Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need help

STEVE COMBS

hello all my satanism i am under psychic attacks . they won't leave me alone , i am sick of it. i needs help answer me what to do. from steve combs, email address stv_combs@...

i have questions that need to be answered dearly and if some one could email me or some other form of comunication that would be great

A few months ago High Priest Vovim Baghie posted a message on how to protect yourself from the enemy's attack. It's titled "Severing the Link: Regaining Control of your Thoughts and Emotions" try searching from the old messages in the HellsArmy666 yahoo group page.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], STEVE COMBS <stv_combs@... wrote:

hello all my satanism i am under psychic attacks . they won't leave me alone , i am sick of it. i needs help answer me what to do. from steve combs, email address stv_combs@...

Or even easier, it's on his website too. www.ageofSatan.co.cc That and a few others for help with attacks.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bixeus Meda" <bixeus_meda@... wrote:

A few months ago High Priest Vovim Baghie posted a message on how to protect yourself from the enemy's attack. It's titled "Severing the Link: Regaining Control of your Thoughts and Emotions" try searching from the old messages in the HellsArmy666 yahoo group page.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], STEVE COMBS <stv_combs@ wrote:

hello all my satanism i am under psychic attacks . they won't leave me alone , i am sick of it. i needs help answer me what to do. from steve combs, email address stv_combs@

i sent a message to but i got banned. i was not implying anything nor did i break any rule. i simply wanted help in understanding what is going on with my girlfriend. please i have discarded all the other false religions. i know the existence of other entities. i know that satanism is not an evil organization. this is why i seek aid from this group. i seek understanding. please help me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dragondraako69@... wrote:
i sent a message to but i got banned. i was not implying anything nor did i break any rule. i simply wanted help in understanding what is going on with my girlfriend. please i have discarded all the other false religions. i know the existence of other entities. i know that satanism is not an evil organization. this is why i seek aid from this group. i seek understanding. please help me.
my girlfriend described the entity to me. He has long white hair, looks to be in his 20's, and has a deep, silky voice(like caramel she said). but still no name. he is torturing her more cause she told him that she loves me not him. please has anybody seem or know of him. he apparently has a couple of servants/slaves named Malachi and Kristana. they are siblings he wishes to take my girlfriend and overthrow the master and she acts like a child. please any information would help.

You were banned because you implied that Enlil \ Belzeebub had something to do this. If you still imply that you will be banned again!

Only enemy Nordics and greys posses. Our Gods do not!

Regards,

-High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan! Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama! Hail Azazel-sama!
Hail Astaroth-sama! Hail Lilith-sama!
Hail Clistheret-sama!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dragondraako69@ wrote:

my girlfriend described the entity to me. He has long white hair, looks to be in his 20's, and has a deep, silky voice(like caramel she said). but still no name. he is torturing her more cause she told him that she loves me not him. please has anybody seem or know of him. he apparently has a couple of servants/slaves named Malachi and Kristana. they are siblings he wishes to take my girlfriend and overthrow the master and she acts like a child. please any information would help.

Sounds like a pleidean angel to me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dragondraako69@ wrote:

please forgive my poor use of words High Priest Vovim Baghie. i was implying that Enlil was attempting to AID in the matter, to stop the enemy through her dreams. i also mentioned that i believe i have some connection to him. for i have coerced and banished evil ones that have possessed friends of mine in the past. not the noble masters that guide us, but underlings/spirits/enemies overstepping their place. i wish to embrace the true gods once this matter is dealt with so as to understand my existence and place with the gods better. please forgive me for not clarifying this sooner. i always have and always will consider Satan my true father.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest.vovim_baghie@... wrote:

You were banned because you implied that Enlil \ Belzeebub had something to do this. If you still imply that you will be banned again!

Only enemy Nordics and greys posses. Our Gods do not!

Regards,

-High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan! Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama! Hail Azazel-sama!
Hail Astaroth-sama! Hail Lilith-sama!
Hail Clistheret-sama!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

88!

how/where can i find out more about them? i was told that he plans to take her before she turns 20. something about making him feel more powerful that way. which means i only have till October 2. i'll see if i can get anymore information from the servants/slaves. i just wish there was a way for me to commune with Enlil to find if there is anyway i can aid him from this plain. thank you PamelaL for the info.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

Sounds like a pleidean angel to me

hi. i am new to satanism. i feel it is right for me. i dont beleave i am doing anthing right. i was trying to find out what my guardian demon name is. i dont think i am getting a good reading. how do i know if i am doing things right?

athena when we are new we must be patient and wait for your guardian demon to give you a sign they know when you will be ready. be patient and work on empowering yourself :) patience is a virtue :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 2:58:23 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] need help

hi. i am new to satanism. i feel it is right for me. i dont beleave i am doing anthing right. i was trying to find out what my guardian demon name is. i dont think i am getting a good reading. how do i know if i am doing things right?

http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, April 4, 2011 9:06:29 PM

hey a simple and effective altar depends on your creativity a simple altar is a table with a cloth and a candle but of course you can decorate it as you see fit.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sat, June 25, 2011 12:03:16 PM

hi family, can anyone send me a picture of a simple and effective altar?

