Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need Help

Dillon

I used to be commited to Satanism very much but then, for some reason something kept telling me to look away and this (what I belive to be some kind of entity) finally drove me to look away from Satanism. Recently I have broke free of it holding me back but now, i dont feel so much of a Satanist anymore, I feel pathetic, unworthy and unwanted. I am only 14 years old and trying to keep me being a Satanist hidden from my family so I can't hold a Satanic ritual or anything like that, the only thing i have been able to do was just to some meditations. How can I dedicate myself more to Satan, there are so many lies tied around me I can't even think straight, the other morning i woke up very late and it was as if all my body functions were "shut down". I dont know what to belive anymore and i need extreme guidance. Please help!

That sounds like an angelic attack. I'm sure that Satan would understand. A lot of teenagers are in the same position as you with regard to rituals and parents. My best advice would be to construct an astral temple and perform your rituals there. Good luck brother!
HAIL SATAN!!!

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:53 BST Dillon wrote:

I used to be commited to Satanism very much but then, for some reason something kept telling me to look away and this (what I belive to be some kind of entity) finally drove me to look away from Satanism. Recently I have broke free of it holding me back but now, i dont feel so much of a Satanist anymore, I feel pathetic, unworthy and unwanted. I am only 14 years old and trying to keep me being a Satanist hidden from my family so I can't hold a Satanic ritual or anything like that, the only thing i have been able to do was just to some meditations. How can I dedicate myself more to Satan, there are so many lies tied around me I can't even think straight, the other morning i woke up very late and it was as if all my body functions were "shut down". I dont know what to belive anymore and i need extreme guidance. Please help!

Yea true :-/ angelic attacks are most likely and as always they prey upon the youngest again -.- . Look this might be early but then again it's best to have learned it as early as possible. When any entity attacks, remember that u are incarnated. You are not at THEIR mercy but they are at YOURS. MAke clear you are under the protection of Father Satan and his allies, alone that will strike fear into the hearts of most.
And don't think you are unwanted. The thing is you can only improve... give as much as pssible as long as possible... if you can't well, theres no blame then. So think about it...you have done a gereat deal dedicating yourself, and the ebst you can do right now is meditate and study most of all. (Initiation into hermeetics and Practise of MAgical Evocation both by franz bardon) the books are RHP but held rather neutral and to the facts mostly. Once you have understood
many things of them, angel attacks will pose no threat to you.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@... wrote:

I hear where you are coming from. When I started getting interested in Satanism, and in Father, I would buy up books and watch movies, and go on the JoS website. I would read, and try to comprehend and learn. The enemy would whisper in my ear and mind (I wouldn't know at the time, of course, I wasn't as strong as I am now) and play with my emotions. I even sold some of those occult books, and stopped reading the JoS website because the enemy would make me feel so weak, sad, guilty ( I was just coming out of xianity at that time) and worthless, that I would stop pursuing Father and Satanism.

I found that when I dedicated to Father, and wrote out the prayers to Him, and asked Him to please protect me, to stop the attacks, that I may see the truth and find the strength within me to stand up to it, that the attacks ceased considerably.

I still get tried and tested, but now, because Father is protecting me and helping me stand up to the attacks, I am able to be stronger now.

I dedicated about 4 weeks ago, and the changes happened immediately.

Have faith in Father, keep seeking Him, His truth, and it is good you are doing the meditations and exercises from the JoS site. Keep doing them. =)

Knowledge is power.
Practice and persistence of the meditations, exercises found on the JoS site, as well as discipline in your daily life towards school, job, other things, makes you stronger.

The trick of it is to do it, even when you don't feel like it.

Application of learned knowledge to your life, to the world around you, and to how you see the world will strengthen you spiritually, mentally, and physically.

Sometimes our minds cannot tune out very easily the attacks of the enemy. Please try the void meditation to help quiet your mind.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Have you thought of trying Hatha yoga? It helps a great deal spiritually, mentally, physically.

