Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help from my brothers and sisters (life or death)

Today my mom found out she has cancer within her uterus. She does not know the stage yet that will be on thursday. I have already done a ritual to Satan to ask for his help and pledged my self as a warrior today to show gratitude for him hearing me. I have already started to do my part in trying to help her myself. I have been sending blue and white/gold energy her way and affirming that it will cure her of all diseases today.

She is in no way a strong pushy xtian. She has her beliefs and she knows i have mine and she doesn't bother me. I am at the age where i am to young to loose a parent. Being a Satanist i have the advantage for the powers of Satan and hell are with me along with my own powers. I am not that far advanced yet so i am wandering if there is any of you who would like to take the time to send positive energy her way if i gie you her name and description. Please there is power in numbers. Like i said she is in no way a strong xtian and does not punish me for my beliefs. ANy help will be appreciated.

Hail Satan

Yes please give us her name and "I" for one will send her healing energy...but you know, sweetheart, uterine cancer isn't necessarily a death warrant--most likely they will remove it regardless of the stage of cancer, and surely that will cure her. I mean it would have had to have gone for a LONG time to be incurable with a hysterectomy. My mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother all had uterine cancer, and they all had their uteruses removed and recovered just fine. I hope that will be the case with your mother too...be strong in Satan, my dear--send us her name and we will do what we can...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Today my mom found out she has cancer within her uterus. She does not know the stage yet that will be on thursday. I have already done a ritual to Satan to ask for his help and pledged my self as a warrior today to show gratitude for him hearing me. I have already started to do my part in trying to help her myself. I have been sending blue and white/gold energy her way and affirming that it will cure her of all diseases today.

She is in no way a strong pushy xtian. She has her beliefs and she knows i have mine and she doesn't bother me. I am at the age where i am to young to loose a parent. Being a Satanist i have the advantage for the powers of Satan and hell are with me along with my own powers. I am not that far advanced yet so i am wandering if there is any of you who would like to take the time to send positive energy her way if i gie you her name and description. Please there is power in numbers. Like i said she is in no way a strong xtian and does not punish me for my beliefs. ANy help will be appreciated.

Hail Satan

Hail the True God, Satan,
                                     I would at the same time, read up on 'alternative treatments'.
Standard medical treatment, especially chemotherapy are sure death.
                                                                                                         Check out Doctor Mercola or Natural Health...consensus is that most people are Vitamin D deficient and that this is a major contributor to the cancer epidemics we are experiencing.. Here is an example link: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... n16832548/

Then check out all other Vitamin needs, like Vitamin C....and herbal remedies.

There are also certain foods and food additives to avoid, especially MSG, Aspartame...

Hail Satan!

--- On Mon, 2/21/11, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Need help from my brothers and sisters (life or death)
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Received: Monday, February 21, 2011, 2:55 PM

Hail Satan

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Count me in... E-maiol me the info... do u have Im? I have to court tomarrow for being evicted I'm disalbed so maybe we can help each other out...
I'll send energy and try to send a thought form, I've sent one before.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back