Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help.

satansvamp

The other night my boyfriend (who has been a satanist for 10+ years) said as he was laying on the couch that someone like me (long brown hair) was behind him trying to chock him with his sheet. He said that all he noticed about her was her hair, everything else was blacked out.

I don't know about the history of the house that we're currently living at.

Is there any kind of protection spell ( and he's already done the one on the site) that he can do to protect himself, so that this doesn't happen again? This'll have to be done on a st. vincent de paul kinda budget. We have no money.

I eagerly wait responses.

Ave Satanas
HAIL SATAN

Have you tried a banishing ritual?

Here is the link:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satansvamp" <satansvamp@... wrote:

The other night my boyfriend (who has been a satanist for 10+ years) said as he was laying on the couch that someone like me (long brown hair) was behind him trying to chock him with his sheet. He said that all he noticed about her was her hair, everything else was blacked out.

Is there any kind of protection spell ( and he's already done the one on the site) that he can do to protect himself, so that this doesn't happen again? This'll have to be done on a st. vincent de paul kinda budget. We have no money.

Ave Satanas
HAIL SATAN

I do spiritual housecleaning sometimes. I open all windows and open drawers and smudge with sage.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unseeliegirl" <unseeliegirl@... wrote:

Have you tried a banishing ritual?

Here is the link:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satansvamp" <satansvamp@ wrote:

Ave Satanas
HAIL SATAN

Brothers and Sisters, I need your help. The kikes are contaminating my mind with their poisonous influence. I cant keep away from it, each day I'm fighting a new battle of stress and depression. I hold it off with the best of my ability but I am only so strong, I cant think straight, I try to clear my mind but all that pops up is greys. One time I was able to see them, they were just crowded around me as I was laying down, they looked down at me with an evil stare, there was nearly a dozen of them, I literally felt I was in a sci-fi movie and I was abducted by aliens and they were about to operate on me. I am even losing contact with Haagenti (guardian), I don't hear her, I don't see her. The last time I did see her was when those greys were crowding around me. I looked to my side and I could barley see her, from what I could tell, she was reaching out, trying to grab my hand and pull me away. I try to talk with her EVERY day, but no response. If there is anyway ANYWAY you guys can help get these damned beasts away from me, please, do it. Thanks in advance.

Hail Satan!

omg gosh dilion! that sounds serious!! but the gods are strong are you sure about all that im sure haagenti would have drove them away... do you meditate everyday and build your aura of protection? do you stay close to father. im sry for your lost
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 10:06:41 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need help.

Brothers and Sisters, I need your help. The kikes are contaminating my mind with their poisonous influence. I cant keep away from it, each day I'm fighting a new battle of stress and depression. I hold it off with the best of my ability but I am only so strong, I cant think straight, I try to clear my mind but all that pops up is greys. One time I was able to see them, they were just crowded around me as I was laying down, they looked down at me with an evil stare, there was nearly a dozen of them, I literally felt I was in a sci-fi movie and I was abducted by aliens and they were about to operate on me. I am even losing contact with Haagenti (guardian), I don't hear her, I don't see her. The last time I did see her was when those greys were crowding around me. I looked to my side and I could barley see her, from what I could tell, she was reaching out, trying to grab my hand and pull me away. I try to talk with her EVERY day, but no response. If there is anyway ANYWAY you guys can help get these damned beasts away from me, please, do it. Thanks in advance.

Hail Satan!

