Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need Guidance

Daniel C Pantou

Hi there,

I am very new in this and I need help to study and practice.

I am in Jakarta, Indonesia. Is there anybody that can help me.

Thanks

Hail Satan!!!

Need guidance? READ JoS first, than make a meditation program for yoiurself and then ask for guidance. This path thta we takie is our personal. The path can be shown, yet you must go 'alone', in a way.
(but to be honest - despite being scattered, WE ARE NEVER ALONE:p Father, Gods, we on the Ygroups...:p)

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daniel C Pantou" <dc_pantou@... wrote:

Hi there,

I am very new in this and I need help to study and practice.

I am in Jakarta, Indonesia. Is there anybody that can help me.

Thanks

Hail Satan!!!

Hello everyone.I'm Magnus.I'm new in this group.I've been searching a lot of books to understand what's true and what's not.I'd like to have some guidance to fully understand Satanism.Is it a totaly spiritual religion?I mean I love Lucifer no matter what.I could do anything for him and I imagine him in many different forms.I'd also like to know if the Demons exist or if they belong into spiritualism.I live in Greece, so I'd like to tell me if there is any team here which could help me, even with the rituals.I'm a bit confused.My e-mail is damaskous@... .I'd really appreciated if u could contact me in private.TY. Hail Mephistopheles my Lord

1st of all, www.joyofsatan.org - study this in depth and you will spare yourself typing a lot of posts, which many of the newbies do due to lack of knowledge and willingness to read, let alone study.
Your confusion comes from temporary ignorance - overcome it.

Demons - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emons.html

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY, ISLAM, WICCA AND THE KIKE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magnuscarden" <magnuscarden@... wrote:

Hello everyone.I'm Magnus.I'm new in this group.I've been searching a lot of books to understand what's true and what's not.I'd like to have some guidance to fully understand Satanism.Is it a totaly spiritual religion?I mean I love Lucifer no matter what.I could do anything for him and I imagine him in many different forms.I'd also like to know if the Demons exist or if they belong into spiritualism.I live in Greece, so I'd like to tell me if there is any team here which could help me, even with the rituals.I'm a bit confused.My e-mail is damaskous@... .I'd really appreciated if u could contact me in private.TY. Hail Mephistopheles my Lord

Spirituality in Satanism has to do with soul development, not the reality of the existance of the Gods/Demons and Satan/Enki. Satan and the Demons are all real beautiful Nordics that are the True Pagan Gods of humanity and predated christianity.

The term "Spiritual" refers to empowering your soul using spiritual techniques (kundalini yoga, power meditation, vibrating runes e.t.c.). This is the main point of Satanism, to empower your soul and become a God. And the Gods and Satan/Enki are here to teach us how to do all those things. You should begin doing power meditations or other things, these are the most important and help you empower your soul and contact the Gods.. Rituals help, but are not that important.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magnuscarden" <magnuscarden@... wrote:

I Am In The Turks And Caicos Islands And Im Looking For Someoe To Help With My Training In Power Meditation And Advancing In Satanism

Im new to Satanism, and Im kind of lost on where to start building my relationship with demons and Satan. I was Christian, but I assure you all that I have turned my back on all of that. I seek to become wise, powerful, and god-like, and I knew that no Christian religion would help that. So I turned to Satan, the true granter of knowledge. Ive already noticed some change, such as vivid, easy remember dreams, which started when I began to study the different demons and what they offer. Someone please assist me in building my spiritual and mental capacity, so that I can help further the joy of Satanism and bring Christianity down to its knees before us.

Begin and continue studying the JoyOfSatan.org website. This is where you will find mountains of knowledge on Spiritual Satanism.

Also, being a basic meditation program.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lindsey.parnell@..." <lindsey.parnell@... wrote:

Im new to Satanism, and Im kind of lost on where to start building my relationship with demons and Satan. I was Christian, but I assure you all that I have turned my back on all of that. I seek to become wise, powerful, and god-like, and I knew that no Christian religion would help that. So I turned to Satan, the true granter of knowledge. Ive already noticed some change, such as vivid, easy remember dreams, which started when I began to study the different demons and what they offer. Someone please assist me in building my spiritual and mental capacity, so that I can help further the joy of Satanism and bring Christianity down to its knees before us.