Best of luck, if you have more questions, you are welcome to message me.

You're not the first to go through this, and you won't be the last. A lot of us have had attacks from the enemy whenever we start seeking Father, or reading about Him on the JoS site.
And those attacks will not stop, no matter if we are adept, new, intermediate, young, old... but we are strong in Father, He helps us find that strength and courage within ourselves to fight it.

The attacks will come physically, mentally, spiritually.
Our emotions will be of guilt, sadness, despair, hopelessness.
We might feel tired, lazy, unmotivated. We will make excuses to avoid it, do it later, or just brush it off.
DO NOT LISTEN TO THAT VOICE.

We will doubt that Father wants us to come to Him, and we will doubt our self-worth.

ALL THIS IS FROM THE ENEMY.

Remember this.

Hail Father Enki! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail all the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@... wrote:

You helped me. Not even knowing you did you just helped me. You see I didn't and still don't think I am worth the time Satan has. I posted a question on this group asking how would I know he loves me and got no reply. You know what was going threw my mind at the time? Things like

You got no reply because they don't care!
Or
Your stupied how could you ask something like that.
Then
Now look at that they must know it's you. Maybe ther guardians told them to say nothing about it.
Or even
they don't want someone like you just give up.

I didn't think it could be an attack much less a voice whispering in my ear. How in the world do I stop it? It's keeping me from alot but how do I know it's not just me. It's sound like me. It even feels like me. I can't help but feel lazy about my health and meditation then I feel guilty then I don't feel like I should do it anymore even when I know I should. Can I put up a kind of ahold shield over my mind? Can I block it or will it really be there for that long? Till I'm old...till I let go?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "petiteessence" <petiteessence@... wrote:

I hear where you are coming from. When I started getting interested in Satanism, and in Father, I would buy up books and watch movies, and go on the JoS website. I would read, and try to comprehend and learn. The enemy would whisper in my ear and mind (I wouldn't know at the time, of course, I wasn't as strong as I am now) and play with my emotions. I even sold some of those occult books, and stopped reading the JoS website because the enemy would make me feel so weak, sad, guilty ( I was just coming out of xianity at that time) and worthless, that I would stop pursuing Father and Satanism.

I found that when I dedicated to Father, and wrote out the prayers to Him, and asked Him to please protect me, to stop the attacks, that I may see the truth and find the strength within me to stand up to it, that the attacks ceased considerably.

I still get tried and tested, but now, because Father is protecting me and helping me stand up to the attacks, I am able to be stronger now.

Have faith in Father, keep seeking Him, His truth, and it is good you are doing the meditations and exercises from the JoS site. Keep doing them. =)

Knowledge is power.
Practice and persistence of the meditations, exercises found on the JoS site, as well as discipline in your daily life towards school, job, other things, makes you stronger.

Application of learned knowledge to your life, to the world around you, and to how you see the world will strengthen you spiritually, mentally, and physically.

Sometimes our minds cannot tune out very easily the attacks of the enemy. Please try the void meditation to help quiet your mind.

Have you thought of trying Hatha yoga? It helps a great deal spiritually, mentally, physically.

You're not the first to go through this, and you won't be the last. A lot of us have had attacks from the enemy whenever we start seeking Father, or reading about Him on the JoS site.
And those attacks will not stop, no matter if we are adept, new, intermediate, young, old... but we are strong in Father, He helps us find that strength and courage within ourselves to fight it.

We might feel tired, lazy, unmotivated. We will make excuses to avoid it, do it later, or just brush it off.

We will doubt that Father wants us to come to Him, and we will doubt our self-worth.

Remember this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@ wrote:

We are your family, and Father Satan looks out for His own. You are not the first, nor the last, to go through this. There are probably many who are children of Father's, but do not know that this is coming from the Enemy. They think it's THEMSELVES, but it's NOT.
They must fight this, or else they will be paralyzed spiritually.