I used to be able to, and I used to every day, but somehow its all gone, I cant do it. I try to, with the most success I was close to opening my 3rd eye, but eventually i couldnt get that shock anymore, well i could get one.. it just didnt feel right, it had a strange energy. After I posted my topic last night, I went to bed and tried to make contact.. but the greys appeared again one after one looked straight into my mind, I could see them perfectly, with absolute detail. They were hideous, some of their heads were deformed, flattening. They had big, wide eyes of darkness. their skin was pale and wrinkled. They wouldnt stop appearing in my head. next thing i know, crucifixes started popping in my head. at one point I put my arm out to the side of my bed, then I could feel a familiar tingle in my hand, I looked over and I saw who I believe was Haagenti, she was pulling me away from the greys. Then, I started to feel a dark energy on my left arm, and i was being tugged away from haagenti, eventually I began to become confused and thought "maybe that isnt Haagenti, its a grey pulling me away from Haagenti, and she is pulling me from the grey." I don't know why I started to think that, so I thought maybe if I go to my astral temple I could get some haven. I was wrong, they broke the door to it down, dragged me out and through me off a ledge (sounds crazy, but thats EXACTLY what I saw). I fell into thick fog, then it was over. Something different is going on, but I don't know what it is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

omg gosh dilion! that sounds serious!! but the gods are strong are you sure about all that im sure haagenti would have drove them away... do you meditate everyday and build your aura of protection? do you stay close to father. im sry for your lost

Hail Satan!

dillion i really thsink that you should do a protection ritual1! asap. especially during the day and the next time you are outside preferably when it sunny absorb sun energy into your aura to protect you. do you know about psychic warfare? the next time the greys come to you dont get scared get mad! attack them, asks for satans help! call to him.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, March 23, 2011 12:02:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Need help.

I used to be able to, and I used to every day, but somehow its all gone, I cant do it. I try to, with the most success I was close to opening my 3rd eye, but eventually i couldnt get that shock anymore, well i could get one.. it just didnt feel right, it had a strange energy. After I posted my topic last night, I went to bed and tried to make contact.. but the greys appeared again one after one looked straight into my mind, I could see them perfectly, with absolute detail. They were hideous, some of their heads were deformed, flattening. They had big, wide eyes of darkness. their skin was pale and wrinkled. They wouldnt stop appearing in my head. next thing i know, crucifixes started popping in my head. at one point I put my arm out to the side of my bed, then I could feel a familiar tingle in my hand, I looked over and I saw who I believe was Haagenti, she was pulling me away from the greys. Then, I started to feel a dark energy on my left arm, and i was being tugged away from haagenti, eventually I began to become confused and thought "maybe that isnt Haagenti, its a grey pulling me away from Haagenti, and she is pulling me from the grey." I don't know why I started to think that, so I thought maybe if I go to my astral temple I could get some haven. I was wrong, they broke the door to it down, dragged me out and through me off a ledge (sounds crazy, but thats EXACTLY what I saw). I fell into thick fog, then it was over. Something different is going on, but I don't know what it is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Dillon,Please cut the cords (front and back) attached to these chakras and burn them with Satanic blue fire, feeling them turn to ashes and that way, the tubes cannot be reconnected:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Eyes2.gif
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Meditation_Points_Eyes2.gifDo a banishing ritual once every two weeks, it will help immensely:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.htmlPrayer for Protection:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rayer.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Prayer.htmlLike Shannon suggested, build your aura of protection. Do it 3-5 times a day, after cleaning your aura. It only takes 5 minutes. Just add a few more layers, it really helps.If you know how, you can incorporate the elements and/or runes into your aura of protection. Thurisaz, Uruz and Algiz are good for protection. 
Please read the below articles, they will help:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/76http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/76http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/74
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/74Keep strong, Brother. You are able to handle more then you know. HAIL SATAN.
Sent: Thu, March 24, 2011 7:54:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Need help.

dillion i really thsink that you should do a protection ritual1! asap. especially during the day and the next time you are outside preferably when it sunny absorb sun energy into your aura to protect you. do you know about psychic warfare? the next time the greys come to you dont get scared get mad! attack them, asks for satans help! call to him.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]u didnt put any thing that can truely stop intruder from entering ur astral temple?like a maze tthat noone can get out?or a terracota army ready fight intruders?or at least a big fluffy bunny that have realy big feet that will jump on intruders smacking them flat(i like the irony,the symbol of fertility smacking the sterile grays XP)?beds of nails with meteors falling down?   if they use a thought against u ,use a thought against them,remember,telepathy is two way street,u can sent them as they can sent to u be creative n deviant.in the astral temple its the plane of imagination,of the mind n thought,what happen is the enemy is in UR MIND
counter attack every the thought they sent with another thought.or close ur chakras?maybe this will work as u will closed from the astral.
--- On Thu, 3/24/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 4:54 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Your aura of protection has been stripped from you.
This is most probably because you were becoming a powerful threat to them - usually due to active participation in spiritual warfare.