So, I'm making this under a throwaway account because this is gonna sound shameful enough as is.I found Satanism maybe 6 months ago, and I instantly fell in love with it. I started the 40 day program, and from there I went far and above with my meditations, working on my chakras, using Sanskrit and powerful meditations and techniques in conjunction -- worked on balancing the elements in my body, connecting chakras (ie king and queen), Astaroth's meditation, veil of Isis, I did a lot, and I mean a lot of work on my soul. Sometimes I spent as much as 8 hours a day meditating -- with all my work however, I never received any results, I never got even the slightest hint that Satanism is actually real.  Now, I know it's bad to doubt, and it pains me to write this because I know it's wrong. But I'm someone who doubts stuff spiritually. I've spent my entire life trying to find the "truth" -- I have studied so many religions, so many sets of spiritual beleifs, and Satanism is the one thing that made sense to me, the one thing that seemed real. But for all my effort, nothing. After doing the meditations for so long, with no results, I just got burnt out and stopped doing them. Every once and while, I'll start up again, but the same thing will happen, I'll just get burnt out because I feel like I'm doing it for nothing. I want Satanism to be real, I need Satanism to be real, but for me to believe, I need proof beyond words. I thought Satan, the demons, would help me, at least do me the favor of proving that they were real to me. I've asked, I've begged, I've asked informally, formally with the standard ritual, I've done just about everything I can think of for an answer, but nothing. I know what you guys are saying, suck it up and just continue to meditate and you'll get your results, but they haven't before. And I'm not the type of person to put blind faith into anything. I never was, and I refuse. Why should I put faith in a God with power and ability supposedly beyond comprehension, when this God can't even take a fraction of a second to prove to me he is real? And I realize, he has no need to prove himself to me. Why should he? I'm not important, but why not? One way I've asked for him to show me he is real, or for any demon to come to me and reveal the truth to me, is through dreams. If a demon would come to me, and give me a dream, showing me that Satanism is real, then I would never doubt again. Honestly, any kind of proof would be good enough for me. But I'm just the type of person that can't put blind faith into something.
I know this was long winded as fuck, and probably really annoying to read, but I really do need advice.
How can I prove to myself, that Satanism is real, after all of this?If you're gonna respond with some spitefull stuff, don't. I'm only trying to grow as a human, to find the truth. I have tried so hard, and you may say it's me giving up, but it's really not. I just cant put blind faith into things and have no answer back. I was always told, from the day I learned about Satanism, no blind faith was needed. He would show me the truth if I wanted it. But no matter how hard I try... This is all still so shrouded to me

Youve worked on these chakras while seemingly neglecting the things that open you up to the astral.
Clairaudience clairvoyance feeling energy etc.

The signs may have been there but you just did not notice.
Have you done the RTRs? Theyre a must though.

I told you. I've done about everything short of the Magus Opus lol.Yes, I did RTR's almost daily.Yes, I worked on my psychic senses, my pineal gland, clairvoyance, ext ext.
I like how nobody responds with an actual answer though. Maybe because there isn't one? Every day I'm starting to believe more and more that this is all just something made up by one lady back in the 2000s

So you feel nothing when you breath in energy from the sun?

Try filling your aura with free positive gold energy from the sun and then go out around people and see if they act all yes sir no sir to you.

Is there anything that can be seen in your natal chart that you have a talent for? Maybe a working based on that: path of least resistance.

@vukbkw
I'll give you a solution, but first off I need you to understand something.Just because you don't feel energy it doesn't mean that you aren't raising energy.
Now let's get to the point. 
I'm asking you to devote a final 40 days to see the truth for yourself. If you manage to pull this through then you are back on track -- if you skip day(s) inbetween then you are out. Whether you will see the truth or not will be entirely up to you and your determination. 

--------------------Start of the working------------------
Start off by seriously asking father satan for support. Express to him just how important it is for you to find the truth. (Do this every day before starting the working) 
Then, breathe in energy (it's ok if you don't feel it, but try as hard as you can) and state the following affirmation 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I can easily feel energy whenever I wish"
Then vibrate the following runes:
105x [Raidho] RRRRR-EEEEE-DDDDD-AAAAAA105x [Lögr] LLLL-AAAAAAAAAAAAA-ZZZZZ
Then, again, state the following affirmation 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I can easily feel energy whenever I wish"

Then vibrate the following:
1x SATANAS1x AUM
Hail Satan Forever! 
----------------------End of the working------------------

Make sure to check the audios from HP maxine if you are unsure how to vibrate one of the runes. When using multiple runes, it's necessary to have a repetition-amount that's a multiple of both, hence why you need to do 105 (21x5 = 105) repetitions. Just in case you were wondering.

