Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need Help Locating My Pineal Gland!

allforenki

I found it before and even circulated the secretion or whatever its called but i cant find the damn thing anymore and its pissing me off! Can any1 help me?

Ok, this is what i did. Not sure if it will work for you or even seem helpful to you but i will say it anyway. Its simple, really.. Use the "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b" vibration, and affirm that it is affecting your Pineal Gland. You should begin to feel this vibration becoming concentrated in one spot, and that will be where your Pineal Gland is.   Thats how i did it, anyway, and it worked for me. But then, what works for one may not work for another...   Hail Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:51:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need Help Locating My Pineal Gland!

I found it before and even circulated the secretion or whatever its called but i cant find the damn thing anymore and its pissing me off! Can any1 help me?

its half way between your third eye (forhead) and the rear of your head praise hail father satan -thorn

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 9:51:00 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:
Ok, this is what i did. Not sure if it will work for you or even seem helpful to you but i will say it anyway. Its simple, really. Use the "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b" vibration, and affirm that it is affecting your Pineal Gland. You should begin to feel this vibration becoming concentrated in one spot, and that will be where your Pineal Gland is.

Thats how i did it, anyway, and it worked for me. But then, what works for one may not work for another....

Hail Satan!!

Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:51:00 AM

Thank you for replying. Ill try it, if it doesnt work ill just try to to the awakening meditation all over again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back