NEVER be discouraged from continuing your war efforts.
Remember, it is only natural for opponents to fight back, just as we do.

To solve your problem, you'll have to make another protective aura (like someone earlier said - use the sun's energy).

Also, instill your aura with the energies of thorn (thurisaz) programmed to "keep your aura perfectly safe and protected in all ways".
KEEP THE THORN ENERGY IN YOUR AURA, otherwise, it will dissipate away.

An analogy is that your aura will become a rose with thorns to keep it from being plucked for personal use (aura ripping, which you have just experienced).

Also, don't forget to keep doing the "Severing The Link" meditation regularly.

Hope this helped!
CONTINUE THE FIGHT && STAY STRONG!

53!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]i agree with shannodo a protection ritual asap

http://www.replyforall.co[/IMG http://replyforall.co[/IMG
--- On Thu, 3/24/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 11:54 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Greetings my fellow brethren! Been a while since I dropped by and I come in some desperate need of advice and help. I am a loyal Satanist for about a year now and even before then done my research thoroughly regarding the left hand path. In other words im still far from advanced but I will say starting to become quite capable and very well informed in Satanism and the arts. I have seen how ppl changed towards me as i progressed and I month ago I felt as though no one can touch me. But about a month ago I met a girl who has since made my life a spiriling nightmare and I am still stunned at her succes and ease in doing so. Let me explain, she is a xtian (a charismatic, talk in tongue kind) and we hooked up at a party, i am secretive about my Satanic beliefs and never told her obviously and i was planing to maybe have some fun and move on but that soon changed into what i only can explain as me being brainwashed, this girl was able to ask or make me do anything! It was like I was under a spell because it all seems so sureal now. She treated me like shit (and ask my friends im a proud person who wont normally tolerate anything near the rude, exploitive and embarasing treatment she used on me) when she was done she dumped me and is currently dating my best friend (intrestingly apart from me the most loyal and motivated satanist in our group) and all the way causing shit and tension in a group of friends who were closer and more loyal than most wish for. She has a strong presence about her (scary almost foul feel to it) and this is not something i encountered in any xtian before! I cant think when last someone intimidated or frightened me but I honestly am scared and intimidated to the point where i dont even fight back of this ''thing''! And I dont know why? I feel drained ever since I met her and I struggle with my meditations and feels very emotional. She is doing something to me and my friends and I know its a direct attack from the enemy! All the curses and negative energy I sent her has so far done nothing and in one case directly backfired! What is she? How is she so strong and well protected? What can i do to stop this filthy little slave whore of jesus? Help plz? HAIL SATAN! HAIL LILITH! HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!

Well, for starters, I say you should keep cursing her sorry ass! No
one can keep maintaining if they keep having stuff thrown at them, no
matter how powerful they are. Wear her down! Use runes, blood sigils,
whatever...but do NOT stop fighting her! She probably has a an angel
or something of the like helping her. Xians are usually pretty
powerless, charismatic or not. Have you tried detaching her from your
aura? She is obviously a very unwanted entity. Lol. The link is:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html

I wish you the best of success in ridding yourself of this parasite.
Also, trust Father and the other Gods; they will not leave you in the
lurch. Hail Father Satan!