You might think that this wont work out for you and that it's a waste of time, but if you actually want to find the truth and get your proof, then ~30 mins a day for 40 days definetly not be too much. I've given you the means. Now it's on you to use them and get yourself back onto your feet. 

Lastly, the following is only a customary that can increase your success. You can - if you want - purchase a natal chart reading from lydia on lydiasastrology.com.The astrology methods she uses are based on the JoS's teachings. If you notice how accurate all of it is, you should be able to trust all of this to be real, too. And you might learn about yourself along the way. Only do this part if you have the necessary money, though. The most important thing is that you do the working I listed above. And, I'm pretty sure you know this already, but make sure to check if the moon is void of course or not in your area on lunarium.co.uk. 

With that being said, I hope you make the right decision, and best of luck. :) 

-Shael
On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 18:23, vukbkw3ry237nw5czbky6vdwndrk7u6ugg6wztpb@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   So, I'm making this under a throwaway account because this is gonna sound shameful enough as is.I found Satanism maybe 6 months ago, and I instantly fell in love with it. I started the 40 day program, and from there I went far and above with my meditations, working on my chakras, using Sanskrit and powerful meditations and techniques in conjunction -- worked on balancing the elements in my body, connecting chakras (ie king and queen), Astaroth's meditation, veil of Isis, I did a lot, and I mean a lot of work on my soul. Sometimes I spent as much as 8 hours a day meditating -- with all my work however, I never received any results, I never got even the slightest hint that Satanism is actually real.  Now, I know it's bad to doubt, and it pains me to write this because I know it's wrong. But I'm someone who doubts stuff spiritually. I've spent my entire life trying to find the "truth" -- I have studied so many religions, so many sets of spiritual beleifs, and Satanism is the one thing that made sense to me, the one thing that seemed real. But for all my effort, nothing. After doing the meditations for so long, with no results, I just got burnt out and stopped doing them. Every once and while, I'll start up again, but the same thing will happen, I'll just get burnt out because I feel like I'm doing it for nothing. I want Satanism to be real, I need Satanism to be real, but for me to believe, I need proof beyond words. I thought Satan, the demons, would help me, at least do me the favor of proving that they were real to me. I've asked, I've begged, I've asked informally, formally with the standard ritual, I've done just about everything I can think of for an answer, but nothing. I know what you guys are saying, suck it up and just continue to meditate and you'll get your results, but they haven't before. And I'm not the type of person to put blind faith into anything. I never was, and I refuse. Why should I put faith in a God with power and ability supposedly beyond comprehension, when this God can't even take a fraction of a second to prove to me he is real? And I realize, he has no need to prove himself to me. Why should he? I'm not important, but why not? One way I've asked for him to show me he is real, or for any demon to come to me and reveal the truth to me, is through dreams. If a demon would come to me, and give me a dream, showing me that Satanism is real, then I would never doubt again. Honestly, any kind of proof would be good enough for me. But I'm just the type of person that can't put blind faith into something.
I know this was long winded as fuck, and probably really annoying to read, but I really do need advice.
How can I prove to myself, that Satanism is real, after all of this?If you're gonna respond with some spitefull stuff, don't. I'm only trying to grow as a human, to find the truth. I have tried so hard, and you may say it's me giving up, but it's really not. I just cant put blind faith into things and have no answer back. I was always told, from the day I learned about Satanism, no blind faith was needed. He would show me the truth if I wanted it. But no matter how hard I try... This is all still so shrouded to me

