Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help understanding a past experience.

Naithedan

I've never really discussed this with anyone. After reading, you'll see why one would be afraid to. I'm twenty six now, so it's been around twelve years since it happened. I just want to understand better what happened and maybe some pointers as to why. So here goes.

I was standing in my grandmother's kitchen making myself some food. I pulled it out of the microwave and set it on the stove. Time: 2:23 pm. The second I looked at the clock, my vision went completely purple/violet like a UV light. I couldn't move my body like I was stunned. But I felt calm. After a very brief moment, in the center of my vision, an eye opened up out of the violet nothingness. Like it was huge. It's iris was silver, as were it's eyelines and lashes. The only sound I could hear was a deep continuous hum. It stayed like that and after another brief moment it all faded away and I was in the kitchen again, looking at the stove clock. The whole ordeal felt like only a matter of seconds. But the time on the stove clock when I came back? 4:37 In those few seconds for me, two hours had passed.

At the time of this I was forcibly in the JWs. Had been raised in it unfortunately. After it happened it's like I could see straight through their bullshit. I could see the evil in it and their horrid so-called god that brought suffering to myself and my family. Whether direct or not. I started being heavily drawn to the occult and further away from the Xian shit. When I went to the meetings at the kingdom hall I felt extremely unwelcome and didn't want to be there. When I was forced to get on the podium and give a talk I'd feel utterly disgusted and angry at everything I was reading and having to speak. Because I knew in my soul then that it was all shit and evil.

I remember at the time leading up to it, my little brother had been talking about feeling like someone was in the room with us. I blew it off because I didn't want him scared of anything though he didn't seem scared of them either for once... We'd had some problems with certain things growing up so he's been through enough. Though I felt it too. It never felt threatening, more so, gentle and reassuring. I've never once in my life had a hallucination. And last I checked they don't make people lose hours of time in a matter of seconds. I've went through extensive psychological testing in the past for a job. I came back clear on everything. I have some theories of my own given the information I've obtained since my dedication seven years ago. But I want to see what others on the same path have to say about it.

I hate putting myself out there like this. But fuck this has been bothering me for over a decade and this is the only place I feel is safe to seek an answer.

Hail Satan and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Maybe this is was a spiritual wake up call from your soul. This is quite an intensive spiritual experience knowing that you was just 14, but I could imagine. Could have been some higher entity also.

I don't know for sure. For me, I also saw a singular big eye multiple times and sometime it was quite intrusive, but never this vivid. I don't know if anyone had this also. But on my end I think it was just a mind game or something similar.

I was standing in my grandmother's kitchen making myself some food. I pulled it out of the microwave and set it on the stove. Time: 2:23 pm. The second I looked at the clock, my vision went completely purple/violet like a UV light. I couldn't move my body like I was stunned. But I felt calm.

The Ether "is ultra-violet, very similar to what is known as a black light."

The fact that one could not move and at the same time he felt calm is a characteristic of the trance state.

I don't know your level of meditation, but if you have done beginning and intermediate levels of meditation, you coul try Invoking Quintessence that is an advanced meditation. Then you can verify what you feel, if it is similar to your experience. You could also do the Ptah meditation of High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 written here in the forum.

The Ether "is ultra-violet, very similar to what is known as a black light."

The fact that one could not move and at the same time he felt calm is a characteristic of the trance state.

I don't know your level of meditation, but if you have done beginning and intermediate levels of meditation, you coul try Invoking Quintessence that is an advanced meditation. Then you can verify what you feel, if it is similar to your experience. You could also do the Ptah meditation of High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 written here in the forum.
I'll try that. I haven't really had a look at that one yet. Been taking things slow for some time but maybe now is a good time to try if this is coming back to my mind lately.

Maybe this is was a spiritual wake up call from your soul. This is quite an intensive spiritual experience knowing that you was just 14, but I could imagine. Could have been some higher entity also.

I don't know for sure. For me, I also saw a singular big eye multiple times and sometime it was quite intrusive, but never this vivid. I don't know if anyone had this also. But on my end I think it was just a mind game or something similar.
All very plausible. I'm thinking I need to wait until I can better understand communication with the gods and ask them. Perhaps it happens to everyone at some point?

i think other things happened at that time but you dont remember because so much time has passed. try to go back to that moment by doing something like past life meditation. i.e. meditate on that moment and try to detail what happened
these things can happen to any of us. maybe you were attacked because you knew the truth even at that age? who knows.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back