Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help with my dedication ritual

delo.ford

Hello everyone, my name Delorian and I just decided to dedicate my life to Lucifer. I am looking for a coven in my area that may assist me in my dedication ritual and teach me more about Satanism. I'm very dedicated to serve Lucifer and wish to be a member of a coven.

Aaah, let me stop you right there. ._.First of all, covens are created by powerful witches/magicians, and not new people. This happens for many reasons and it is quite possible that you'll be tricked if you trust anyone telling you that they are in a coven of Spiritual Satanists etc etc... For the time being, just do the dedication ritual on your own (in the end, this *is* something personal, why share it with others?) and then start empowering your soul/meditate. Στις 11:11 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 2 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "delo.ford@..." <delo.ford@... έγραψε:
  Hello everyone, my name Delorian and I just decided to dedicate my life to Lucifer. I am looking for a coven in my area that may assist me in my dedication ritual and teach me more about Satanism. I'm very dedicated to serve Lucifer and wish to be a member of a coven.

Welcome to the path of Spiritual Satanism, I am excited for you. First off, I'm not discouraging you, but I'm curious as why you have chosen this path?
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 4:11 PM, "delo.ford@..." <delo.ford@... wrote:

Understand that this is only my opinion. A proper Coven will not allow you to join unless they know you personally or you have proven yourself trustworthy. I am very educated on this path and I can offer detailed understanding, you can email me of you'd like. I'd like to offer a different understand on how one views Father, because you call Him "Lucifer". Don't get me wrong, He is known as Lucifer, but to us Satanists He should be Identified based off your chosen desires for this path, for example if you wish to follow this path for Guidance and God-hood alone then the title of Father or Enki is fitting. The title of Satan is for those who wish to join the ranks of Hell's Army, for Satan means enemy, and callling Father "Satan" is to identify yourself as the enemy of our enemy.

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 4:15 PM, Dethrosh <somthing90@... wrote:
Welcome to the path of Spiritual Satanism, I am excited for you. First off, I'm not discouraging you, but I'm curious as why you have chosen this path?
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 4:11 PM, "delo.ford@..." <delo.ford@... wrote:

This individual does not want to create a coven? Yagami, your reasoning is correct. However, if a coven claims to be Satanic it is always possible that they are being deceitful, but that is how the process of eliminating those who are not prepared for this path, for if one simply believes in the claims then they are not prepared for this path and an if one gets to know the coven and observes their practices before joining it will be more obvious as to if it is a true Satanic coven. I think it should be encouraged for new members to join a True Satanic coven if one is nearby, because it offers advancement at a much faster rate in the safety of a Patron Demon/ess.

We all have our Guardians' guidance and protection; joining a coven out of nowhere and when you're new is a really bad idea. Στις 3:21 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 3 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "somthing90@..." <somthing90@... έγραψε:
  This individual does not want to create a coven? Yagami, your reasoning is correct. However, if a coven claims to be Satanic it is always possible that they are being deceitful, but that is how the process of eliminating those who are not prepared for this path, for if one simply believes in the claims then they are not prepared for this path and an if one gets to know the coven and observes their practices before joining it will be more obvious as to if it is a true Satanic coven. I think it should be encouraged for new members to join a True Satanic coven if one is nearby, because it offers advancement at a much faster rate in the safety of a Patron Demon/ess.

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 4:43 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Aaah, let me stop you right there. ._.First of all, covens are created by powerful witches/magicians, and not new people. This happens for many reasons and it is quite possible that you'll be tricked if you trust anyone telling you that they are in a coven of Spiritual Satanists etc etc... For the time being, just do the dedication ritual on your own (in the end, this *is* something personal, why share it with others?) and then start empowering your soul/meditate. Στις 11:11 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 2 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "delo.ford@..." <delo.ford@... έγραψε:

I have chosen this path because I feel like Father has an important role for me. Also because I came to realize that I have morein common with him then any other God. Everything he teaches makes complete sense to me and before I was a Christian, always questioning why did that God do most of the things he did. None of it made sense, and now I understand why it didn't. I forever will be dedicated to Father for opening my eyes. I just wish to meet and thank him in person.

not sure about a coven since im in Brazil however the dedication can be done by yourself. read the joyofsatan website it has plenty of info for you regarding all the questions and the group is always more than helpful. You also dont need everything stated simply your willingness to serve the true lord. Also the amount of blood is simply simbolic i barely got enough to write my name but definetly felt a relief after completing the dedication. Dont forget to always medidate to continue working towards the main objective. I suggest the 40 day meditation program, i was a bit of a rebel and decided to do other steps instead however today i started my meditation program following hooded cobra's exact steps. how this has helped.
--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 4/2/14, delo.ford@... <delo.ford@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need help with my dedication ritual
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 5:25 AM

Hello everyone, my name Delorian and I just decided
to dedicate my life to Lucifer. I am looking for a coven in
my area that may assist me in my dedication ritual and teach
me more about Satanism. I'm very dedicated to serve
Lucifer and wish to be a member of a coven.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back