Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help with a working

aqualynn

Hi everyone, i need some help. I was a doing a working involving runes and affirmations for past 2 months or so and i was wondering if i should stop doing it and let the energies manifest. Is it a good idea to do that or the working has to be continuous, each day, until working has accomplished requests?

Hail Satan!

Hi everyone, i need some help. I was doing a working involving some runes and affirmations, for past 2 months or so and i was wondering if i should stop doing it and let the energies manifest. Is it a good idea to do that or the working has to be continous, each day, until working has accomplished the wanted results?

Hail Satan!

Wish someone else would give you the answer. There was a recent post in the newsletter where Maxine said something about if you're doing a ritual for something do it 40 something days in a row then stop, the number has to do with Father Satan. I wish I remember, but check her latest posts on the newsletter and it should say somewhere there I guarantee it.

<var style="" [/IMG]</var>Well [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 7:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need help with a working

Hi everyone, i need some help. I was doing a working involving some runes and affirmations, for past 2 months or so and i was wondering if i should stop doing it and let the energies manifest. Is it a good idea to do that or the working has to be continous, each day, until working has accomplished the wanted results?

Hail Satan!

Shannon is right.And the two most important things in any working is persistence and patience.Two things I am still learning,when it comes to working magic.Few of us have to power to do only one working.As H P Maxine has stated,you have to continue the working consistently,until you see the desired results.And then the most important,is not thinking about it,or talking about it.That's the part that I still have trouble with.We program it,and let do its thing,without interference from us.And then,and only then,will we see the results come to pass.  Hail SatanBrian

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:36 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need help with a working

<var [/IMG]</var>Well [/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan!

Hai guys i need your help am new how can i get the powers and become as powerful as you are? Hail satan ------------------------------ On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 8:56 PM IST Brian Gibbons wrote: Shannon is right.And the two most important things in any working is persistence and patience.Two things I am still learning,when it comes to working magic.Few of us have to power to do only one working.As H P Maxine has stated,you have to continue the working consistently,until you see the desired results.And then the most important,is not thinking about it,or talking about it.That's the part that I still have trouble with.We program it,and let do its thing,without interference from us.And then,and only then,will we see the results come to pass.   Hail Satan Brian ________________________________ From: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012
2:36 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need help with a working   Well its been past forty days. Have you skipped days? have you seen any manifestations or results? how big is your goal? if its BIg then you might have to keep doing it. how strong are you? ask these questions to yourself. Good luck? stay confident. remember there is no failure, only result. You still did the working and the energy was programmed so do not think its not working.Did you start it on the void moon? think about all these questions and factors. From: aqualynn <aqualynn@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 7:18 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need help with a working   Hi everyone, i need some help. I was doing a working involving some runes and affirmations, for past 2 months or so and i was wondering if i should stop doing it and let the energies manifest. Is it a good idea to do that or the working has
to be continous, each day, until working has accomplished the wanted results? Hail Satan!

Tonight I did try to summon a demon. Though I did not see whom I was trying to summon I did feel a slight coolness on my left shoulder and I did feel a peacefulness.  I do believe that was continued meditation and patience I will be able to see and talk with the demons. I know in my heart Father Satan was with me and that the demon I summoned was with me also. Now back to work meditate do the runes and continue my growth. One step at a time. Father Satan has been patient with us so its our turn to show Him the same consideration and love he gives us each and every day
Hail Satan Hail Astaroh

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:26 AM

Shannon is right.And the two most important things in any working is persistence and patience.Two things I am still learning,when it comes to working magic.Few of us have to power to do only one working.As H P Maxine has stated,you have to continue the working consistently,until you see the desired results.And then the most important,is not thinking about it,or talking about it.That's the part that I still have trouble with.We program it,and let do its thing,without interference from us.And then,and only then,will we see the results come to pass.  Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:36 AM

<var [/IMG]</var>Well [/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back