@vukbke3ry. Ref  need guidance
The enemy deceives us in many ways. NO ONE is immune. They know your weaknesses and how to use them in their best interests. 
[Taking everything about you in your description as truth, you have no reason to deceive us] you were becoming very powerful very quickly. You even had the resources to accomplish those desires. 
What you didn't realize, and still don't understand is this:
In spite of all your advancements, the enemy had a foot-hold on you. They kept the key that will unlock your full potential. The key to get rid of their foot-hold is yours and you've given it to them! And, no offense, you let the enemy keep it. Now you're upset that's what's happening. AGAIN NO OFFENSE INTENDED. You need a wake up call. 
Scepticism, in your case, is a tool used by the enemy. You have been lied to so much by the enemy and by people that should have been trustworthy, that you no longer believe anything. This is the enemy's foot-hold on you. 
I can't finish this right now. I've got to work. [My key, but I'm working on changing it.] It'll be tonight before I add more. But I wanted you to realize someone out here understands. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 12:23 PM, vukbkw3ry237nw5czbky6vdwndrk7u6ugg6wztpb@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   So, I'm making this under a throwaway account because this is gonna sound shameful enough as is.I found Satanism maybe 6 months ago, and I instantly fell in love with it. I started the 40 day program, and from there I went far and above with my meditations, working on my chakras, using Sanskrit and powerful meditations and techniques in conjunction -- worked on balancing the elements in my body, connecting chakras (ie king and queen), Astaroth's meditation, veil of Isis, I did a lot, and I mean a lot of work on my soul. Sometimes I spent as much as 8 hours a day meditating -- with all my work however, I never received any results, I never got even the slightest hint that Satanism is actually real.  Now, I know it's bad to doubt, and it pains me to write this because I know it's wrong. But I'm someone who doubts stuff spiritually. I've spent my entire life trying to find the "truth" -- I have studied so many religions, so many sets of spiritual beleifs, and Satanism is the one thing that made sense to me, the one thing that seemed real. But for all my effort, nothing. After doing the meditations for so long, with no results, I just got burnt out and stopped doing them. Every once and while, I'll start up again, but the same thing will happen, I'll just get burnt out because I feel like I'm doing it for nothing. I want Satanism to be real, I need Satanism to be real, but for me to believe, I need proof beyond words. I thought Satan, the demons, would help me, at least do me the favor of proving that they were real to me. I've asked, I've begged, I've asked informally, formally with the standard ritual, I've done just about everything I can think of for an answer, but nothing. I know what you guys are saying, suck it up and just continue to meditate and you'll get your results, but they haven't before. And I'm not the type of person to put blind faith into anything. I never was, and I refuse. Why should I put faith in a God with power and ability supposedly beyond comprehension, when this God can't even take a fraction of a second to prove to me he is real? And I realize, he has no need to prove himself to me. Why should he? I'm not important, but why not? One way I've asked for him to show me he is real, or for any demon to come to me and reveal the truth to me, is through dreams. If a demon would come to me, and give me a dream, showing me that Satanism is real, then I would never doubt again. Honestly, any kind of proof would be good enough for me. But I'm just the type of person that can't put blind faith into something.

Question have you open your Soul through power meditations and if not you need to do so that is were your power is and you could ask one of the Hp Hooded Cobra for the 40 day meditation Hail Satan

@shael
I have to leave with my "family" in a few weeks for a "holiday" and it's either that or girl my grandparents where there is church 4 times a week and I will not be able to meditate at all. How am I going to sustain my AoPs and binding spell and all meditations if ill be gone for a week. And it has to be done for 80 days and after we get back I have less than 80 days u til we leave on another holiday. I have no door handle and anyone could walk in at anytime. How do I manage? Thanks
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 5/7/17, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need Guidance
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, May 7, 2017, 10:22 AM

@vukbkw
I'll
give you a solution, but first off I need you to understand
something.Just
because you don't feel energy it doesn't mean that
you aren't raising energy.
Now
let's get to the point. 
I'm
asking you to devote a final 40 days to see the truth for
yourself. If you manage to pull this through then you are
back on track -- if you skip day(s) inbetween then you are
out. Whether
you will see the truth or not will be entirely up to you and
your determination. 

--------------------Start
of the working------------------
Start
off by seriously asking father satan for support. Express to
him just how important it is for you to find the truth. (Do
this every day before starting the working) 
Then,
breathe in energy (it's ok if you don't feel it, but
try as hard as you can) and state the following affirmation
9 times:
"In
a positive and healthy manner for me, I can easily feel
energy whenever I wish"
Then
vibrate the following runes:
105x
[Raidho] RRRRR-EEEEE-DDDDD-AAAAAA105x
[Lögr] LLLL-AAAAAAAAAAAAA-ZZZZZ
Then,
again, state the following affirmation 9 times:
"In a positive and
healthy manner for me, I can easily feel energy whenever I
wish"

Then vibrate the following:
1x
SATANAS1x
AUM
Hail
Satan Forever! 
----------------------End
of the working------------------

Make
sure to check the audios from HP maxine if you are unsure
how to vibrate one of the runes. When
using multiple runes, it's necessary to have a
repetition-amount that's a multiple of both, hence why
you need to do 105 (21x5 = 105) repetitions. Just in case
you were wondering.