There are pictures of different altars on the JoS site, under Satanic Rites and Celebrations.
Hail Satan!Hail all the True Gods of Hell!
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:25:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] need help

hey a simple and effective altar depends on your creativity a simple altar is a table with a cloth and a candle but of course you can decorate it as you see fit.
Sent: Sat, June 25, 2011 12:03:16 PM

hi family, can anyone send me a picture of a simple and effective altar?

i recently dedicated to satan and have read the joy of satan website but m failing to meditate.any tips n help is welcum

<td val[/IMG]Welcome!

--- On Thu, 8/18/11, nkossysibs <nkossysibs@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 6:21 AM

i recently dedicated to satan and have read the joy of satan website but m failing to meditate.any tips n help is welcum
[/TD]

Hello,
I'm new here. I apologize for my English. I simply had this on my mind. I wonder, is there a way of working out revenge and destruction upon Christians and those who claim themselves as believers in my area?? I'm in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm willing put misery and torment upon these filthy morons, putting an end to their mockery. I want them to have endless days of sorrow and mourns. I really want them to suffer. I really hate them. Please help me.

Dude, don't forget the average xian is a VICTIM. They are VICTIMS and under a JEWISH SPELL. They are gentiles, Satan's people like us which the enemy brainwashed them and turned them against us and our Gods. Yes, there are a few gentiles in alliance with the jews who promote xianity and know it's a hoax, such as the Vatican or super-rich xian evangelists like Billy Graham, but the majority of them are just brainwashed and under a spell.

Of course you shouldn't work to destroy the average xians, but those who are behind the lies, the jews and other promoters like the Vatican instead. We work to enlighten the average xians so that they'll realize they were brainwashed by a lie and wake up. Such as proving to them that their religion is plagiarized from previous religions, showing them verses from their bible which prove that their religion is "evil", distributing tracts with "exposingchristianity.com" in them e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "polydeukez" <polydeukez@... wrote:

Hello,
I'm new here. I apologize for my English. I simply had this on my mind. I wonder, is there a way of working out revenge and destruction upon Christians and those who claim themselves as believers in my area?? I'm in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm willing put misery and torment upon these filthy morons, putting an end to their mockery. I want them to have endless days of sorrow and mourns. I really want them to suffer. I really hate them. Please help me.

Well when they ate fanatics you can't reason with them at all its almost impossible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Dude, don't forget the average xian is a VICTIM. They are VICTIMS and under a JEWISH SPELL. They are gentiles, Satan's people like us which the enemy brainwashed them and turned them against us and our Gods. Yes, there are a few gentiles in alliance with the jews who promote xianity and know it's a hoax, such as the Vatican or super-rich xian evangelists like Billy Graham, but the majority of them are just brainwashed and under a spell.

Of course you shouldn't work to destroy the average xians, but those who are behind the lies, the jews and other promoters like the Vatican instead. We work to enlighten the average xians so that they'll realize they were brainwashed by a lie and wake up. Such as proving to them that their religion is plagiarized from previous religions, showing them verses from their bible which prove that their religion is "evil", distributing tracts with "exposingchristianity.com" in them e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "polydeukez" <polydeukez@ wrote:

Hello,

Well if they DO attack you or try to take away your personal freedoms and your right to be a Satanist and it is serious, then by all means, DO attack them magickally with destruction rituals or other things because we DO NOT turn the other cheek. I was mostly referring to the average xian, not to "dangerous" enemies (I put dangerous in quotation marks because they are not really dangerous spiritually, only physically as they don't know how to use magick). Also, it's a sad fact that many of us have our parents and close friends brainwashed under this lie but we do need our parents so it's not recommended to attack them with black magick unless it's very serious. I would never do that to my parents.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "godrickzepher@..." <godrickzepher@... wrote:

Well when they ate fanatics you can't reason with them at all its almost impossible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "polydeukez" <polydeukez@ wrote:

