in this matter I will follow you're advice and if is alright with you may I communicate the results to you ???
On Apr 16, 2017 8:14 AM, "seerofss@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Boar=board

As everyone has said before don't trust anything outside JoS.

And that's very annoying I can see that, when u get a hint to do something but becuase you have fear or becuase u read or seen on other videos that says it's a lie. Yet keep asking and asking and u get hints for the proper way to do it.

Use the board be easiest way as was said. Before u use the board I believe the instructions is to clean the board and area with father Satan flame.

Aldrick put up a way to communicate with ur GD and that revolves around asking father to send ur GD to u
So you know it's ur GD and I believe that can be the same for asking for another demon/demoness.

Fire can also be another way to communicate with the God's. Of course need alot more advancement to it.

Read the page on JoS about the board and u be fine.

Thank you  toy are very generous and intelligent 
On Apr 16, 2017 8:43 PM, "johnson_akemi@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It is not a good idea to get in the habit of contacting people privately. There are infiltrators who will pretend to be nice and then proceed to give you bad information or try to get your personal information so they can harass you or even find you and murder you. If you want to, you can post your experiences to these groups for feedback or guidance.

Orobas was not ignoring you or refusing to talk to you. The problem was that you were not psychically open enough to hear him. Meditation opens your psychic abilities so you can see and hear Demons. To open your astral sight and hearing, you need to meditate on your 6th chakra, 3rd eye, clairaudience points, clairvoyance points, and pineal lobe.     6th Chakra Meditation http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/Full_ Meditation.html   Clairaudience Points http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/Psychic_ Centers.html   Clairvoyance Points http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/ Clairvoyance_Points.html   Pineal Breathing Exercises and Meditations http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/Pineal_ Meditation.html   http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/3rd666. html   http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/Satans_ Meditation.html  (For this meditation, you can breathe the energy directly into your pineal gland instead of your 6th chakra.)

First of all, Are you a full dedicated Satanist meaning you already did the initiation ritual. There is a reason why I ask you this question.
Are you new to Satanism?

I maybe be able to offer you of some guidance or to be your somewhat mentor.
It can be very frustrating, hungry for knowledge about Satan to the newbies like I was once -11 years ago.
But I had a mentor Magister Willard from joys of Satan a decade ago.

Feel Free to contact me and ask any questions you might have. Some of us are just readers to joys of Satan’s blog and response occasionally but always dedicated to Joy of Satan websites and to our duties as a Satan’s children.

Hail Satan
Irene M.

Magister Willard? Who is that?

I've never even heard of this name...

Oh, and speaking of mentoring - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ators.html

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <irenemills360@... wrote :

First of all, Are you a full dedicated Satanist meaning you already did the initiation ritual. There is a reason why I ask you this question.
Are you new to Satanism?

I maybe be able to offer you of some guidance or to be your somewhat mentor.
It can be very frustrating, hungry for knowledge about Satan to the newbies like I was once -11 years ago.
But I had a mentor Magister Willard from joys of Satan a decade ago.

Feel Free to contact me and ask any questions you might have. Some of us are just readers to joys of Satan’s blog and response occasionally but always dedicated to Joy of Satan websites and to our duties as a Satan’s children.

Hail Satan
Irene M.

Many newcomers ask this and most of the replies state that there are no mediators. What you need to do is read everything on Joy Of Satan. Org Maxine has setup YouTube videos to help you with vibrations that way you can tell if you're doing them right

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "lonewalker767@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] Date: 12/2/17 11:42 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoS4adults] Need help
  I need guidence, a mentor l please email me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back