You
might think that this wont work out for you and that
it's a waste of time, but if you actually want to find
the truth and get your proof, then ~30 mins a day for 40
days definetly not be too much. I've
given you the means. Now it's on you to use them and get
yourself back onto your feet. 

Lastly,
the following is only a customary that can increase your

success. You can - if you want - purchase a natal chart
reading from lydia on lydiasastrology.com.The
astrology methods she uses are based on the JoS's
teachings. If you notice how accurate all of it is, you
should be able to trust all of this to be real, too. And you
might learn about yourself along the way. Only
do this part if you have the necessary money,
though. The
most important thing is that you do the working I listed

above. And, I'm pretty sure you know this already, but
make sure to check if the moon is void of course or not in
your area on lunarium.co.uk. 

With
that being said, I hope you make the right decision, and
best of luck. :) 

-Shael

So, I'm making this under a throwaway
account because this is gonna sound shameful enough as
is.I found Satanism maybe 6 months ago, and I
instantly fell in love with it. I started the 40 day
program, and from there I went far and above with my
meditations, working on my chakras, using Sanskrit and
powerful meditations and techniques in conjunction -- worked
on balancing the elements in my body, connecting chakras
(ie king and queen), Astaroth's meditation, veil of
Isis, I did a lot, and I mean a lot of work on my soul.
Sometimes I spent as much as 8 hours a day meditating --
with all my work however, I never received any results, I
never got even the slightest hint that Satanism is actually
real.  Now, I know it's bad to doubt, and it pains me
to write this because I know it's wrong. But I'm
someone who doubts stuff spiritually. I've spent my
entire life trying to find the "truth" -- I have
studied so many religions, so many sets of spiritual
beleifs, and Satanism is the one thing that made sense to
me, the one thing that seemed real. But for all my effort,
nothing. After doing the meditations for so long, with no
results, I just got burnt out and stopped doing them. Every
once and while, I'll start up again, but the same thing
will happen, I'll just get burnt out because I feel like
I'm doing it for nothing. I want Satanism to be real, I
need Satanism to be real, but for me to believe, I need
proof beyond words. I thought Satan, the demons, would help
me, at least do me the favor of proving that they were real
to me. I've asked, I've begged, I've asked
informally, formally with the standard ritual, I've done
just about everything I can think of for an answer, but
nothing. I know what you guys are saying, suck it up and
just continue to meditate and you'll get your results,
but they haven't before. And I'm not the type of
person to put blind faith into anything. I never was, and I
refuse. Why should I put faith in a God with power and
ability supposedly beyond comprehension, when this God
can't even take a fraction of a second to prove to me he

is real? And I realize, he has no need to prove himself to
me. Why should he? I'm not important, but why not? One
way I've asked for him to show me he is real, or for any
demon to come to me and reveal the truth to me, is through
dreams. If a demon would come to me, and give me a dream,
showing me that Satanism is real, then I would never doubt
again. Honestly, any kind of proof would be good enough for
me. But I'm just the type of person that can't put
blind faith into something.
I know this was long winded as fuck,
and probably really annoying to read, but I really do need
advice.
How can I
prove to myself, that Satanism is real, after all of
this?If you're gonna respond with some
spitefull stuff, don't. I'm only trying to grow as a
human, to find the truth. I have tried so hard, and you may
say it's me giving up, but it's really not. I just
cant put blind faith into things and have no answer back. I
was always told, from the day I learned about Satanism, no
blind faith was needed. He would show me the truth if I
wanted it. But no matter how hard I try... This is all still
so shrouded to me

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345 --
#yiv2270752345ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-mkp #yiv2270752345hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-mkp #yiv2270752345ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-mkp .yiv2270752345ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-mkp .yiv2270752345ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-mkp .yiv2270752345ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2270752345ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv2270752345ygrp-lc #yiv2270752345hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv2270752345ygrp-lc .yiv2270752345ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345activity {

background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345activity span
.yiv2270752345underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv2270752345 .yiv2270752345attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv2270752345 .yiv2270752345attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2270752345 .yiv2270752345attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2270752345 .yiv2270752345attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv2270752345 .yiv2270752345attach label a {

