Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need assistance

geta job, work hard, save up. and meditate.   sometimes i think  people get into satanism for the very worst reasons...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 14 June, 2009 4:41:49 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] need assistance

I am a satanist as now please tell me what do i do to get rich and protected

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

You make things happen you put for effort for your desires and the gods go from there!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 2:41:49 PM

If anyone could get rich by getting a j.o.b (just over broke), and working hard, then a ditch digger would become rich with ease.

People like Bill Gates, Rothchild, Soros, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffet and many others made their riches through "connections" & learning and utilising shortcuts.

These guys know about getting rich... and it has nothing to do with "working hard".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:

geta job, work hard, save up. and meditate.

sometimes i think  people get into satanism for the very worst reasons...

IMHO if you think that working hard has nothing to do with getting rich, you are in for a rude awakening. All of the people you mentioned worked like crazy. If you don't want to do it even a huge inheritance will not save you from being poor.

Religious believes have nothing to do with wealth also.

Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aletha" <aletha23@... wrote:

If anyone could get rich by getting a j.o.b (just over broke), and working hard, then a ditch digger would become rich with ease.

People like Bill Gates, Rothchild, Soros, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffet and many others made their riches through "connections" & learning and utilising shortcuts.

These guys know about getting rich... and it has nothing to do with "working hard".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@ wrote:

geta job, work hard, save up. and meditate.

sometimes i think  people get into satanism for the very worst reasons...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back