For myself, the attacks would come hourly, depending on what I was doing. It would happen everyday, for sure.
What I find that really helps is that when something negative comes into my head, I mentally YELL, "STOP!" or "NO!"
Stop the thought in its tracks. Do this, and START REPLACING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WITH LOVING, POSITIVE ONES.

For example, when the voice tells you you're "worthless", say to yourself, either aloud, or loud and clearly in your head/mind, "No. That's not true. Father loves me, He chose me, He knows my potential, and I do too."
The voice lies and says, "it's their guardian demons, they don't care about you."
Tell yourself, "no, our Guardian Demons are our FRIENDS, and they help us in our walk with Father. They would never do this. Father cares about me, my GDs care about me, I care about me."

No matter how often the attacks and negative words keep coming, keep using positive words.
Even if you don't believe the words you say to yourself, even if they are NOT the way you are used to talking or thinking about yourself, KEEP DOING IT.

We are what we think, say, and do.
We are, ultimately, what we think. Because that's where it all starts.
In time, you will do these positive, uplifting words regularly as a natural reflex. You will be able to look at yourself, situations, people, media, etc. in a critically constructive and objective way.
I am able to do this now, with some success. That's because I started telling myself kind words.

No one else will do it for you. You must do it for yourself.

In time, I got better self esteem, more feelings of self-worth, and knowing that I am worthy because Father chose me.

Use positive words, because if you just use negative words and yell and argue at the voice you hear (which is the enemy), they will be strengthened and know they are getting you down.
In this case, saying loving and positive words will make more of a difference. It will deflect and defuse all negativity.

In times when you really feel like you can't handle it anymore, think of Father's love. Think of His presence, His patience, His kindness and love that He has shown towards you.

I read from the JoS website that HP Maxine found the following helpful (I am paraphrasing):
Start keeping a journal (or continue writing down everyday in it) of all the things that happen. All the good things, all the important things that you think you must learn. All the things that have changed since you have dedicated yourself to Father.
This is from Father, this is His love to us.

It takes practice. And although it's easy to get caught up in your train of thought, try to observe the negative voice as an outsider would.
Would you tell these negative thoughts to someone you loved or cared about? Then why would you tell them to yourself?

It's the enemy.

Keep strong, keep doing your meditations, breathing techniques, and aim to do at least one ritual once a week, to keep a connection with Father.
Pray to Him often, and to your GDs.
Form a relationship with Them, because this is important.
The enemy does not want this, and wants you to be discouraged from the very beginning.

Keep thinking positive, motivating and uplifting thoughts.
Try looking at things objectively, with critical constructiveness.
This detaches yourself from your emotions, which can feel like it will drown you if you let it. DON'T.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

Petite Essence

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@... wrote:

You helped me. Not even knowing you did you just helped me. You see I didn't and still don't think I am worth the time Satan has. I posted a question on this group asking how would I know he loves me and got no reply. You know what was going threw my mind at the time? Things like

You got no reply because they don't care!
Or
Your stupied how could you ask something like that.
Then
Now look at that they must know it's you. Maybe ther guardians told them to say nothing about it.
Or even
they don't want someone like you just give up.

I didn't think it could be an attack much less a voice whispering in my ear. How in the world do I stop it? It's keeping me from alot but how do I know it's not just me. It's sound like me. It even feels like me. I can't help but feel lazy about my health and meditation then I feel guilty then I don't feel like I should do it anymore even when I know I should. Can I put up a kind of ahold shield over my mind? Can I block it or will it really be there for that long? Till I'm old...till I let go?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "petiteessence" <petiteessence@ wrote:

Knowledge is power.

Remember this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@ wrote:

Satan especially understands children and teenagers as they are not fully capable of choosing their own paths etc. if the enemy attacked you like this it must mean you must be somehow special. be strong

Hail Satan!!

