Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

rg666909

I wass wondering if it is ok to perform a destruction ritual. I read that Saturn is in retrograde until June 25. Please someone let me know if it is safe.

If I remember correctly it is only a mars retrograde that will cause a backlash of negative energy when it comes to black magic. There is one exception however, if you are going through a first house Saturn transit than it is not wise to perform black magic.

I for one am going through one of these and because of my work with my aura and the protections I put around myself I am going to try to perform them as I can not see myself waiting until June to do destruction rituals.

However if you are at all new or have been meditating for a short period of time than DO NOT perform them. This again only applies to you if you are going through a first house Saturn transit.

If you are not going through this tansit than the Mars retrograde ends sometime the week of the 22nd of April.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

I wass wondering if it is ok to perform a destruction ritual. I read that Saturn is in retrograde until June 25. Please someone let me know if it is safe.

<td val[/IMG]I was so wrong in my assumptions.Thanks again for clearing that up.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sun, 4/15/12, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: NEED HELP PLEASE!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 8:59 PM

If I remember correctly it is only a mars retrograde that will cause a backlash of negative energy when it comes to black magic. There is one exception however, if you are going through a first house Saturn transit than it is not wise to perform black magic.

I for one am going through one of these and because of my work with my aura and the protections I put around myself I am going to try to perform them as I can not see myself waiting until June to do destruction rituals.

However if you are at all new or have been meditating for a short period of time than DO NOT perform them. This again only applies to you if you are going through a first house Saturn transit.

If you are not going through this tansit than the Mars retrograde ends sometime the week of the 22nd of April.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

[/TD]

I want to make this clear up something, if you are experiencing a first house Saturn transit you can still perform black magic just not during a Saturn retrograde. Saturn retrogrades last for about three months or so but Saturn transits last alot longer. So again if yu have a first house Saturn transit you can perform black magic just not during the Saturn retrograde. I wanted to write this incase my previous message would be misunderstood.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Thanks! That make it even more clearer brother. :)

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/16/12, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Date: Monday, April 16, 2012, 12:43 AM

I want to make this clear up something, if you are experiencing a first house Saturn transit you can still perform black magic just not during a Saturn retrograde. Saturn retrogrades last for about three months or so but Saturn transits last alot longer. So again if yu have a first house Saturn transit you can perform black magic just not during the Saturn retrograde. I wanted to write this incase my previous message would be misunderstood.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "rg666909" <rg666909@ wrote:

[/TD]

are you serious!!!!!!!!!! i thought this retrograde shit was over on april 13 and we have to wait longer?????? i cant wait any longer i got too many people on my list that has to be destroyed now!!!!!! this is driving me crazy!
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 1:59 PM

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

DO not get me wrong, I believe it is the week of the 22nd but do not know for sure, sorry that I can not give you a definite date. However either way it is almost over regardless of the time.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@... wrote:

are you serious!!!!!!!!!! i thought this retrograde shit was over on april 13 and we have to wait longer?????? i cant wait any longer i got too many people on my list that has to be destroyed now!!!!!! this is driving me crazy!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@ wrote:

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

DO not get me wrong, I believe it is the week of the 22nd but do not know for sure, sorry that I can not give you a definite date. However either way it is almost over regardless of the time.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

...according to 4 sites I just checked

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Sorry what does direct mean lydia?

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/16/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Date: Monday, April 16, 2012, 3:23 PM

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

[/TD]

The opposite of retrograde.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Sorry what does direct mean lydia?

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Direct means forward, opposite of retrograde. So it's safe to do destruction rituals now.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Thanks I just didn't know.Know need for that one to be an ass about it.Thank you for the info,sometimes we really just don't know.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/16/12, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
Date: Monday, April 16, 2012, 5:00 PM

The opposite of retrograde.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you lydia,Hoodedcobra just told me on chat too.I really just didn't know,I am ashamed to say.Need to work on learning my Astrology more,rather then just depending on Raven. lol

Hail Enki
Brian 

Date: Monday, April 16, 2012, 5:01 PM

Direct means forward, opposite of retrograde. So it's safe to do destruction rituals now.

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]And thanks for the green light sister. :)

Hail Enki
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

[/TD]

Thanks Lydia, I know I can always count on you :)

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/16/12, lydia_666@ <lydia_666@ wrote:

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

How do you think I feel lol.

