Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help protecting my brother and his girfriend from MAI Magic

pablonikolaz

Hello my name is Pablo, Im from Argentina, I need help because an ex- girfriend of my brother is into a magic group called MAI (Brazilian magic related to vodoo ) and it is using it to fuck his life up in all possible ways, not only his professional carrer (he is a musician) but also she wants his current girl to leave him. I am personaly quite strong spiritualy and Im about to go all out into a fire meditation to attack her, but first I wanted to ask you guys since you probably know more than me about how to handle this situations (I never did it to fight other "spiritual groups") although Im pretty sure that this MAI magic relies on weak spirits that take advantage of spiritualy unevolved people. Please advise and thanks in advance!

Yeah, I would think you could use that too as long as you are dedicated.
~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler!~ Heil Heinrich Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine!~ 

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Münir Önen <munir.onen@... wrote:

I think you can use black magic to attack her... Are your brother satanic too ?

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back