On 4/12/11, jaco.kaco <jaco.kaco@... wrote:
Greetings my fellow brethren! Been a while since I dropped by and I come in
some desperate need of advice and help. I am a loyal Satanist for about a
year now and even before then done my research thoroughly regarding the left
hand path. In other words im still far from advanced but I will say starting
to become quite capable and very well informed in Satanism and the arts. I
have seen how ppl changed towards me as i progressed and I month ago I felt
as though no one can touch me. But about a month ago I met a girl who has
since made my life a spiriling nightmare and I am still stunned at her
succes and ease in doing so. Let me explain, she is a xtian (a charismatic,
talk in tongue kind) and we hooked up at a party, i am secretive about my
Satanic beliefs and never told her obviously and i was planing to maybe have
some fun and move on but that soon changed into what i only can explain as
me being brainwashed, this girl was able to ask or make me do anything! It
was like I was under a spell because it all seems so sureal now. She treated
me like shit (and ask my friends im a proud person who wont normally
tolerate anything near the rude, exploitive and embarasing treatment she
used on me) when she was done she dumped me and is currently dating my best
friend (intrestingly apart from me the most loyal and motivated satanist in
our group) and all the way causing shit and tension in a group of friends
who were closer and more loyal than most wish for. She has a strong presence
about her (scary almost foul feel to it) and this is not something i
encountered in any xtian before! I cant think when last someone intimidated
or frightened me but I honestly am scared and intimidated to the point where
i dont even fight back of this ''thing''! And I dont know why? I feel
drained ever since I met her and I struggle with my meditations and feels
very emotional. She is doing something to me and my friends and I know its a
direct attack from the enemy! All the curses and negative energy I sent her
has so far done nothing and in one case directly backfired! What is she? How
is she so strong and well protected? What can i do to stop this filthy
little slave whore of jesus? Help plz? HAIL SATAN! HAIL LILITH! HAIL THE
GODS OF DUAT!

Thanks, I havent thought of that! Will definitly try detaching this leech and making sure she gets what's coming! No one fucks me or my friends over especially if its done in the name of the dog jehova!!
Thanks guys!!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

GODS OF DUAT!

No problem. Best of success to you! Hail Father Satan!

On 4/13/11, jaco.kaco <jaco.kaco@... wrote:
Thanks, I havent thought of that! Will definitly try detaching this leech
and making sure she gets what's coming! No one fucks me or my friends over
especially if its done in the name of the dog jehova!!
Thanks guys!!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Greetings my fellow brethren! Been a while since I dropped by and I come
in
some desperate need of advice and help. I am a loyal Satanist for about
a
year now and even before then done my research thoroughly regarding the
left
hand path. In other words im still far from advanced but I will say
starting
to become quite capable and very well informed in Satanism and the arts.
I
have seen how ppl changed towards me as i progressed and I month ago I
felt
as though no one can touch me. But about a month ago I met a girl who
has
succes and ease in doing so. Let me explain, she is a xtian (a
charismatic,
talk in tongue kind) and we hooked up at a party, i am secretive about
my
Satanic beliefs and never told her obviously and i was planing to maybe
have
some fun and move on but that soon changed into what i only can explain
as
me being brainwashed, this girl was able to ask or make me do anything!
It
was like I was under a spell because it all seems so sureal now. She
treated
used on me) when she was done she dumped me and is currently dating my
best
friend (intrestingly apart from me the most loyal and motivated satanist
in
our group) and all the way causing shit and tension in a group of
friends
who were closer and more loyal than most wish for. She has a strong
presence
encountered in any xtian before! I cant think when last someone
intimidated
or frightened me but I honestly am scared and intimidated to the point
where
drained ever since I met her and I struggle with my meditations and
feels
very emotional. She is doing something to me and my friends and I know
its a
direct attack from the enemy! All the curses and negative energy I sent
her
has so far done nothing and in one case directly backfired! What is she?
How
little slave whore of jesus? Help plz? HAIL SATAN! HAIL LILITH! HAIL
THE
GODS OF DUAT!