Hail Satan

Thank you lydia,Hoodedcobra just told me on chat too.I really just didn't know,I am ashamed to say.Need to work on learning my Astrology more,rather then just depending on Raven. lol

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]I hear you strength,but I am ashamed too,because I should be more adept at Astrology then I am.Raven is so adept,and has shown me so much,that I have not studied myself.So I am off today and need to study more on the subject too.It really does effect all of our lives and magic, in such a strong way,that it needs to be part of my daily studies.And I am going to commit myself more too it,so I don't ask ignorant questions about it in the future.A good wake up call for me.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Date: Monday, April 16, 2012, 6:00 PM

How do you think I feel lol.

Hail Satan

Thank you lydia,Hoodedcobra just told me on chat too.I really just didn't know,I am ashamed to say.Need to work on learning my Astrology more,rather then just depending on Raven. lol

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Same here lydia.You are truly someone that we can all depend on.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]And you also brother.Never cut yourself short either.We all need the support of each of us in this fight.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

[/TD]

Aww thanks guys :)

Hail Father Satan!

Same here lydia.You are truly someone that we can all depend on.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Not like I have an excuse for my laziness either,I copied all the Astrology info on the site months ago,and even made a hard copy folder for it all.No its time for my to get off my ass in some areas.You both are good at wake up calls for me. lol

Hail Enki
Brian 

Date: Monday, April 16, 2012, 7:21 PM

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

Do not feel ashamed brother, unlike others you have come forward and admitted this. Not to mention unlike the rest who have the same issue they continue to act and perform the same way without even trying to change their habits. We all grow brother and this is not just spiritually but in our natural every day habits as well.

Hail Satan

Not like I have an excuse for my laziness either,I copied all the Astrology info on the site months ago,and even made a hard copy folder for it all.No its time for my to get off my ass in some areas.You both are good at wake up calls for me. lol

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/16/12, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Thanks brother its not shame but more disappointed in my self.I have had to ask the hard question we all have to ask our self,and that is are we willing to put in the effort that is needed to reach Godhood.Its easy to say yes in our hearts , because our love for Enki,and what he did for all us Gentiles.But putting in the effort in advancing,is a whole other matter.That is why H P Maxine created these groups.We truly need one another,to not only fight,but to finish the Great Work.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Date: Monday, April 16, 2012, 11:19 PM

Do not feel ashamed brother, unlike others you have come forward and admitted this. Not to mention unlike the rest who have the same issue they continue to act and perform the same way without even trying to change their habits. We all grow brother and this is not just spiritually but in our natural every day habits as well.

Hail Satan

Not like I have an excuse for my laziness either,I copied all the Astrology info on the site months ago,and even made a hard copy folder for it all.No its time for my to get off my ass in some areas.You both are good at wake up calls for me. lol

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

While there is power in numbers and the support of those outside of the self can be beneficial, do not underestimate the power and importance of the self. Relying on the self is very important for advancment not only in spiritual growth and health but physical and mental as well. Life is full of struggles and from my own experience as I am sure from yours and other members experience as well these struggles may seem dark and depressing at first but are some of the best lessons and growth we have ever gone through. Without our struggles we would never know of our true strengths and would have no desire to advance ourselves. It is by the struggles we face that make us the individuals we are.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Thanks brother its not shame but more disappointed in my self.I have had to ask the hard question we all have to ask our self,and that is are we willing to put in the effort that is needed to reach Godhood.Its easy to say yes in our hearts , because our love for Enki,and what he did for all us Gentiles.But putting in the effort in advancing,is a whole other matter.That is why H P Maxine created these groups.We truly need one another,to not only fight,but to finish the Great Work.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

BrianÃÆ'‚ 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]To be completely honest brother,I hope one day to learn the importance of what you say.Again I know you are right,but  have always been so needy,and such a social animal,that I am just learning the importance of self and individuality.My multiple marriages prove to me,that I have never been comfortable by myself,and like everything we need to learn in life,I hope one day to except myself fully,with out the need for outside approval.Just when I think I have gained some personal growth,then I have to honest with myself,and realize that I am a very young soul,who has so much to learn about depending on myself

It wasn't until I came to Satan,that I learned the importance of self.When you are being deceived by those RHP ,that teach servitude,it very easy to give up on yourself,and think that you need others.I guess I am still learning to embrace the views of the strength of being alone,and the strength of being separate from others.Not sure if its who I am,or just an excuse to be dependent.But I am learning everyday just what you posted.But I will be the first to say that between who I am,and how I have been fucked up by the RHP programs,I am still learning how to depend on myself.Its a slow but necessary lesson I must learn,if I am ever to reach Godhood. 