#yiv2270752345 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv2270752345 .yiv2270752345bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2270752345 .yiv2270752345bold a {

#yiv2270752345 dd.yiv2270752345last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2270752345 dd.yiv2270752345last p span {

margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2270752345 dd.yiv2270752345last p
span.yiv2270752345yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv2270752345 div.yiv2270752345attach-table div div a {

#yiv2270752345 div.yiv2270752345attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv2270752345 div.yiv2270752345file-title a, #yiv2270752345
div.yiv2270752345file-title a:active, #yiv2270752345
div.yiv2270752345file-title a:hover, #yiv2270752345
div.yiv2270752345file-title a:visited {

#yiv2270752345 div.yiv2270752345photo-title a,
#yiv2270752345 div.yiv2270752345photo-title a:active,
#yiv2270752345 div.yiv2270752345photo-title a:hover,
#yiv2270752345 div.yiv2270752345photo-title a:visited {

#yiv2270752345 div#yiv2270752345ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv2270752345ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2270752345yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv2270752345 .yiv2270752345green {

color:#628c2a;}

#yiv2270752345 .yiv2270752345MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv2270752345 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345reco-desc {

#yiv2270752345 .yiv2270752345replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv2270752345 input, #yiv2270752345 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv2270752345
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-mlmsg #yiv2270752345logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-msg
p#yiv2270752345attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-reco
#yiv2270752345reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-sponsor #yiv2270752345ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv2270752345 #yiv2270752345ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv2270752345

@vukbky3ry
All of the members here of this group will tell you that Satan and the Demons are real. So you can only see your breath on cold days- you know it's there so you believe. But in the summer you can't so it doesn't exist- doesn't make sense right? You cannot see microscopic organisms bu they are there and you need the right materials to see them. What I am trying to say here is that just because you do not directly feel it doesn't not make it not real. This yahoo group is Satans way of trying to get through to you. I asked to dreams before and looking back on it I had a dream that a relative died the night before they died. I take that as a sign. When I first joined I did meditations every couple days. Often didnt do them because I didn't think they were an everyday thing. It's been about two months since I have really cracked Down on meditations and I'm seeing energy and feeling it and I see alot of astral beings. I've always been more psychicly open then most but that is just me- I can assure you this is all very real. Look at the pyramids. Some progress slower than others. Some it takes years. Just stick with it and records the progress you make and the coincidences and one day it will all add up an make sense and you will see how far you have come. We are Satanists. We do not walk the path but instead we make a trail of our own. I wish you the best of luck in your journey. Stay strong and know that Satan and the Gods are always with you. :)
HAIL SATAN!!!
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 5/7/17, 'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need Guidance
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, May 7, 2017, 9:54 AM

@vukbke3ry. Ref  need guidance
The
enemy deceives us in many ways. NO ONE is immune. They know
your weaknesses and how to use them in their best
interests. 
[Taking
everything about you in your description as truth, you have
no reason to deceive us] you were becoming very powerful
very quickly. You even had the resources to accomplish those
desires. 
What
you didn't realize, and still don't understand is
this:
In
spite of all your advancements, the enemy had a foot-hold on
you. They kept the key that will unlock your full potential.
The key to get rid of their foot-hold is yours and
you've given it to them! And, no offense, you let the
enemy keep it. Now you're upset that's what's
happening. AGAIN NO OFFENSE INTENDED. You need a wake up
call. 
Scepticism,
in your case, is a tool used by the enemy. You have been
lied to so much by the enemy and by people that should have
been trustworthy, that you no longer believe anything. This
is the enemy's foot-hold on you. 
I

can't finish this right now. I've got to work. [My
key, but I'm working on changing it.] It'll be
tonight before I add more. But I wanted you to realize
someone out here understands. 
Hail
SatanHail
Lilith
Dehna