first u must figure out what she really is,im giving u a list,for helping u figure out what she really is   1)an enemy elemental,whom possesed her,or she already dead n the being using her as a vessel,this mean,u need to call upon ur gd,as i know u arent experienced in thoughtform,but elementals have their terms to be in our dimension,but since we didnt exactly knew what she is,we must do that first,here a summary   they need to consume human energy,they either vampirise just everybody or a specific person,n they will usually eat foods that correspond to their element.n avoid one that the opposite   they need to be in their atmosphere,or their powers will wane   her nature will be obviously of her element,this listed in the jos elements page.   2)an advanced agent of the enemy,like franz bardon,but this is rare.n they usually assigned to much more mischevious n evil thing than making fun of a few satanist.   3)a average xtian,with a powerful aura,either through her lifestyle,being a born psychic vampire,pas life,or bloodline.   4)an average xtian which helped by a thoughtform,all u got to do if this is the case,instead hitting her magically,hit her servitor,then u can destroy her,because without her servitor,she weak.   servitor can deflect or absorb attacks,but,the deflective type is more troublesome,unless the absorbant thoughtform have the ability to transformate the energy sent.anyhow destroy the servitor or,if u know how to,reverse the thoughtform,as energy can be sent back,like our aura,it can be reproggrammed,this is the case with basic thoughtforms used by magicians.but this is advanced,but everybody come at satanism at different level of magical maturity,so im giving u this anyway.thoughtform are just a pack of condensed energy,so it energy u r working with,i dont think it an absorbant type,because if so the servitor will wreak havoc from the energy being sent,but it could be it able to transformate the energy,this make it more powerful than the delfective type,as ur atacks are absorbed n tuned into its own energy,the only way i know is to assault the thoughtform by help of a demon/ess or the elements.u also can rip the thoughtform energy.but tranformate the energy into urs by cleaning it,which will transformate it,with the sun energy,white gold.   that method also can be used on her to weaken her.will work no matter what kind of being she is,is there a protective shield,just eat it.n clean it.but make sure the energy is perfectly cleansed,this done by tuning into the energy n feeling it.remember its energy ur working with.   it like cleaning ur aura   she manipulates u not by a simple emanation/radiation of her aura,this what attracts u at first(charisma),but what make u her slave,or the like,is an or several astral cords,or thoughtforms   by this u can differentiate her magical maturity,if it a thoughtform the way she controls u,she definately an able magician.   the 4 n 3 type is the most common than 1 n 2,2 the rarest.   the method allison showed u will help detach u from her,the astral cord can be reused for revenge:   u just attach the cord to a place with bad vibes,doesnt have to always be a graveyard,an asylum,a haunted house n best if anybody died violently,the energy last for centuries,butcher place,dump,gutters etc my house is close to the place where butcher kills pigs n cows so i use it energy.
hope this helps u jaco 8)   From: Allison P <apocalypseofjon@...
Sent: Wed, April 13, 2011 5:31:01 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need help.

Satanic beliefs and never told her obviously and i was
planing to maybe have
or frightened me but I honestly
am scared and intimidated to the point where
GODS OF DUAT!

Thank you very much, will definitly look into this!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

first u must figure out what she really is,im giving u a list,for helping u
figure out what she really is

1)an enemy elemental,whom possesed her,or she already dead n the being using her
as a vessel,this mean,u need to call upon ur gd,as i know u arent experienced in
thoughtform,but elementals have their terms to be in our dimension,but since we
didnt exactly knew what she is,we must do that first,here a summary

they need to consume human energy,they either vampirise just everybody or a
specific person,n they will usually eat foods that correspond to their element.n
avoid one that the opposite

they need to be in their atmosphere,or their powers will wane

her nature will be obviously of her element,this listed in the jos elements
page.

2)an advanced agent of the enemy,like franz bardon,but this is rare.n they
usually assigned to much more mischevious n evil thing than making fun of a few
satanist.

3)a average xtian,with a powerful aura,either through her lifestyle,being a born
psychic vampire,pas life,or bloodline.