Did you read the directions carefully. It really isnt that hard if you can read and comprehend the directions. You can do it. Just focus and take your time.

------------------------------
On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 3:45 PM PST king666demon@... wrote:

Need help opening my 3rd eye

New here. Need help. ASAP.

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 5:03 AM, "king666demon@..." <king666demon@... wrote:
  Need help open[/IMG]</var>

Jus meditate lay back and feel the energy as you feel it look into ur third eye do this for about half an hour and it will open don't over use it or you will end up closing it. Do this for a couple days until you feel it is open. ------------------From: <king666demon@... Sender: [email protected] Date: 09 Feb 2014 15:45:30 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need Help
  Need help open[/IMG]</var>

Hi Satanists...I need your help.
My family and I are looking into becoming true Satanist. I'm aware of some of the tasks we need to be able to achieve before we do so.
I need some pointers though. We have never meditated and never sat down with out moving for more than 15 minutes. We are a long ways from our goal. I know how this makes us look but that does not worry us. We're just trying to be as honest as possible to get the best advice we can get.
Any pointers would be appreciated. Please Provide links.
I have read trough most of the Website and the meditation sessions, I will try to guide them as best I can so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You've read through most of the website? 600 pages? Practically anything you need to know
is there. And you can get advice here, for particular things. But you have to be specific.
Not just general pointers. One needs to dedicate first, if they are serious. Then one can begin
their spiritual growth through meditation, opening chakras, studying, etc. It takes a while.
One has to learn, just like a baby learns to crawl before one can walk.

Ask yourself if you feel, with all your heart, that this is what you want. Then, dedicate
and begin your studies and meditation. You can meditate in a park, if you don't have
a place to stay. One can meditate in their car.

Not sure this is what you want. But we can't give you just general pointers. We study,
we meditate, we stay in touch through the forums here.

Hail Satan/Lucifer!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 2/28/17, cristiannambo@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need Help
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 9:20 AM

My family and I are looking into becoming true Satanist.
I'm aware of some of the tasks we need to be able to
achieve before we do so.

I need some pointers though. We have never meditated and
never sat down with out moving for more than 15 minutes. We
are a long ways from our goal. I know how this makes us look
but that does not worry us. We're just trying to be as
honest as possible to get the best advice we can get.

I have read trough most of the Website and the meditation
sessions, I will try to guide them as best I can so any
advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249 --
#yiv8122192249ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-mkp #yiv8122192249hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-mkp #yiv8122192249ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-mkp .yiv8122192249ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-mkp .yiv8122192249ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-mkp .yiv8122192249ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-sponsor
#yiv8122192249ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv8122192249ygrp-lc #yiv8122192249hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv8122192249ygrp-lc .yiv8122192249ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249activity span
.yiv8122192249underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv8122192249 .yiv8122192249attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv8122192249 .yiv8122192249attach div a {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv8122192249 .yiv8122192249attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv8122192249 .yiv8122192249attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv8122192249 .yiv8122192249attach label a {

#yiv8122192249 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv8122192249 .yiv8122192249bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8122192249 .yiv8122192249bold a {

#yiv8122192249 dd.yiv8122192249last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8122192249 dd.yiv8122192249last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8122192249 dd.yiv8122192249last p
span.yiv8122192249yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv8122192249 div.yiv8122192249attach-table div div a {

#yiv8122192249 div.yiv8122192249attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv8122192249 div.yiv8122192249file-title a, #yiv8122192249
div.yiv8122192249file-title a:active, #yiv8122192249
div.yiv8122192249file-title a:hover, #yiv8122192249
div.yiv8122192249file-title a:visited {

#yiv8122192249 div.yiv8122192249photo-title a,
#yiv8122192249 div.yiv8122192249photo-title a:active,
#yiv8122192249 div.yiv8122192249photo-title a:hover,
#yiv8122192249 div.yiv8122192249photo-title a:visited {

