Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need help new member

I want to knw is there any way I can make a deal with the devil or a spell to get my girlfriend back & to have a successful career plz help

I want to knw is there any way I can make a deal with the devil or a spell to get my girlfriend back & to have a successful career plz help

don't think there is an actual "pact with the devil" also, someone correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't "the devil" and satan two complete different things?
as for your girlfriend and your career, you can try some of the magick on the JoS website, not sure if it's under "sex magick" but it's somewhere in there. 
career wise, not too sure. like i said, im still new to all of this SS but you can try getting in touch with your GD (guardian demon) and choose a career that you know you are good at and happy with. 
everything is all on the JoS website, just gotta take the time to read, cheers!
On Apr 20, 2013, at 2:00 AM, "trentonmescudi@..." <deathstar0003@... wrote:

Have you even read Joy of Satan webpage? Satanism is not about granting wishes !! 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 11:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] need help new member

*facepalm* you are not a member yet with that mindset.

You should do yourself a favor and rid yourself of that thoughtform the only 'devil' is the god of the judeo-christian bible (and I put devil in quotes because if you research enough you will learn that Devi originates in the east and as i recall is a term for Goddess[on that note i am using the word 'devil' how you are using it to put it in your perspective])

Satan and the Gods of Duat are the Shining Ones, creators of Humanity, they give us knowledge to become as Gods themselves.

The onlyway you are going to get help, is by helping yourself,
If you truly are dedicated enough then
read everything on JoyofSatan.org // Exposingchristianity.com // 666blacksun.com

and when you are ready, with true intent dedicate yourself to father Satan, to make yourself stronger through Power meditation // to Enlighten yourself through research of true knowledge // to rid this planet of its corruptions.

We do not make deals with the devil the only ones that make deals are the Enemy jews which have made deals with the Enemy Greys for human souls.

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trentonmescudi@..." <deathstar0003@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back