Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need Help, or my life may be ruined......

eyesofhorus66

Ok so over the weekend my dad just happened to find out that I am gay. He acted like it was fine and that he still loved me no matter what.... But right after he said that he went into this speech about how he is going to do everything he can to help me get through this and help me NOT be that way anymore. I currently live with my mom but my dad is making me move in with him now, he is also forcing me to go to church every time the doors are open. Most of this I could put up with and planned to wait until after college when I need no more financial aid and move away. But what really got me was that he told me that if I didnt start dating girls and soon he would start dragging me to counseling. Ive been the way I am from the start, ive never been attracted to women and I just cant help the way I am. He doesnt understand this and has asked over and over again what could have started this(he is baffled there isnt a source) he cant accept I was born this way.

I will admit that I havent been the most devout satanist but now ive got the motivation to do what it takes to keep this from happening. I have probably about a month tops before I have to move in with him, but dont start college until this fall. I know I am of age to get outa here but I have to have his help with money for school.

Please help me out here guys im in desperate need of advise. What should I be doing, In what way can I advance myself to help me gain an advantage over this situation. Anything and everything you can give will help.

Thanks... Hail Satan!

Well, first of all I think you should make your father understand that being gay is not a condition or desease that can be "cured" with medication or prayers. Being gay is not a sickness, it is just who you are. Just like you can't change your skincolor or your gender with medication or prayers.
Tell him that if he really loves you, he won't try to change who you are, you are a human being, not something that can be molded to his liking.
And DON'T EVER let him or anyone else make you feel bad about who you are. Keep your chin up, and always know you have friends who will support you. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope your father will understand.
Unfortunatly parents have the habit to think, that just because we are their kids we must be the way they want us to be. Life doesn't work that way. We are who we are.

All the best of luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eyesofhorus66" <eyesofhorus66@... wrote:

Ok so over the weekend my dad just happened to find out that I am gay. He acted like it was fine and that he still loved me no matter what.... But right after he said that he went into this speech about how he is going to do everything he can to help me get through this and help me NOT be that way anymore. I currently live with my mom but my dad is making me move in with him now, he is also forcing me to go to church every time the doors are open. Most of this I could put up with and planned to wait until after college when I need no more financial aid and move away. But what really got me was that he told me that if I didnt start dating girls and soon he would start dragging me to counseling. Ive been the way I am from the start, ive never been attracted to women and I just cant help the way I am. He doesnt understand this and has asked over and over again what could have started this(he is baffled there isnt a source) he cant accept I was born this way.

I will admit that I havent been the most devout satanist but now ive got the motivation to do what it takes to keep this from happening. I have probably about a month tops before I have to move in with him, but dont start college until this fall. I know I am of age to get outa here but I have to have his help with money for school.

Please help me out here guys im in desperate need of advise. What should I be doing, In what way can I advance myself to help me gain an advantage over this situation. Anything and everything you can give will help.

Thanks... Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eyesofhorus66" <eyesofhorus66@... wrote:

Thanks... Hail Satan!
I'm so sorry for this situation. I am myself gay and know what it is to be shunned from the Christian hypocrites

One question - would it be possible for you to... like, um... read something while being in the church?

Here's what I do when Sunday comes - I print an article, a sermon, or any other thing to read, I draw it up and print and stand in a place where I am relatively seen by very few people. I take the article and read, twice, thrice. 45 min. is just enough to do it.

Think of the benefits - you pretend to be a good xian, you go to church, and you educate.

Also, think of this in that way - you are a homosexual; your dad will not nag you to date a chic. If you don't mind telling 'a different truth', than you can also tell your father that you are trying to change and become straight. Oh, think of an excuse - a Satanist needs to be cunning.

Hopefully it was of some benefit to you...

GOOD LUCK!!

HAIL SATAN!!

Thanks... Hail Satan!

It seems odd to me that you would move in with your dad after he finds out that you are gay. I see that he cares about you, but why would he ask you to move in if you told him that you are gay. That makes no sense to me. Anyway, i have nothing but love for you in your situation and i hope that all works out well. Hail Satan!

Thanks... Hail Satan!

Thanks... Hail Satan!
o_O Wow man that's pretty fucked up i hate it when ingorant/aronagnt people can't except us for who we are. in my opion i think your dad's a duche, mayi suggest hyponisis http://www.666blacksun.com/Hypnosis.html fools don't understand that being gay is a genitic even though im striaght im pissed off at the people who discriamte agianst gays and think it worng. maby the gods can help, anyway i hope i helped HAIL EA!

run babyy runnn dont ever look baaack
omg sorry its a song line
umm....i was gonna say book it outta there mann....
i would if i were you! live with a friend

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "katriengous" <katriengous@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eyesofhorus66" <eyesofhorus66@ wrote:

Thanks... Hail Satan!

