Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need help

Shane Deroubaix

people i dedicated my soul to satan and did these rituals but i didnt feel anything and i tried some other rituals i found online but they also didnt work...can anyone please help me.
shane

What where The rituals you did and did you beleif in every word you said with energy behind it
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:31:13 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] need help

people i dedicated my soul to satan and did these rituals but i didnt feel anything and i tried some other rituals i found online but they also didnt work...can anyone please help me.
shane

Brothers n sisters I seem 2 doing everything wrong can I get sum1 2 speak 2 I'm from Cape Town n here is my BBM pin 20F1060D . I ll b very greatfull if sum1 invite for a chat n teach da proper way I want 2 with da great God Lucifer in mylyf I need 2 feel him.
May hell b praised
HELL LUCIFER

i am living a life with a dead end job dead end relationship and a dead end life i am trying to leave it behind but im broke so no luck their i am 20 and willing to quit working and living a normal life and 100% dedicate myself to satan if anyone could use someone like me and help me break free of these fucking chains let me know

Just keep doing the meditation, dude. Stuff like this takes time,
sometimes. You don't instantly get results with this. And everyone is
different. Just keep at it. Ave Satanas!

On 4/26/11, zachery.russell <zachery.russell@... wrote:
how do u open ur third eye it aint workin for me

Hello,
I'm new here. I apologize for my English. I simply had this on my mind. I wonder, is there a way of working out revenge and destruction upon Christians and those who claim themselves as believers in my area?? I'm in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm willing put misery and torment upon these filthy morons, putting an end to their mockery. I want them to have endless days of sorrow and mourns. I really want them to suffer. I really hate them. Please help me.

I'm new to satanism and I don't know any prayers...id like to have one for my mornings and one for my nights before going to bed...any suggestions would be appreciated

*"Prayer" in Satanism is very different from what the populace has been indoctrinated to believe, given the xians and other enemy programs.
Satanic "Prayer" is:
1. Telepathic communication between ourself and Satan and/or his Demons
2. Another aspect of Satanic Prayer is vibrating a mantra, word/s of power, Enochian or the Runes. Vibration is essential to working spells and such, empowering our souls and advancing oursleves spiritually. 

---In [email protected], <dalpino.daniel.shasta@... wrote:

I'm new to satanism and I don't know any prayers...id like to have one for my mornings and one for my nights before going to bed...any suggestions would be appreciated

Daniel, Satanism is not like this, reciting canned prayers, begging for help or anything that other religions preach. As HailAzazel said you can talk to Satan and The Gods. And in Ritual, we can write a prayer to Satan or another God/Goddess, depending on the nature of the Ritual. What is it you want to pray about every day? Coz you can use affirmations if it is things you want to change in yourself, or Magick if you want to change things in your life. Read JoyOfSatan.org for info on this.

---In [email protected], <dalpino.daniel.shasta@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back