Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help please.

Josh Blutman

Idk if I'm asking this in the wrong place but I keep going back and forth between satanism and Catholicism. Every time I go to Catholicism I feel horrible and my life gets all fucked up. But it's said that its gunna happen but idk why does this happen? Is satan trying to punish me or something??

I'm just seeking truth and looking everywhere to get all the information I can. Please inform me as to why this happening. I have already dedicated my soul at a young age and have done meditation many times and have opened my third eye and almost all my chakras.

Have you seen this site: Exposing Christianity
Please read all of it, thoroughly and carefully. Really digest what it says.Knowledge removes ignorance. Once you see the truth you can't go back to Christianity/Catholicism.Talk to Satan, let Him know of your doubts and questions. You can also ask them here, if you have more. It's important to have a strong relationship with Satan too, not just doing meditations and opening chakras alone.Satan doesn't punish us. It's your choice to go to church, but the attacks come from the enemy, like people praying for you and other nasty entities.You have to make up your mind. Either you're with Satan, or you're not.
Read carefully and thoroughly Joy of Satan for the truth, it will certainly open your mind and set your free.

On Sunday, June 7, 2015 5:50 PM, "Josh Blutman skullbrain1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Idk if I'm asking this in the wrong place but I keep going back and forth between satanism and Catholicism. Every time I go to Catholicism I feel horrible and my life gets all fucked up. But it's said that its gunna happen but idk why does this happen? Is satan trying to punish me or something??

I'm just seeking truth and looking everywhere to get all the information I can. Please inform me as to why this happening. I have already dedicated my soul at a young age and have done meditation many times and have opened my third eye and almost all my chakras.

So how do I develop a stronger relationship?  All I saw on the site is meditations.  Not communication.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 7, 2015, at 9:32 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Please read all of it, thoroughly and carefully. Really digest what it says.Knowledge removes ignorance. Once you see the truth you can't go back to Christianity/Catholicism.Talk to Satan, let Him know of your doubts and questions. You can also ask them here, if you have more. It's important to have a strong relationship with Satan too, not just doing meditations and opening chakras alone.Satan doesn't punish us. It's your choice to go to church, but the attacks come from the enemy, like people praying for you and other nasty entities.You have to make up your mind. Either you're with Satan, or you're not.
Read carefully and thoroughly Joy of Satan for the truth, it will certainly open your mind and set your free.

On Sunday, June 7, 2015 5:50 PM, "Josh Blutman skullbrain1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@Josh Blutman: I disagree, the JoS site contains everything because it's more than 600 html pages in size. Just because you only have read the meditation section and only the practical meditations and not even the meditations for telepathic communication doesn't mean the JoS doesn't have this info. You just need to read more than a piece of it. Obviously if you had read all of the site you'd know the jews are vermin and scum and behind almost everything bad in history, from xianity to communism to Gentile holocausts in Hiroshima and soviet jewnion e.t.c.

When you [/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Monday, June 8, 2015 5:46 PM, "Josh Blutman skullbrain1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So how do I develop a stronger relationship?  All I saw on the site is meditations.  Not communication.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 7, 2015, at 9:32 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Sunday, June 7, 2015 5:50 PM, "Josh Blutman skullbrain1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Its not possible to go back and forth between Satanism and xianism.  You might think that's what is occurring, but its obviously not.

Either your trolling, or you don't understand what Satanism or xianism is.

I think your trolling.

@call_me_something_else and magnum_arcanum: For these reasons all put together I doubt he was ever a True Satanist in the first place. At best he was a Satanist in the same way an infiltrator was the God Horus. He emailed me to tell me some buybull quotes that troubled him :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back