Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help... Scared and feeling alone.

*patience*
On Apr 19, 2014 9:45 PM, <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  Oh yeah, last but not least... Once upon a time ago, I use to look at pictures... just pictures of people, or even artwork sometimes and I use to see them move, like the people in these pictures would actually move around or turn their heads or dance, ect. ect. I feel like if I can get an answer to this question as well to why these things use to happen, I can put more pieces together and figure out what is happening with my own family. Lol, I sometimes don't even think people exist... let alone the physical world, but just one big illusion... Which is my greatest fear yet, if that is true. Ugh... is it possible I'm having a psychological break down? Lol.

@Ass Hole and @Kareem Zedan Thanks for both your comments, I'll keep them both in mind. I don't know if my family is involved in such a cult, or if it was just the acid fucking with my mind, I do know one thing and one thing for sure, I busted my cousin that night when he and his friend were reading my mind, I saw through the telepathy, and it's like him and my family have a psychic hold on me of some sort, and continue to do so, but that night I broke through it and when I did... Man... I'll never be able to forget their faces... the way they looked at me... still now, it gives me the creeps... shivers through out my whole body. It's almost like they wanted to kill me and eat me at the same time (literally, and I really do just hope it was the acid, that and angelic attacks). Talk about enemy fear tactics, because that tactic worked. I definitely didn't feel in control of that situation that night, and like you said Kareem, the acid was the reason why I didn't feel in control... Last time I'm doing that shit. I'm honestly surprised something didn't happen to me, let alone being picked up driving on my way home because I was scared even staying at my cousin's house, and this guy (my cousin) isn't a good person, he's a gang banger, alcoholic, drug addict, drug dealer, occultist, and a Xian... add all 6 together and you get a piece of shit for a human being. I give credit to Father Satan and my guardian Demon, because I think they are the only reason why I made it out of there safely, and if you what you say is true Ass Hole, that my family is involved in some sick angel cult, then I have faith if that time ever does come I'll be strong enough to take care of it myself... I really do have faith...
Hail Satan!

Richard you got Satanism. Satan gave your life purpose. You never have to be a drug addict again. Put drugs in the past and become your own god.

------------------------------
On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 11:35 PM PDT richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

@Ass Hole and @Kareem Zedan Thanks for both your cosmments, I'll keep them both in mind. I don't know if my family is involved in such a cult, or if it was just the acid fucking with my mind, I do know one thing and one thing for sure, I busted my cousin that night when he and his friend were reading my mind, I saw through the telepathy, and it's like him and my family have a psychic hold on me of some sort, and continue to do so, but that night I broke through it and when I did... Man... I'll never be able to forget their faces... the way they looked at me... still now, it gives me the creeps... shivers through out my whole body. It's almost like they wanted to kill me and eat me at the same time (literally, and I really do just hope it was the acid, that and angelic attacks). Talk about enemy fear tactics, because that tactic worked. I definitely didn't feel in control of that situation that night, and like you said Kareem, the acid was the reason why
I didn't feel in control... Last time I'm doing that shit. I'm honestly surprised something didn't happen to me, let alone being picked up driving on my way home because I was scared even staying at my cousin's house, and this guy (my cousin) isn't a good person, he's a gang banger, alcoholic, drug addict, drug dealer, occultist, and a Xian... add all 6 together and you get a piece of shit for a human being. I give credit to Father Satan and my guardian Demon, because I think they are the only reason why I made it out of there safely, and if you what you say is true Ass Hole, that my family is involved in some sick angel cult, then I have faith if that time ever does come I'll be strong enough to take care of it myself... I really do have faith...

Hail Satan!

You're right, that Father Satan did. I'm grateful, and I got faith I can over come this drug problem. I've been clean for a while now, and I haven't felt the need to do it, nor I don't think I am... since I don't trust any of the people that I get it from, not anymore... after the experience I had with them... Ugh, don't even want to think about it... "Sigh" but for now, the only obstacles in my way is fear, laziness, and making Satan and the Gods come first in my life, I want them to be proud of me. Fear though, is going to be hard one, so is laziness. Is there anyone else here going through a situation like me with their family? Because that's my biggest question of all. I want to know I'm not alone in this situation I'm in. I think that's the last question that weighs on my mind now, and I question I might find out eventually, unless things go terribly, terribly, wrong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back