4)an average xtian which helped by a thoughtform,all u got to do if this is the
case,instead hitting her magically,hit her servitor,then u can destroy
her,because without her servitor,she weak.

servitor can deflect or absorb attacks,but,the deflective type is more
troublesome,unless the absorbant thoughtform have the ability to transformate
the energy sent.anyhow destroy the servitor or,if u know how to,reverse the
thoughtform,as energy can be sent back,like our aura,it can be
reproggrammed,this is the case with basic thoughtforms used by magicians.but
this is advanced,but everybody come at satanism at different level of magical
maturity,so im giving u this anyway.thoughtform are just a pack of condensed
energy,so it energy u r working with,i dont think it an absorbant type,because
if so the servitor will wreak havoc from the energy being sent,but it could be
it able to transformate the energy,this make it more powerful than the
delfective type,as ur atacks are absorbed n tuned into its own energy,the only
way i know is to assault the thoughtform by help of a demon/ess or the
elements.u also can rip the thoughtform energy.but tranformate the energy into
urs by cleaning it,which will transformate it,with the sun energy,white gold.

that method also can be used on her to weaken her.will work no matter what kind
of being she is,is there a protective shield,just eat it.n clean it.but make
sure the energy is perfectly cleansed,this done by tuning into the energy n
feeling it.remember its energy ur working with.

it like cleaning ur aura

she manipulates u not by a simple emanation/radiation of her aura,this what
attracts u at first(charisma),but what make u her slave,or the like,is an or
several astral cords,or thoughtforms

by this u can differentiate her magical maturity,if it a thoughtform the way she
controls u,she definately an able magician.

the 4 n 3 type is the most common than 1 n 2,2 the rarest.

the method allison showed u will help detach u from her,the astral cord can be
reused for revenge:

u just attach the cord to a place with bad vibes,doesnt have to always be a
graveyard,an asylum,a haunted house n best if anybody died violently,the energy
last for centuries,butcher place,dump,gutters etc my house is close to the place
where butcher kills pigs n cows so i use it energy.

hope this helps u jaco 8)

Sent: Wed, April 13, 2011 5:31:01 PM

GODS OF DUAT!

Before I became a satanist, I was actually seeing pretty weird things. I saw a black mist outline around people and something that looked like a miniature black hole over their head. I know this sounds crazy but if think you know what this is, let me know. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Astral senses. Here in the causal plane, meaning the material world as e know it, we are given 5 senses to help us perceive reality. When the astral body leaves the causal body, the astral body has different senses than the ones we experience while in human form. Just a hypothesis, but yu could be tapping into your astral senses in your causal body. Or you could already be a disembodied spirit on the astral plane. Metaphysically speaking, there are many possibilities for the phenomena. Hope that helped.
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:58 PM

Before I became a satanist, I was actually seeing pretty weird things. I saw a black mist outline around people and something that looked like a miniature black hole over their head. I know this sounds crazy but if think you know what this is, let me know. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Are you still in need of help? 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 12:16 AM

Astral senses. Here in the causal plane, meaning the material world as e know it, we are given 5 senses to help us perceive reality. When the astral body leaves the causal body, the astral body has different senses than the ones we experience while in human form. Just a hypothesis, but yu could be tapping into your astral senses in your causal body. Or you could already be a disembodied spirit on the astral plane. Metaphysically speaking, there are many possibilities for the phenomena. Hope that helped.
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:58 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

well the black outline would be the aura.and the black hole would be the crown chakra.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Christopher" <pimpc216@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

There is this guy that I love. Everytime I get with him, other girls tries to be bitches and breaks up. These girls are starting to get on my nerves. Is there a spell I could to get these girls to back off?

Don't cast spells on things like this. He might not like your energy or the girls are really good at persuading his weak mind. Just talk to him. Love should be mutual always

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 1, 2013, at 9:51 PM, "dragonfire6969" <dragonfire6969@... wrote:
  There is this guy that I love. Everytime I get with him, other girls tries to be bitches and breaks up. These girls are starting to get on my nerves. Is there a spell I could to get these girls to back off?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html

Have you seen the above link? It's under Satanic Witchcraft on the JoS site.
You could also program the guy's aura to repel all females away from him except for you. (Be sure to state your name and your affirmations in the present tense.)
You could also try talking to him, making light conversation (see where that goes ^.^), so he knows your name, your face, and with your magick working, he will think of you.
Have confidence in your magick and your powers. You can do this! Good luck!
Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:58:54 AM

