Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help from some better Satanists

nojuspet

Hello. I really need help and I would want to talk with some Satanists who are good at this stuff. I haven't been a Satanist for a long time but there's a lot going on, it's a long story. This stuff is complicated and I need some help. Please, someone, help me!

<td val[/IMG]Just ask your questions in this group.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jul 4, 2015, 3:26:37 AM, nojuspet@... [HellsArmy666] wrote: Hello. I really need help and I would want to talk with some Satanists who are good at this stuff. I haven't been a Satanist for a long time but there's a lot going on, it's a long story. This stuff is complicated and I need some help. Please, someone, help me!
[/TD]

You seem to have the wrong idea about a lot of stuff, the Demons don't wish harm on any of us so you might be dealing with enemy Nordics, it's best to ignore these entities. About Satans son, Father Satan has 7 sons. We humans can't become Demons, we can become Gods by achieving Godhead and the Magnum opus but we can't become Demons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back