Hello,

Well, they do indeed. I must say that it's very annoying the way they are trying to push their "faith" to others. In the other hand they can get easily offended by simple question even a joke about their religion eventhough it's nothing to personal. There's no way of reasoning with them since they will swith into crusader mode if you try to do that. I can see how severe their brains have been damaged by rediculous doctrines spreaded by their leaders. They multiplied rapidly by implying sermons of prosperity and blessings they received from their god, how could anyone refuse that anyway? I'm just thinking about getting into their churches and put something to destroy their beliefs. I mean this is where everything started, right? Got any idea? I need insights.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Well if they DO attack you or try to take away your personal freedoms and your right to be a Satanist and it is serious, then by all means, DO attack them magickally with destruction rituals or other things because we DO NOT turn the other cheek. I was mostly referring to the average xian, not to "dangerous" enemies (I put dangerous in quotation marks because they are not really dangerous spiritually, only physically as they don't know how to use magick). Also, it's a sad fact that many of us have our parents and close friends brainwashed under this lie but we do need our parents so it's not recommended to attack them with black magick unless it's very serious. I would never do that to my parents.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "godrickzepher@" <godrickzepher@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Hello,

Hi fellow satanists,my name is lawrence from johannesburg,south africa,I have just dedicated my soul to Father Satan three days ago,now I'm cought up in the middle of confusion and don't know how to meditate on my own.and since well today its his day I was hoping to find proper help,

You obviously can't sell your soul, there's no such thing, and if it exist(ed) it would be of the enemy. Satan and the Gods CREATED our souls and they want us to empower them, the enemy wants to steal our souls. All these are enemy myths and lies about our Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], gabrielokey59@... wrote:

am into music and i want to be rich and famous, what will i do? i heard selling my soul is the best, am ready for anything, pls get back to me my email gabrielokey59@...

1-Dedicate your soul to satan. 2-Go to college.3-Graduate. 4-Make money. 5-Get rich. 6-Hope to become famous. 
On Jun 23, 2013, at 11:31 AM, gabrielokey59@... wrote:
  am into music and i want to be rich and famous, what will i do? i heard selling my soul is the best, am ready for anything, pls get back to me my email gabrielokey59@...

your on the wrong Egroop  we don't sell our souls here            reed   http://www.joyofsatan.org/HAIL FATHER SATAN From: "gabrielokey59@..." <gabrielokey59@...
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 10:31 AM

True Spiritual Satanism isn't like what you see in the movies. Lord Satan doesn't hand out freebies. You work for them, through empowering and opening your soul, hard work and dedication, and persistence. Nothing in life comes easy, or free.
www.joyofsatan.org < please read this site thoroughly and carefully, in its entirety. 
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 3:40:40 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] need help

1-Dedicate your soul to satan. 2-Go to college.3-Graduate. 4-Make money. 5-Get rich. 6-Hope to become famous. 
On Jun 23, 2013, at 11:31 AM, gabrielokey59@... wrote:

I use to love a girl like crazy and even she use to love me we both went around fro 4 years and now she is gone all of the sudden and not ready to even talk to me or see me any more. Is there any way through I can get her back in my life. I love her a lot and cant stay with out her. Please help

Agh... This kind of questions should be posted on yahoo answers or something, not in the Spiritual Satanism group... -_-Well, I believe there are reasons when some people leave from our lives... We must be strong and endure this kind of "farewells".That is my advice. Life is full of challenges, and we must confront them and face them with all we've got. Move forwards, don't try to go backwards.
Απο: "ankur.agarwal@..." <ankur.agarwal@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 7:09 π.μ. Τρίτη, 8 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] need help

I use to love a girl like crazy and even she use to love me we both went around fro 4 years and now she is gone all of the sudden and not ready to even talk to me or see me any more. Is there any way through I can get her back in my life. I love her a lot and cant stay with out her. Please help

I know i double posted, I wasnt sure why the firstv one didnt show. I really need someone to talk to please

What did you need help with? Post your questions here :)

On Monday, September 8, 2014 1:42 PM, "cazafterclark@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I know i double posted, I wasnt sure why the firstv one didnt show. I really need someone to talk to please

On Monday, September 8, 2014 1:42 PM, "cazafterclark@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What's this group about and why is it here I just have goals and I'm looking to reach them

Dead and gone

"Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Monday, September 8, 2014 1:42 PM, "cazafterclark@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

how can I talk to great powerful satan? I've wanted to create a relationship with satan, but I don't know how to contact him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back