Sent
from Yahoo Mail on Android

So, I'm making this under a throwaway
account because this is gonna sound shameful enough as
is.I found Satanism maybe 6 months ago, and I
instantly fell in love with it. I started the 40 day
program, and from there I went far and above with my
meditations, working on my chakras, using Sanskrit and
powerful meditations and techniques in conjunction -- worked
on balancing the elements in my body, connecting chakras
(ie king and queen), Astaroth's meditation, veil of
Isis, I did a lot, and I mean a lot of work on my soul.
Sometimes I spent as much as 8 hours a day meditating --
with all my work however, I never received any results, I
never got even the slightest hint that Satanism is actually
real.  Now, I know it's bad to doubt, and it pains me
to write this because I know it's wrong. But I'm
someone who doubts stuff spiritually. I've spent my
entire life trying to find the "truth" -- I have
studied so many religions, so many sets of spiritual
beleifs, and Satanism is the one thing that made sense to
me, the one thing that seemed real. But for all my effort,
nothing. After doing the meditations for so long, with no
results, I just got burnt out and stopped doing them. Every
once and while, I'll start up again, but the same thing
will happen, I'll just get burnt out because I feel like
I'm doing it for nothing. I want Satanism to be real, I
need Satanism to be real, but for me to believe, I need
proof beyond words. I thought Satan, the demons, would help
me, at least do me the favor of proving that they were real
to me. I've asked, I've begged, I've asked
informally, formally with the standard ritual, I've done
just about everything I can think of for an answer, but
nothing. I know what you guys are saying, suck it up and
just continue to meditate and you'll get your results,
but they haven't before. And I'm not the type of

person to put blind faith into anything. I never was, and I
refuse. Why should I put faith in a God with power and
ability supposedly beyond comprehension, when this God
can't even take a fraction of a second to prove to me he
is real? And I realize, he has no need to prove himself to
me. Why should he? I'm not important, but why not? One
way I've asked for him to show me he is real, or for any
demon to come to me and reveal the truth to me, is through
dreams. If a demon would come to me, and give me a dream,
showing me that Satanism is real, then I would never doubt
again. Honestly, any kind of proof would be good enough for
me. But I'm just the type of person that can't put
blind faith into something.
I know this was long winded as fuck,
and probably really annoying to read, but I really do need
advice.
How can I
prove to myself, that Satanism is real, after all of
this?If you're gonna respond with some
spitefull stuff, don't. I'm only trying to grow as a
human, to find the truth. I have tried so hard, and you may
say it's me giving up, but it's really not. I just
cant put blind faith into things and have no answer back. I
was always told, from the day I learned about Satanism, no
blind faith was needed. He would show me the truth if I
wanted it. But no matter how hard I try... This is all still
so shrouded to me

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578 --
#yiv2040201578ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-mkp #yiv2040201578hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-mkp #yiv2040201578ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-mkp .yiv2040201578ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-mkp .yiv2040201578ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-mkp .yiv2040201578ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2040201578ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv2040201578ygrp-lc #yiv2040201578hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv2040201578ygrp-lc .yiv2040201578ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578activity span
.yiv2040201578underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv2040201578 .yiv2040201578attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv2040201578 .yiv2040201578attach div a {

#yiv2040201578 .yiv2040201578attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2040201578 .yiv2040201578attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv2040201578 .yiv2040201578attach label a {

#yiv2040201578 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv2040201578 .yiv2040201578bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2040201578 .yiv2040201578bold a {

#yiv2040201578 dd.yiv2040201578last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2040201578 dd.yiv2040201578last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2040201578 dd.yiv2040201578last p
span.yiv2040201578yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv2040201578 div.yiv2040201578attach-table div div a {

#yiv2040201578 div.yiv2040201578attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv2040201578 div.yiv2040201578file-title a, #yiv2040201578
div.yiv2040201578file-title a:active, #yiv2040201578
div.yiv2040201578file-title a:hover, #yiv2040201578
div.yiv2040201578file-title a:visited {

#yiv2040201578 div.yiv2040201578photo-title a,
#yiv2040201578 div.yiv2040201578photo-title a:active,
#yiv2040201578 div.yiv2040201578photo-title a:hover,
#yiv2040201578 div.yiv2040201578photo-title a:visited {

#yiv2040201578 div#yiv2040201578ygrp-mlmsg

#yiv2040201578ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2040201578yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv2040201578 .yiv2040201578green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv2040201578 .yiv2040201578MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv2040201578 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578reco-category {

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578reco-desc {

#yiv2040201578 .yiv2040201578replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv2040201578 input, #yiv2040201578 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv2040201578
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-mlmsg #yiv2040201578logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-msg
p#yiv2040201578attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-reco
#yiv2040201578reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-sponsor #yiv2040201578ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv2040201578 #yiv2040201578ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv2040201578

Dear Meditators,
I wish to have your direct assistance in imitating meditation,may I have your hand holding. Because I know pronunciation plays a major role in Satanism. Love to all.Hail Lucifer.

Regards
Cameo

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back