Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help???

[email protected]

I have an infant and I wanna make sure father accepts him into the family I will be raising him as a satanist but its a long while before he can do his dedication, does that mean he will be considered an outsider until that day or bc I'm a satanist parent my son is automatically dedicated?
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

um theres something about that on the JoS site i cant find a link right now cause my phone hates me but you can find it at the same place you would get information on weddings Hail Father Satan

On Sun May 22nd, 2011 9:34 AM PDT echodarko@... wrote:

I have an infant and I wanna make sure father accepts him into the family I will be raising him as a satanist but its a long while before he can do his dedication, does that mean he will be considered an outsider until that day or bc I'm a satanist parent my son is automatically dedicated?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... es666.html

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, May 22, 2011 11:30:23 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need help???

um theres something about that on the JoS site i cant find a link right now cause my phone hates me but you can find it at the same place you would get information on weddings Hail Father Satan

Yahoo! Groups Links

I think you were talking about this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ptism.html.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tiffany Mclaurin <chrnosgrl@... wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Thanks for the link do u how I can get in touch with a preistess or preist, I also live in canada so it might be hard to get in the same room could this baptism be done in an astral temple Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.From: Mac Friday <macfriday@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 13:31:44 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need help???

Cordially,

-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

" I also live in canada so it might be hard to get in the same room"
I dont fully understand your question. I would also advise you to assume the role as an High Priest/ess for this ritual if you can not find one. It's not like there a Spiritual Satanist, that High are High Priest/ess available for the public. So you assuming the role should be fine. 

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Sun, May 22, 2011 1:35:43 PM

Thanks for the link do u how I can get in touch with a preistess or preist, I also live in canada so it might be hard to get in the same room could this baptism be done in an astral temple Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.<hr>From: Mac Friday <macfriday@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 13:31:44 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need help???

Cordially,

-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

Ok thanks I just wasn't sure if I could do that or not :) thanks for your helpSent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.From: Mac Friday <macfriday@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 08:09:37 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need help???
  " I also live in canada so it might be hard to get in the same room"
I dont fully understand your question. I would also advise you to assume the role as an High Priest/ess for this ritual if you can not find one. It's not like there a Spiritual Satanist, that High are High Priest/ess available for the public. So you assuming the role should be fine. 

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Sun, May 22, 2011 1:35:43 PM

Thanks for the link do u how I can get in touch with a preistess or preist, I also live in canada so it might be hard to get in the same room could this baptism be done in an astral temple Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.<hr>From: Mac Friday <macfriday@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 13:31:44 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need help???

Cordially,

-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back