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/17/12, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 12:24 AM

While there is power in numbers and the support of those outside of the self can be beneficial, do not underestimate the power and importance of the self. Relying on the self is very important for advancment not only in spiritual growth and health but physical and mental as well. Life is full of struggles and from my own experience as I am sure from yours and other members experience as well these struggles may seem dark and depressing at first but are some of the best lessons and growth we have ever gone through. Without our struggles we would never know of our true strengths and would have no desire to advance ourselves. It is by the struggles we face that make us the individuals we are.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Thanks brother its not shame but more disappointed in my self.I have had to ask the hard question we all have to ask our self,and that is are we willing to put in the effort that is needed to reach Godhood.Its easy to say yes in our hearts , because our love for Enki,and what he did for all us Gentiles.But putting in the effort in advancing,is a whole other matter.That is why H P Maxine created these groups.We truly need one another,to not only fight,but to finish the Great Work.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

BrianÃÆ'‚ 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

Don't worry Brian it comes in time. Before I came to Spiriutal Satanism almost eight years ago I too was weak when it came to the self and relied heavily on the approval of others. Even to the point where I tried to conform to their ways for approval and to gain their friendship. Since I came to Satanism I have been growing stronger by the day.

For some people through their stars they are more dependent on others or crave to be around people more than others and this is not a bad thing but if this is true strong than the lost of the self is most definite.

You have already gone through many trials that you made known to the people on these boards to where you would not take no for an answer, to where you fought for what you wanted in life despite what others thought. This should be apparent to you of your ever growing strength. So do not worry Brother, right now you are strong but in the coming years like every othe rmember on these groups you will continue to grow ever stronger spiritually, mentally and physically.

Everything is a process whether that be destruction, creation or growth, nothing happens at once and everyone should enjoy every step of this process. Whether it be dark or bright every bit of the process is necessary and only adds to who we used to be, leading us to who we are meant to be.

Hail Satan

To be completely honest brother,I hope one day to learn the importance of what you say.Again I know you are right,but  have always been so needy,and such a social animal,that I am just learning the importance of self and individuality.My multiple marriages prove to me,that I have never been comfortable by myself,and like everything we need to learn in life,I hope one day to except myself fully,with out the need for outside approval.Just when I think I have gained some personal growth,then I have to honest with myself,and realize that I am a very young soul,who has so much to learn about depending on myself

It wasn't until I came to Satan,that I learned the importance of self.When you are being deceived by those RHP ,that teach servitude,it very easy to give up on yourself,and think that you need others.I guess I am still learning to embrace the views of the strength of being alone,and the strength of being separate from others.Not sure if its who I am,or just an excuse to be dependent.But I am learning everyday just what you posted.But I will be the first to say that between who I am,and how I have been fucked up by the RHP programs,I am still learning how to depend on myself.Its a slow but necessary lesson I must learn,if I am ever to reach Godhood. 

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

BrianÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

BrianÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Nice thing that you posted it. As I have been having this and other planetary nasties for a while, seems like I need to stay back for a bit.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thank you very much. How can I tell if Im going through a first house saturn transit??I am a Leo if that helps. I did read that mars is out of retrograde since yesterday but im going to wait just to be safe. Also I have been meditating daily and have done the opening of all my chakras. I also cleanse my chakras and aura daily.

Hail Satan

I thought it was okay anytime if need be but you need to keep your energy up to counteract the drain from doing so,
and do not take it from your own energy but somewhere else
Hail Satan !!
Hail all Gods of War !!

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@... wrote:

Hail Satan

May i know a reliable website that i can count on for retrograde planet reference?Thanks!

Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 3:21 AM

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

It looks like an excellent time for personal growth for myself. I have a lot on my plate. Right at the moment I would rather have everything going my way. I don't know how exactly I will make the next few months work, but work they must. Time is short, money even shorter. I also feel burned out, no energy to do it all.
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 8:24 PM

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

BrianÃÆ'‚ 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

Lydia thank you for information !!