Don't cast spells on things like this. He might not like your energy or the girls are really good at persuading his weak mind. Just talk to him. Love should be mutual always

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 1, 2013, at 9:51 PM, "dragonfire6969" <dragonfire6969@... wrote:

I have not yet dedicated my soul to father Satan, but I have started worshiping him. And now i'm starting to feel as though sometimes i'm being embraced by a lover and hear a voice in the back of my head. A few weeks before I found the Joyofsatan website, I had heard a voice in my head use the name Desziel. I've gone through the list of Our father's deamons on the website and the name didn't turn up. Am I going nuts or are The Father and his Deamons trying to come to me?

I dont know any Demon called Desziel, maybe u have not heard it right. How 'strong' are the voices? Do you hear them repeating same? Because we make up some things in our mind, for example, we think we speak to some God, but we actually speak with ourselves. It comes with time to clearly know when you are talking to Satan or Demon. Anyway you are not going nuts my friend.

------------------------------
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 9:56 PM PDT chrisheadbanger152007 wrote:

I have not yet dedicated my soul to father Satan, but I have started worshiping him. And now i'm starting to feel as though sometimes i'm being embraced by a lover and hear a voice in the back of my head. A few weeks before I found the Joyofsatan website, I had heard a voice in my head use the name Desziel. I've gone through the list of Our father's deamons on the website and the name didn't turn up. Am I going nuts or are The Father and his Deamons trying to come to me?

Thank you my friend.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

I dont know any Demon called Desziel, maybe u have not heard it right. How 'strong' are the voices? Do you hear them repeating same? Because we make up some things in our mind, for example, we think we speak to some God, but we actually speak with ourselves. It comes with time to clearly know when you are talking to Satan or Demon. Anyway you are not going nuts my friend.

You are welcome :) You have probably heard an 'inner voice' saying something, your instinct, etc. That is your spirit, because when you are in astral plane, your soul can hear thoughts of other people, there is a good book about that, anyway, as you advance spiritually your inner senses open up more. I have began listening to my intuition lately, and i listen to it literally, every time it turns out to be right. This is a bit off-topic, but a good advice :D 
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2013 4:12 AM

Thank you my friend.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Thank you for the helpful advice Brother.

Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2013 9:47 AM

You are welcome :) You have probably heard an 'inner voice' saying something, your instinct, etc. That is your spirit, because when you are in astral plane, your soul can hear thoughts of other people, there is a good book about that, anyway, as you advance spiritually your inner senses open up more. I have began listening to my intuition lately, and i listen to it literally, every time it turns out to be right. This is a bit off-topic, but a good advice :D 
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2013 4:12 AM

Thank you my friend.

Hello brothers and sister! I'm having problems with a teacher in my school, I haven't done anything bad to her or even talked in her class at all, but she's really mean to me and she's purposely failing me in class by changing my work, changing my grades and treating me bad. This has been going on since school started. Is there anything I can do to at least get her back? I've thought about going to the principle and saying something but the principle won't listen because I was previously in a bad school and he, including the administrators, think I'm a delinquent. Plead help if you can. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!!

You can fill her with grey death energy and think about her dying in a realistic way. A heart attack, a car accident, getting murdered, ect. You can also use runes and the energy of saturn if you are experienced. Remember that when doing things like this it's important to keep your aura and chakras clean and yourself protected by doing the aura of protection.
If you don't wish to kill her, you can direct runes into her body and affirm their effects to cause her all sorts of problems. Boils, swelling, heart problems, spinal problems, etc.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Hail Satan! From: Christopher <pimpc216@...
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 7:27 PM

Hello brothers and sister! I'm having problems with a teacher in my school, I haven't done anything bad to her or even talked in her class at all, but she's really mean to me and she's purposely failing me in class by changing my work, changing my grades and treating me bad. This has been going on since school started. Is there anything I can do to at least get her back? I've thought about going to the principle and saying something but the principle won't listen because I was previously in a bad school and he, including the administrators, think I'm a delinquent. Plead help if you can. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back