Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need freedom

James Hunter

I am not sure, but how does one become free from the influence of xtians, muslims, joos? I find them so irritating. I am tired to being irritated, and sometimes feeling infurated. I know that I can't stop them from being who they are...but that doesn't mean I have too be irritated. How does one ignore them when appropriate? because I know they are going to say stoopid crap as usual. Hard to ignore sometimes. Like some article about the holidays, a jew defending christmas...he doesnt find it threatening to his religion, so why should atheist find it threatening? (WTF?!) thats my more recent irriating thing I heard.  Too many things. My family hates me for being gay, and pretty much have cut off contact. So much for family values...difficult to have values when there isn't a family any more. I at least do magic square mediations, and I need to do more aura cleaning. I suppose that crap wont affect me if I regularly go aura cleaning. How about that I found at least one solution, there has to be more. thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back