Hail Satan !

Sent from my iPhone
On 17 Nis 2012, at 05:04, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]To be completely honest brother,I hope one day to learn the importance of what you say.Again I know you are right,but  have always been so needy,and such a social animal,that I am just learning the importance of self and individuality.My multiple marriages prove to me,that I have never been comfortable by myself,and like everything we need to learn in life,I hope one day to except myself fully,with out the need for outside approval.Just when I think I have gained some personal growth,then I have to honest with myself,and realize that I am a very young soul,who has so much to learn about depending on myself

Hail Enki
Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

BrianÃÆ'‚ 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks strength,for showing me some of my own strengths.I do think that I am to be a people person,but that does not give me an excuse to not strengthen my individuality too.As you say it is a slow but continual process of growth,and like has been pointed out by clergy already,you can not advance until you are honest with who you really are now.That introspection is very important.You need to honestly tally up your strengths and your weaknesses,in order to know what you have to work with.Then you can clearly see where you are,and where you want to be in life.I have said before just as you did,that Enki does help us to become what we were meant to be,but it also takes a lot of work on our part to get there.So thanks again for the encouragement brother,and I will continue to let Father Enki show me what needs to change in me.With Enki and the Gods to guide me,I can't go wrong.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 2:10 PM

Don't worry Brian it comes in time. Before I came to Spiriutal Satanism almost eight years ago I too was weak when it came to the self and relied heavily on the approval of others. Even to the point where I tried to conform to their ways for approval and to gain their friendship. Since I came to Satanism I have been growing stronger by the day.

For some people through their stars they are more dependent on others or crave to be around people more than others and this is not a bad thing but if this is true strong than the lost of the self is most definite.

You have already gone through many trials that you made known to the people on these boards to where you would not take no for an answer, to where you fought for what you wanted in life despite what others thought. This should be apparent to you of your ever growing strength. So do not worry Brother, right now you are strong but in the coming years like every othe rmember on these groups you will continue to grow ever stronger spiritually, mentally and physically.

Everything is a process whether that be destruction, creation or growth, nothing happens at once and everyone should enjoy every step of this process. Whether it be dark or bright every bit of the process is necessary and only adds to who we used to be, leading us to who we are meant to be.

Hail Satan

To be completely honest brother,I hope one day to learn the importance of what you say.Again I know you are right,but  have always been so needy,and such a social animal,that I am just learning the importance of self and individuality.My multiple marriages prove to me,that I have never been comfortable by myself,and like everything we need to learn in life,I hope one day to except myself fully,with out the need for outside approval.Just when I think I have gained some personal growth,then I have to honest with myself,and realize that I am a very young soul,who has so much to learn about depending on myself

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

BrianÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

BrianÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

To know if you have a first house Saturn transit than you just need to know if Saturn is passing through your ascending sign which would be as you already stated Leo. So right now you do not have to worry for Saturn is passing through my sign of Libra.

As Lydia has already pointed out Mars retrograde has ended and she is one who can and should be highly trusted. So my advice to you is to go out and destroy your enemies and the enemies of the Gentiles with all your heart.

I am glad to hear you have a program going on in which you are consistent. By doing this you will build your energies so that in times of destruction you are well protected. Keep this up and in times where Saturn might in fact be passing through your first house you will not have to worry. While others ignore the importance of self empowerment they are at the mercy of the planets and you should be proud of yourself for you are and shall never be as long as you act as you are.

Hail Satan

Thank you very much. How can I tell if Im going through a first house saturn transit??I am a Leo if that helps. I did read that mars is out of retrograde since yesterday but im going to wait just to be safe. Also I have been meditating daily and have done the opening of all my chakras. I also cleanse my chakras and aura daily.

Hail Satan

I use this post for help. I do not wear much in Satanism and had to retreat when convivia with my former partner. Pagan went many years. He returned to start studying Satanism slowly. And Satan has protected me ... Now pardon the boldness ... or maybe see it as ignorance ..... but I ask for help in advice or guidance ...... I'm weak now, because I'm in the process of quarantine after my birth. It's hard when you have to leave your home to go home to your parents when you're an adult. Worse change of job security and is the father of my son turned out to be a swindler. and this is known within the church as a mother who is a minister of the Catholic Church. I have returned home from my parents who are also religious and the baby takes a long time for rituals is difficult.
this man as laws in the country are corrupt I am the avenging is being shared custody. I see no more way to protect my son to use the ritual of total destruction for both my son and I be free.