#yiv8122192249 div#yiv8122192249ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv8122192249ygrp-msg p a span.yiv8122192249yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv8122192249 .yiv8122192249green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv8122192249 .yiv8122192249MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv8122192249 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249reco-desc {

#yiv8122192249 .yiv8122192249replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv8122192249 input, #yiv8122192249 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv8122192249
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-mlmsg #yiv8122192249logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-msg
p#yiv8122192249attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-reco
#yiv8122192249reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-sponsor #yiv8122192249ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv8122192249 #yiv8122192249ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv8122192249

Hello! :)

If you guys decide to dedicate. The first thing you should do is start a meditation program. The 40 day meditation program is a good place to start. It teaches the basics of meditation:

http://web.archive.org/web/201606192253 ... 40_day.pdf

You should study the knowledge provided by the Joy of Satan ministries. This helps you with getting rid of the programming from the enemy programs and helps you advance in knowledge and understanding.

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Satan's Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... brary.html

JoS Newsletter
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/forum4.html

---In [email protected], <cristiannambo@... wrote :

My family and I are looking into becoming true Satanist. I'm aware of some of the tasks we need to be able to achieve before we do so.
I need some pointers though. We have never meditated and never sat down with out moving for more than 15 minutes. We are a long ways from our goal. I know how this makes us look but that does not worry us. We're just trying to be as honest as possible to get the best advice we can get.
I have read trough most of the Website and the meditation sessions, I will try to guide them as best I can so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You must do a lot of studying. I will help provide you with some reading material. 
  1. Joyofsatan Website 
 www.joyofsatan.com 
  2. Exposing Christianity Website 
 www.exposingchristianity.com 
 3. 666BlackSun Website 
 www.666blacksun.com 
 4. Tutorial To Satanism 
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vINO8PprjsM&t=1218s
 5. Deprogram From Christianity
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CF0E9A3PK8
 6. Lies Of Christianity 
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6xuQz-cx4
 7.  The Five Basics Of Meditation 
  The Five Basics that must be done no matter what. 

1,2 and Three. Hatha and Kundalini Yoga, Alternate Nostril Breathing Program 
  https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Tee ... 20ROUTINE/
  4. Aura Of Protection 
 http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html
 http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1_26_17.htm
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNqI-Cu2InY

5. Void Meditation 

These Five Meditations are the basis of all Power Meditation, I would suggest starting here. 
 Also, High Priest Hooded Cobra made a PDF file. 
 http://web.archive.org/web/201606192253 ... 40_day.pdf

Aldrick Strickland   Hail Father Satan Forever 

Spiritual Satanism is NOT about getting you money. It is spiritual and our God, Father Satan/Lucifer.
There are meditations and lessons on how to empower yourself on the Joy of Satan website. Read
and study it. Learn to advance and help yourself. If you are not a dedicated Satanist, then you need
to decide it this if for you. Read the site thoroughly.

Hail Father Satan/Lucifer!

Sims

On Wed, 7/26/17, mohar7829@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017, 12:36 AM

i want to need help of Satan lord with money i have
to much problems plzz help me

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069 --
#yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp #yiv9543797069hd {
0;}

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp #yiv9543797069ads {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp .yiv9543797069ad {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp .yiv9543797069ad p {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp .yiv9543797069ad a {
#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-sponsor
#yiv9543797069ygrp-lc {

#yiv9543797069ygrp-lc #yiv9543797069hd {

#yiv9543797069ygrp-lc .yiv9543797069ad {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069actions {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069activity span {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069activity span:first-child {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069activity span a {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069activity span span {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069activity span
.yiv9543797069underline {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069attach {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069attach div a {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069attach img {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069attach label {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069attach label a {

#yiv9543797069 blockquote {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069bold {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069bold a {

#yiv9543797069 dd.yiv9543797069last p a {

#yiv9543797069 dd.yiv9543797069last p span {

#yiv9543797069 dd.yiv9543797069last p
span.yiv9543797069yshortcuts {

#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069attach-table div div a {

