Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help

alanas202

My name is Irene,i'm a 34 yo mom of 3 small children.
I'm writing to you because i have been pursued,stalked by my ex boyfriend who has been following me
all around the world to track me down and make my life miserable.
I was in a relationship with with him for a couple of years.the first years were great.as soon as he found out
that i was pregnant .he started beating me and threatened to kill me and my unborn child.
after my child was born .he still treated us like crap.one day .i decided to leave because i couldn't take it anymore.
i moved to the US hoping that he would never find find me and start my life over which i met a great man that i married
and we have 2 small kids together.recently ,my ex has been able to find me and through private investigator that he has hired
and served me with a sole custody case of my oldest son who is now 9 yo.
he has private investigator follow us all over town.using his money and get peoples to get through to us by intimidation.
We have contacted the police but they said that they cannot do anything unless he actually make a physical threat to me and my family.
he even did things to have my husband fired from his job. we are now penniless.and we cannot afford a lawyer to defend us in court for the custody case.
my life is becoming a real nightmare. he told me that he doesnt care about our oldest son but he just wants to make me pay for leaving him because he owns me
and if he cannot have me no one can have me. i have been looking on the internet for ways to get rid of him of our lives so we can live in peace.
thats when i found your website. you don't know and i can understand if you refuse to help my family and me.I'm just asking you as a mom of 3 small children.
i implore for your help.my situation is real and really desperate.i have to go to court this wednesday in front of the family court because we were served.
and i'm going to lose because i dont work because i stay home to watch my kids and my husband lost his job because of me ex. he has the financials to back him up so the judge will surely give him sole custody.i don't know if can i live if i lose my son .please help us.the police and the law cannot protect us.its sucks when money rules and wins.
he works as a pastor for this church and has his church backing him up for lies against us.
Please help us ! we just want him to disappear out of our lives and universe so we can live in peace.

Ave Satanas

Do a destruction ritual on your ex-husband: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TUALS.html   Also do a prayer for protection (also found in the above link.) Be sure to put a protective aura around yourself and your kids and husband daily, and clean your aura several times a day. You can also program your aura to repel your ex-husband.   Hail Satan.  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 1, 2010 1:01:01 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Need help

I'm writing to you because i have been pursued,stalked by my ex boyfriend who has been following me
I was in a relationship with with him for a couple of years.the first years were great.as soon as he found out
that i was pregnant .he started beating me and threatened to kill me and my unborn child.
after my child was born .he still treated us like crap.one day .i decided to leave because i couldn't take it anymore.
i moved to the US hoping that he would never find find me and start my life over which i met a great man that i married
and we have 2 small kids together.recently ,my ex has been able to find me and through private investigator that he has hired
he has private investigator follow us all over town.using his money and get peoples to get through to us by intimidation.
We have contacted the police but they said that they cannot do anything unless he actually make a physical threat to me and my family.
he even did things to have my husband fired from his job. we are now penniless.and we cannot afford a lawyer to defend us in court for the custody case.
my life is becoming a real nightmare. he told me that he doesnt care about our oldest son but he just wants to make me pay for leaving him because he owns me
and if he cannot have me no one can have me. i have been looking on the internet for ways to get rid of him of our lives so we can live in peace.
thats when i found your website. you don't know and i can understand if you refuse to help my family and me.I'm just asking you as a mom of 3 small children.
i implore for your help.my situation is real and really desperate.i have to go to court this wednesday in front of the family court because we were served.
and i'm going to lose because i dont work because i stay home to watch my kids and my husband lost his job because of me ex. he has the financials to back him up so the judge will surely give him sole custody.i don't know if can i live if i lose my son .please help us.the police and the law cannot protect us.its sucks when money rules and wins.
he works as a pastor for this church and has his church backing him up for lies against us.
Please help us ! we just want him to disappear out of our lives and universe so we can live in peace.

Ave Satanas

<td val[/IMG]He is just a weak piece of shit. i can take care of him. some men just don't know the joy of having a child. but it is true for some women the lack the heart and mental capacity to be a good parent. my personal email is prestonsdad2005@... intimidation does not work on me anymore. i can not stand these people that can bring a child into this world but don't give a shit. sounds like he is a little bipolar to me. we all have fears sometime in our lives. but should not let it work on us.i do hope things get better for you. but feel free to email whenever you want.

--- On Fri, 10/1/10, alanas202 <concacrichard@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Need help
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, October 1, 2010, 1:01 PM

Ave Satanas
[/TD]

Hail to all of you brothers and sisters.I write even if nobody you've ever answered me. Would welcome advised on how to make.
Lately I can not concentrate or focusing the mind on one thing, I just started to do the spiritual training program in order to progress, I'm only at day 16 and I can not view images, is really hard, even if I spend 15/30 minutes.
I'm not doing no more hatha yoga, I think of anything else and I can not concentrate.I repeatedly asked our Father to help me, but not being open, I have not transposed it signals anything.
At the moment I feel very useless and unable to do anything I get down.I'm not a very patient person with myself.
I often think about suicide, surely sooner or later it will happen.Sorry for this outburst, keep ignoring me
HAIL SATAN 666

Developing focus can be the hardest part of training your mind. Keep practicing. The more you practice, the better your focus will get. Daily void meditation will improve your focus. The flame meditation is also good for improving focus.

Void Meditation
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Flame Meditation
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Depression is caused by low levels of life-force. Yoga increases your life-force and banishes depression. You should be doing yoga and meditating every day. Skipping yoga or meditations will allow your energies to drop and that will cause depression.

Also, you need to clean your aura and build an aura of protection every day. Not cleaning your aura will allow negative energy to stick to you and that will cause depression. Not building an aura of protection will make you vulnerable to negative energy in your environment.

Methods of Protection
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16800.html  

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.
  Reverse Torah Rituals http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm  

I agree with Johnson_Akemi, cleaning your aura is so important. Since I started cleaning mine several times throughout the day I am feeling stronger and all together more positive. Also, check your nutrition and make sure you leave the bad stuff out. Don't take it personally that people didn't answer to your posts in the main group. This happened to me the past two or three times I posted. I think it is because the yahoo system is messed up. Communication through this group or the forum might be better. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back