You can recommend me rituals. I have no energies to call the baby a demon because I consume time and energies. Also I have no space to do it.
[/IMG]</var>

De: strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@...
Para: [email protected]
Enviado: Lunes, 16 de abril, 2012 7:19 P.M.
Asunto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

Thank you everyone for the usefull info!!! you are all greatly appreciated. Dark blessings to everyone.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ank Moon <ankmoon_sue@... wrote:

I use this post for help. I do not wear much in Satanism and had to retreat when convivia with my former partner. Pagan went many years. He returned to start studying Satanism slowly. And Satan has protected me ... Now pardon the boldness ... or maybe see it as ignorance ..... but I ask for help in advice or guidance ...... I'm weak now, because I'm in the process of quarantine after my birth. It's hard when you have to leave your home to go home to your parents when you're an adult. Worse change of job security and is the father of my son turned out to be a swindler. and this is known within the church as a mother who is a minister of the Catholic Church. I have returned home from my parents who are also religious and the baby takes a long time for rituals is difficult.
this man as laws in the country are corrupt I am the avenging is being shared custody. I see no more way to protect my son to use the ritual of total destruction for both my son and I be free.

You can recommend me rituals. I have no energies to call the baby a demon because I consume time and energies. Also I have no space to do it.
I can recommend you to protect my baby and destroy this man forever.

De: strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@...
Para: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Enviado: Lunes, 16 de abril, 2012 7:19 P.M.
Asunto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Enki

BrianÃÆ'‚ 

It went direct April 14

Hail Father Satan!

So I recently moved to Utah to get out of the bad economic crisis in California. I planned on getting my own place but money fell short and I had to move in with my in X Tian in laws. Now my mother in law keeps inviting my wife and kids to church and praying with my kids nightly. My Wife and I have been fighting over it because she knows of my beliefs and i told her i dont want her or my kids to go to that fucking house of lies!!! What can I do about this!!! My children are at ages 10 7 and I have a 2 year old. My children have overheard our arguements and have asked about what I believe in but I dont know if I should tell them the whole truth. They kind of have an idea about how the Buy Bull is fake and I have told them about the Sumerian history. How can I prevent My wife and kids from participating in prayer and church?? This situation is only temporary but for now I dont want their heads to get filled with bullshit. Someone please HELP!!!

Put an aura of protection around them and or bue satanic fire. The best thing you can do is tell your children that your xian in laws are making up a story and it is not real. Really imprint it in their heads that your in laws are just pretending other wise they will get confused. Just keep telling tthem the truth about god being bad etc. Work around the minds of your children.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 10:03 PM EDT rg666909 wrote:

So I recently moved to Utah to get out of the bad economic crisis in California. I planned on getting my own place but money fell short and I had to move in with my in X Tian in laws. Now my mother in law keeps inviting my wife and kids to church and praying with my kids nightly. My Wife and I have been fighting over it because she knows of my beliefs and i told her i dont want her or my kids to go to that fucking house of lies!!! What can I do about this!!! My children are at ages 10 7 and I have a 2 year old. My children have overheard our arguements and have asked about what I believe in but I dont know if I should tell them the whole truth. They kind of have an idea about how the Buy Bull is fake and I have told them about the Sumerian history. How can I prevent My wife and kids from participating in prayer and church?? This situation is only temporary but for now I dont want their heads to get filled with bullshit. Someone please HELP!!!

member what father says and he understand tht u and ur kids are dealin' with bs but member to tell them and keep then loyal at heart to father satan show them that thier life is much better under one god father satan my life i hve found tht life is easier and better with father cause god i thought haha dont even go there but i was feeling ignored and such so show ur kids tht our true god father satan is the real deal uk(u know) the shit. i will talk to father tonight hope to see what he can do for u .

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 12:12 AM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Put an aura of protection around them and or bue satanic fire. The best thing you can do is tell your children that your xian in laws are making up a story and it is not real. Really imprint it in their heads that your in laws are just pretending other wise they will get confused. Just keep telling tthem the truth about god being bad etc. Work around the minds of your children.

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 10:03 PM EDT rg666909 wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back