#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069attach-table {

#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069file-title a, #yiv9543797069
div.yiv9543797069file-title a:active, #yiv9543797069
div.yiv9543797069file-title a:hover, #yiv9543797069
div.yiv9543797069file-title a:visited {

#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069photo-title a,
#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069photo-title a:active,
#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069photo-title a:hover,
#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069photo-title a:visited {

#yiv9543797069 div#yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv9543797069ygrp-msg p a span.yiv9543797069yshortcuts {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069green {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069MsoNormal {

#yiv9543797069 o {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069photos div {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069photos div div {
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069reco-category {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069reco-desc {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069replbq {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv9543797069 input, #yiv9543797069 textarea {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv9543797069
code {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg #yiv9543797069logo {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-msg
p#yiv9543797069attach-count span {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-reco
#yiv9543797069reco-head {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-reco {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-sponsor #yiv9543797069ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-text {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-text p {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-text tt {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv9543797069

The Abrahamic Religious will say something similar about money as you have said.

You can do whatever you want to achieve with magick and demonic craft in Satanism.  There is no golden rule saying you cannot make use Satanism about using it for Material Power.  Some people use black magick for material power, and some use it to die faster so they can go live in the Astral or elsewhere.  It really is entirely up to you.

On Jul 27, 2017, at 1:41 AM, "Sims336 simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Spiritual Satanism is NOT about getting you money. It is spiritual and our God, Father Satan/Lucifer.
There are meditations and lessons on how to empower yourself on the Joy of Satan website. Read
and study it. Learn to advance and help yourself. If you are not a dedicated Satanist, then you need
to decide it this if for you. Read the site thoroughly.

Hail Father Satan/Lucifer!

Sims

On Wed, 7/26/17, mohar7829@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017, 12:36 AM

i want to need help of Satan lord with money i have
to much problems plzz help me

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069 --
#yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp #yiv9543797069hd {
0;}

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp #yiv9543797069ads {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp .yiv9543797069ad {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp .yiv9543797069ad p {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mkp .yiv9543797069ad a {
#yiv9543797069ygrp-lc {

#yiv9543797069ygrp-lc #yiv9543797069hd {

#yiv9543797069ygrp-lc .yiv9543797069ad {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069actions {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069activity {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069activity span {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069activity span:first-child {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069activity span a {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069activity span span {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069activity span
.yiv9543797069underline {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069attach {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069attach div a {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069attach img {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069attach label {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069attach label a {

#yiv9543797069 blockquote {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069bold {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069bold a {

#yiv9543797069 dd.yiv9543797069last p a {

#yiv9543797069 dd.yiv9543797069last p span {

#yiv9543797069 dd.yiv9543797069last p
span.yiv9543797069yshortcuts {

#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069attach-table div div a {

#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069attach-table {

#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069file-title a, #yiv9543797069
div.yiv9543797069file-title a:active, #yiv9543797069
div.yiv9543797069file-title a:hover, #yiv9543797069
div.yiv9543797069file-title a:visited {

#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069photo-title a,
#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069photo-title a:active,
#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069photo-title a:hover,
#yiv9543797069 div.yiv9543797069photo-title a:visited {

#yiv9543797069 div#yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv9543797069ygrp-msg p a span.yiv9543797069yshortcuts {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069green {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069MsoNormal {

#yiv9543797069 o {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069photos div {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069photos div div {
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069photos div label {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069reco-category {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069reco-desc {

#yiv9543797069 .yiv9543797069replbq {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv9543797069 input, #yiv9543797069 textarea {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv9543797069
code {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-mlmsg #yiv9543797069logo {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-msg
p#yiv9543797069attach-count span {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-reco
#yiv9543797069reco-head {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-reco {

li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-text {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-text p {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-text tt {

#yiv9543797069 #yiv9543797069ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv9543797069

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back