Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help converting brother (also, curious question on custom relig

S A

I love my brother very, very much and he is one of the only people IRL that I actually tell him about this stuff (minus some details, due to sensitivity). He's quit Christianity during the same year I dedicated myself (which was quite a while ago), but I don't know how to convince him to consider Satanism as a possible option. He has come up with his own belief systems (which unfortunately, two of them are loosely related to xianity because they refer to Jehovah, but have different rules and stuff, like magic actually being permitted and promoted since it isn't evil necessarily. One of them has protocols I'm not even sure of since he hasn't told me much, other than its name).

Do belief systems like the ones I mentioned my brother formulated, agnosticism, and atheism aid the angels and greys?

If it does, what can I do to help him consider it in place of these custom belief systems? At least he doesn't view Lucifer as evil in what he's figured out for himself, but it's still a bit concerning.

there is a certain difficultly involving this.

all you can do is tell him things that are the truth. but this doesnt mean, that he will come to this religion with open arms you know?

all you can do is educate him on Satan. but if he goes another way, then thats just what happens

there is no reason to try to force him to come to Lord Satan. it wont work, and you will be mimicing the enemy

TRUST ME. I KNOW A FRIEND WHO TRIED THIS ON HIS GIRLFRIEND. IT DIDNT WORK AND SHE CALLED HIM CRAZY.

all you can do is just educate him to the truth of things.

but where he goes is out of your control. it sucks.

but thats just the way it is for now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "S A" <skdjfoieh@... wrote:

I love my brother very, very much and he is one of the only people IRL that I actually tell him about this stuff (minus some details, due to sensitivity). He's quit Christianity during the same year I dedicated myself (which was quite a while ago), but I don't know how to convince him to consider Satanism as a possible option. He has come up with his own belief systems (which unfortunately, two of them are loosely related to xianity because they refer to Jehovah, but have different rules and stuff, like magic actually being permitted and promoted since it isn't evil necessarily. One of them has protocols I'm not even sure of since he hasn't told me much, other than its name).

Do belief systems like the ones I mentioned my brother formulated, agnosticism, and atheism aid the angels and greys?

If it does, what can I do to help him consider it in place of these custom belief systems? At least he doesn't view Lucifer as evil in what he's figured out for himself, but it's still a bit concerning.

You must lower your voice when speaking to him. The reason why is because it shows you do not push it on him, but just telling the facts. Satanism is about being Free. When One goes through Ea/Satan Lucifer, One can obtain pure freedom, joy, bliss and pure ecstatic feelings. Freedom is amazing. All we spiritual Satanists do is perfect ourselves and destroy the bad things on this Planet all in Ea/Satan's Name. Just tell him the truth.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer and Praise All the Mighty Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

all you can do is tell him things that are the truth. but this doesnt mean, that he will come to this religion with open arms you know?

all you can do is educate him on Satan. but if he goes another way, then thats just what happens

there is no reason to try to force him to come to Lord Satan. it wont work, and you will be mimicing the enemy

TRUST ME. I KNOW A FRIEND WHO TRIED THIS ON HIS GIRLFRIEND. IT DIDNT WORK AND SHE CALLED HIM CRAZY.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "S A" <skdjfoieh@ wrote:

I think I do have on some progress regarding that then. My brother and I typically discuss matters like these on a rather calm level. Yesterday, I mentioned to him the article regarding the Pope demanding more exorcists because of a surge in Satanism. We talked a little bit regarding how what the Pope babbled about would be his undoing and stuff (although my seems rather fixated on poking at the Westboro Baptist Church right now, for reasons I cannot fathom).

When he told me about how he knew that the church added Heaven and Hell to the Bible, we kind of branched off on there. When the conversation ended, he confirmed to me that he doesn't believe that Lucifer AND the other gods aren't evil...except for one slight hitch: he thinks they're angels.

Hopefully this'll work out more optimistically the next time I stumble upon a news article here because of this group and the JoS group (although I should exercise some caution if I do decide to do so). What do you guys think?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

You must lower your voice when speaking to him. The reason why is because it shows you do not push it on him, but just telling the facts. Satanism is about being Free. When One goes through Ea/Satan Lucifer, One can obtain pure freedom, joy, bliss and pure ecstatic feelings. Freedom is amazing. All we spiritual Satanists do is perfect ourselves and destroy the bad things on this Planet all in Ea/Satan's Name. Just tell him the truth.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer and Praise All the Mighty Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "S A" <skdjfoieh@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back