Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help!

yonzuu

I need to punish guy. Today i got punch in the face 4 time. And i didn't do anything. I was a friends fault and they punched me to. I wanna punish them. And I need to know how. I tired of people like this!

This one helped me maybe you couls use it to,Destruction spell, it works.

On Sat May 29th, 2010 1:10 PM EDT yonzuu wrote:

I need to punish guy. Today i got punch in the face 4 time. And i didn't do anything. I was a friends fault and they punched me to. I wanna punish them. And I need to know how. I tired of people like this!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

well why didnt you do anything? You can really sit there and get punched a bunch of times in the face and do nothing? And why would your friends punch you?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, May 29, 2010 9:01:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need help!

Yahoo! Groups Links

If seriously outnumbered, maybe you can't do anything, AT THE MOMENT. Sometimes, it's best to get away as soon as you can because you will end up being even more hurt or even maimed or killed. It's known as picking your battles so you can life to fight another day.

BUT, having said that, there is plenty you can do NOW. The suggestion of a destruction ritual (which you will likely have to repeat several or many times!) is even better. THAT will get them in all the important places, not just a fleeting punch in the mouth.

Remember, Satanists do not take intentionally delivered abuse! Whomever that idiot is, he's definitely no friend! Right or wrong, a real friend stands with you. They are not required necessarily to approve of what you are or are not doing, but they don't, ever, just throw you to the wolves! Dump him and include him in your destruction ritual! I mean it! You do not need friends like this who cannot be relied on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

well why didnt you do anything? You can really sit there and get punched a bunch of times in the face and do nothing?
And why would your friends punch you?

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:
well why didnt you do anything? You can really sit there and get punched a bunch of times in the face and do nothing?

Yahoo! Groups Links
They where like 15 backing him up. If i ripostated i would probably end up in the hospital. And i don't talk with my friend anymore, he betrayed me. I'm sorry for my bad english :D

You asked for help but I dont think one could help another and not know the whole story.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yonzuu" <yonzuu@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@ wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

They where like 15 backing him up. If i ripostated i would probably end up in the hospital. And i don't talk with my friend anymore, he betrayed me. I'm sorry for my bad english :D

Greetings to all the members,
I enjoy every post on this group but since tuesday I have not gotten any. Could I have made a mistake some were or what could it be? Please help me.

Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.

i need a wish to be fulfilled ASAP. I can even make a deal with the Lord . Can anyone tell me how it is possible? And this is really urgent. I will do whatever it takes to get it done. Can anybody here help me? Serious answers please.

who approved this obvious troll post? -_-

On Sunday, May 8, 2016 9:44 PM, "karannarainarora@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

i need a wish to be fulfilled ASAP. I can even make a deal with the Lord . Can anyone tell me how it is possible? And this is really urgent. I will do whatever it takes to get it done. Can anybody here help me? Serious answers please.

Man,I have serious questions I need help with that don't get through and here we have this shit and the soap opera shit.I just don't get it.I wonder sometimes if I'm known here to be some kind of dumbass or infa-troller to be avoided.

I'm really serious about it. Kindly do not say anything about it if you can't help . 
Any help would be appreciated:) thank you 
On 09-May-2016, at 4:31 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  who approved this obvious troll post? -_-

On Sunday, May 8, 2016 9:44 PM, "karannarainarora@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I think I am under psychic attack!:( Can you send your spirit guides to help me?Also could you do out of body and lucid dreaming divination to see what I should do?(if you don't know how to do divination read the book adventures beyond the body.All you have to do is say in your out of body experience or lucid dream over and over is I need to know the answer to my problem!)I think I am under psychic attack because when I first woke up I think I saw a person in a white robe leave my body.And after that my out of body and lucid dreaming abilities were not working.:(  

It's important to do your aura of protection at least twice a day; when you wake up and before you go to sleep. To prevent psychic attacks, it's important to also clean your aura and chakras before bedtime. I noticed, for me, if I don't clean my aura I get attacks in dreams from the enemy, or while I am sleeping.
The psychic attacks won't go away. But they will lessen considerably if you take the time and energy to protect yourself as best you can.
Hail Satan.
On Sunday, May 6, 2018, 9:42:41 p.m. EDT, frgoad@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I think I am under psychic attack!:( Can you send your spirit guides to help me?Also could you do out of body and lucid dreaming divination to see what I should do?(if you don't know how to do divination read the book adventures beyond the body.All you have to do is say in your out of body experience or lucid dream over and over is I need to know the answer to my problem!)I think I am under psychic attack because when I first woke up I think I saw a person in a white robe leave my body.And after that my out of body and lucid dreaming abilities were not working.:(  

Hello Satanic family! I was wondering your thoughts on the Qliphoth? Is it somethimg we should practice or stay away from? Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back