Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help....

You should contact one of the Gods for that and if they feel revenge is just I'm quit sure it will be.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Roberto Torrini <gnomone@... wrote:

Hi everyone:
I am new here and I need help.

I have been wronged by a person who deserves to be severely punished for all she has put me through while receiving only
good things from me.
I am therefore in need of a strong practitioner, able to inflict the retribution this aweful person did to me!
I am sincere. Please help me.
Ave Satan!!!!

Roberto
gnomone@...

Ask Satan to punish her. You are new, so it's better like that. Satan would of anyways did something to her; even if you didn't ask him. Or ask Father Satan to send you a gargoyle; they are powerful. I hope I helped.

Ave Enki & Agares!
Praise the 4 Crowns of Hell!!!!
Always stay strong in Father Enki.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Roberto Torrini <gnomone@... wrote:

Hi everyone:

I have been wronged by a person who deserves to be severely punished for all she has put me through while receiving only
good things from me.
I am therefore in need of a strong practitioner, able to inflict the retribution this aweful person did to me!
Ave Satan!!!!

Roberto
gnomone@...

This is an independant spiritual journey.

YOU gotta do the working.

Use Runes. Vibrate. Learn. Learn times to do this.

Put their name or pic in a little bottle, if you have their hair, or other dna, use that too. Piss, spit, just put all your hatred into the bottle.

Put nasty shit. Whatever you can think of.

Thanks old magic.

I say use the Runes. Or destruction ritual. They can be very powerful, if you are a dedicated Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dan roy" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

Ask Satan to punish her. You are new, so it's better like that. Satan would of anyways did something to her; even if you didn't ask him. Or ask Father Satan to send you a gargoyle; they are powerful. I hope I helped.

Ave Enki & Agares!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Roberto Torrini <gnomone@ wrote:

Hi everyone:

good things from me.
Ave Satan!!!!

Roberto
gnomone@

Thank you for your k[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2011 4:23 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Need help....

This is an independant spiritual journey.

YOU gotta do the working.

Use Runes. Vibrate. Learn. Learn times to do this.

Put their name or pic in a little bottle, if you have their hair, or other dna, use that too. Piss, spit, just put all your hatred into the bottle.

Put nasty shit. Whatever you can think of.

Thanks old magic.

I say use the Runes. Or destruction ritual. They can be very powerful, if you are a dedicated Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dan roy" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

Ave Enki & Agares!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Roberto Torrini <gnomone@ wrote:

Hi everyone:

good things from me.
Ave Satan!!!!

Roberto
gnomone@

Destruction ritual: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

All Runes: http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Futhark.html

how to vibrate the runes: http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Runic_ ... ation.html

Just make a ritual (standard ritual) and when you reach the height of the ritual, you read a prayer that you wrote before the ritual asking Father Enki to please send you a gargoyle to destroy the enemy you wish to cause harm. MAKE SURE YOU CLEAN YOUR AURA if you do a destruction Ritual.

To use runes you must vibrate the name of the rune then affirm something. No "will" as they don't work at all. Example: The energies Invoked from the _______ rune is causing destruction to _______ without causing harm to me in any way. Fill the spaces with what's right.

I hope i helped you, if i didn't please tell me.

Ave Enki & Agares!
Praise the 4 Crowns of Hell!!
Always stay strong in Father Enki Lucifer!!!

Thank you for your kindness and much appreciated help.
Could you please help me further?
Where do I find access to the destruction ritual? And, also, where do I find (learn) how to use the Runes for this intention?
How can Satan send me a gargoyle? (the only gargoyles I know of are those statue-like figures on some french buildings.

Sorry for asking you about this again but you seem the only person who took the time to be helpful. Believe me: I do deserve
to be vindicated and inflict pain and sufference to the person who has abuse my feelings for so long...

Thank you again for your help. I sincerely hope you will want to answer my questions above.

Roberto
gnomone@...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back