I'm so sorry for this situation. I am myself gay and know what it is to be shunned from the Christian hypocrites

I have been in your situation.  Not the gay part, but when I was a teenager and practicing witchcraft on my own, my parents made me go to therapy.  It seemed like forever that I had to live in that house, but the time did pass, and I got through it.  Now I live over 3,000 miles away from my family.    I waited to go to college for similiar financial reasons.  I did a ritual around achieving my desired dreams and I kept showing up in my life with integrity.  It took about a year to really get clear on exactly what I wanted.  When everything came together I got accepted into the school of my choice, with funding and then I got fired the next day -which actually was a blessing because I was awarded over $5,000 extra dollars to support myself with.  AND another check from a relative for over $5,000 showed up.  Situations like this keep happening.  When I am about to go without, the thing I need shows up.        You could tell your dad that you would agree to go to therapy, but is because you have to put up with the bullshit of not having a loving father who can not accept reality and is unwilling to look at his own issues.  It is unfortunate that being the conscious ones in our families, we tend to be pegged as the black sheep.      Your situation sucks!  Stay true to yourself.  It will pass and do what you have to do to sanely get out of the situation.  Keep doing your magic and heightening your vibration.  Keep clear intentions, meditating and visualizing.  Magic happens!  And don't worry about not "being the most devout satinists"  The punishing god is the christian one.    Use the time in church to do mantra/breathing meditations.  My favorite is the Sa-ta-na-ma.  It is a kundalini breathing meditation.  4 chants inhale, hold for 4 chants, breath out four chants, hold with no breath in lungs for four chants and pay attention to the void.  If anyone asks you what you are doing say that you are meditating or "praying"...  (it is just not to their god.)  I am a minister's daughter, I know about being forced to go to church!  Hated it.    Good luck.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:21:14 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Need Help, or my life may be ruined......

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "eyesofhorus66" <eyesofhorus66@ ... wrote:

Thanks... Hail Satan!
o_O Wow man that's pretty fucked up i hate it when ingorant/aronagnt people can't except us for who we are. in my opion i think your dad's a duche, mayi suggest hyponisis http://www.666blacksun.com/Hypnosis.html fools don't understand that being gay is a genitic even though im striaght im pissed off at the people who discriamte agianst gays and think it worng. maby the gods can help, anyway i hope i helped HAIL EA!

This may be easier said than done, but I would wait it out. When do you leave for college, some time in august? That's only a few months of living with your dad. Then again, I'm not in your situation and it's probably really hard on you. But you're very lucky he just found out now and you will be leaving soon anyway. Meditate every day and keep your aura clean... you would be suprised at what daily meditation can get you through.

And if your dad still tries to make you date girls...tell him that you are leaving soon and there would be no point. Generally, these devout types want to date for marriage so maybe it will work.
HAIL SATAN!

Thanks... Hail Satan!

Friends are not always so accepting as one thinks. I'm myself am straight, but I have several friends who are gay. I know it seems odd but I tend to be more protective of my gay friends, because I know how mean some people can be in the christian world. I just can't tolerate someone making rude remarks to a friend. I'm not a violent person...I don't even cuss. But someone insulting a gay friend is one quick way on my bad side -.-;

But I must admit that I find it interesting just how some parents react to the news. I have a friend who is only 15 and gay, he told his parents..I believe a year ago...It seems they have no problem with it. Unlike most parents who try to convince their kids that it is a "teenphase" I wish more parents would be so understanding, but unfortunatly that isn't the case.

Male friends usualy start to feel somewhat akward when finding out their friend is gay. They start to think he might hit on them. I knew a guy who was....I'm not certain the right word for it..Homophobe? Basicly, homosexuals gave him the creeps, he was actualy terrified of them. Something I find rather silly. Some seem to think that a gay would just hit on any men that passes them by or talks to them. Which is quite ridicilus. Why hit on someone that is straight?

But living with a friend....you would have to have a friend you can completly trust, and know that won't look at you differently just because your sexual orientation. Men seem to have more problems with that, than women seem to have with lesbians. I guess it's the whole manly macho thing :p

But as one suggested...if you do have to go to church. Just say a satanic prayer when everyone else does their ridicilus prayers and singing. Just don't say out loud "Hail Satan" Might become akward :p
Also you can train your aura, because being in a church has massive bad vibes, especialy if there are tombs within the groundlevel. I used to find it EXTREMLY hard to breathe when my mother took me to places like that as a child, even before my dedication. My skin was like..some slimy creature crawling over it. Many times I had to leave before the service was even over, because I would simply become to sick to stay in the building.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roxy_falloutgirl" <roxy_falloutgirl@... wrote:

run babyy runnn dont ever look baaack
omg sorry its a song line
umm....i was gonna say book it outta there mann....
i would if i were you! live with a friend

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "katriengous" <katriengous@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eyesofhorus66" <eyesofhorus66@ wrote:

Thanks... Hail Satan!

Thanks... Hail Satan!
Don't let it bother you. What can your dad or some counselor do to you? Cooperate with them as much as you need to secure your funding and just make sure you stay true to yourself. Don't forget the meditations.

I'm so sorry for you, that must be quite a horrible experience. I can sort of relate, although I'm straight, when my parents found out I was a Satanist, the shit really hit the fan in my home for about 2 months. Its still an issue, My parent doesn't bring to me attention anymore because I finally guilt tripped her into thinking she was a ignorant, xtian scumbag, which she is.

Best of luck to you my brother, Ask Father Satan for help in this situation I'm sure he will help you out, he always has for me.
-With best of hope for you.
-Hail Lord Satan!

Thanks... Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back