Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need Help!

DuJuan

hello sons & daughters of Satan. I recently performed the dedication ritual on Dec. 14 at 2am in the morning, now I'm trying to start a relationship with my guardian demon. I found his name using a pendulum, his name is Bebec, but I cannot find his sigil anywhere can someone help me please! If you have information on Bebec's sigil you can contact me a dujuanbad@... I'll be online all day. Hail Satan!!!

<td val[/IMG]dunno if it helps but bebek is turkish for baby.

--- On Mon, 12/21/09, DuJuan <dujuanbad@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need Help!
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, December 21, 2009, 3:23 PM

hello sons & dau[/IMG]dujuanbad@yahoo. com I'll be online all day. Hail Satan!!!
[/TD]

i dont know if it will work but theirs a way i recently learned how to create sigils but you need a magic square with 1-9 you need to learn numerology an well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtYJSSy6fJA go their on youtube an see if you can create one of him but im
not shure you should ask someone if this method is ok or not From: Brolyn H <brolyn_h@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 2:16:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need Help!

<td vAl[/IMG]dunno if it helps but bebek is turkish for baby.

--- On Mon, 12/21/09, DuJuan <dujuanbad@yahoo. com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

hello sons & dau[/IMG]dujuanbad@yahoo. com I'll be online all day. Hail Satan!!!
[/TD]

well if i got it right their are two circles one in the midle of a circle a w shape curved to the midle an a square to the side i cant copy things or i whould show you i have made some sigils for gods an goddess but i still dont know if satanists aprove of this method i guess

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anonymous Anonymous <shiva0900@... wrote:

i dont know if it will work but theirs a way i recently learned how to create sigils but you need a magic square with 1-9 you need to learn numerology an well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtYJSSy6fJA
go their on youtube an see if you can create one of him but im
not shure you should ask someone if this method is ok or not

Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 2:16:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need Help!

dunno if it helps but bebek is turkish for baby.

--- On Mon, 12/21/09, DuJuan <dujuanbad@yahoo. com wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

hello sons & daughters of Satan. I recently performed the dedication ritual on Dec. 14 at 2am in the morning, now I'm trying to start a relationship with my guardian demon. I found his name using a pendulum, his name is Bebec, but I cannot find his sigil anywhere can someone help me please! If you have information on Bebec's sigil you can contact me a dujuanbad@yahoo. com I'll be online all day. Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back