Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need advice!!

klmalfoy

I just got back from the doctor and don't like what he told me. I've had seizures for the last 30 years because of head trauma as a child. They're just complex partial seizures, so they don't really bother me. I have had memory trouble since the trauma, which is why I was at the doctor today.
He ran a lot of tests and said I have ADD. I don't agree with that at all, but he wants to start me on Ritalin anyway. I'm afraid to start it because I don't know if it will negatively effect my meditations. I'm having enough trouble meditating now, so I don't need it to get harder. Then again, maybe it will help. Does anybody have experience with taking this type of medication?

Hail Enki!

To put it to a quick point, It makes you a mind slave. Mind altering drugs like antidepressants and add/adhd meds screw with you. do not, DO NOT start taking them. If you feels any of the "radical" symptoms coming on used the isis rune to calm you down.
Hail Satan!
On Jan 11, 2013 5:00 PM, "klmalfoy" <klmalfoy@... wrote:
I just got back from the doctor and don't like what he told me. I've had seizures for the last 30 years because of head trauma as a child. They're just complex partial seizures, so they don't really bother me. I have had memory trouble since the trauma, which is why I was at the doctor today.
He ran a lot of tests and said I have ADD. I don't agree with that at all, but he wants to start me on Ritalin anyway. I'm afraid to start it because I don't know if it will negatively effect my meditations. I'm having enough trouble meditating now, so I don't need it to get harder. Then again, maybe it will help. Does anybody have experience with taking this type of medication?

Hail Enki!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Do this the spiritual Square http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html try to get to this Sunday if you can before the Sun enters Aquarius on the 19th or after when it enters Pisces or its exalted sign of Aries in March http://www.moontracks.com/sun_solar_ingress.html it works. Ritalin is bad it blocks peoples sensitivity I was forced on it as a kid and it took awhile to get back basic sensing of energy which I sensed as a kid if it were not for ritilan I likely never would have fallen for the xtian crap for awhile as a kid so its not good. Sun Square works for seizures. You may want to do this again in Aries BUT if you can do it now see how it goes. I am a believer that if at all possible meditation and more natural remedies such as herbs, should be used (anything not harmful spiritually that works if at all possible to find) Enochian words are powerful and can be used for various things I find it more powerful than the runes when I find one fitting something I want to do, attract or feel etc Look them up example like Fay Tah Hah Ruh See (peace) or Vuh Luh Kee Neen (happiness) Buh Lee Ohr Ay (comfort)
Planitary hours can be found here http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/
if you don't have the program btw.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green wrote:

To put it to a quick point, It makes you a mind slave. Mind altering drugs
like antidepressants and add/adhd meds screw with you. do not, DO NOT start
taking them. If you feels any of the "radical" symptoms coming on used the
isis rune to calm you down.
Hail Satan!
On Jan 11, 2013 5:00 PM, "klmalfoy" wrote:

I just got back from the doctor and don't like what he told me. I've had
seizures for the last 30 years because of head trauma as a child. They're
just complex partial seizures, so they don't really bother me. I have had
memory trouble since the trauma, which is why I was at the doctor today.
He ran a lot of tests and said I have ADD. I don't agree with that at all,
but he wants to start me on Ritalin anyway. I'm afraid to start it because
I don't know if it will negatively effect my meditations. I'm having enough
trouble meditating now, so I don't need it to get harder. Then again, maybe
it will help. Does anybody have experience with taking this type of
medication?

Hail Enki!

Yahoo! Groups Links

I don't have any "radical" symptoms, which is why I think the doctor is wrong. My memory is poor, but I think it's psychological from abuse as a child. I'm always doing something because I hate boredom, and I often do many things at one time. I don't think that classifies me as ADD. Even if it does, I like myself just fine the way I am. I managed to get through 2 years of pre-med and 1 year of medical school so far. I don't think I would have made it that far with ADD. Thank you for the advice. I won't take the medication. I do take the anti-seizure meds for now but they aren't helping anyway, so maybe I should stop those, as well. I don't want anything interfering with the progress I'm making so far. There's nothing more important than becoming what Father Enki wants us to be.

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green wrote:

Hail Satan!

medication?

Hail Enki!

Yahoo! Groups Links

I don't know what anti-seizure medication you are taking, but Dilatin can cause memory impairment. There are natural substances you can take to impove memory such as Blueberry extracts and Gingko Biloba, and Ashwagandha herb. They are available in a realitvely new product called "MemoryBlu" by BluScience, ecah capsule is equal to 500 cartons of blueberries. I take it everyday. Be careful if you are on blood thinners do not take Gingko.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "klmalfoy" wrote:

I don't have any "radical" symptoms, which is why I think the doctor is wrong. My memory is poor, but I think it's psychological from abuse as a child. I'm always doing something because I hate boredom, and I often do many things at one time. I don't think that classifies me as ADD. Even if it does, I like myself just fine the way I am. I managed to get through 2 years of pre-med and 1 year of medical school so far. I don't think I would have made it that far with ADD. Thank you for the advice. I won't take the medication. I do take the anti-seizure meds for now but they aren't helping anyway, so maybe I should stop those, as well. I don't want anything interfering with the progress I'm making so far. There's nothing more important than becoming what Father Enki wants us to be.

Hail Enki!

Hail Satan!

medication?

Hail Enki!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hello there. Both seizures and "ADD" seem to be symptoms of too much energy in the body and blockages. There is a lot of information out now about how so many kids are being born now in the last 20 years that have this and that it is connected with an increase in creativity and spiritual leanings.

One example. One of my sisters friends kids is 'ADD'. I had a chance to ask his mother if he sees things or is overly sensitive. She confirmed it and elaborated that he sees people that 'aren't there' all the time and is a norm.

There is a lot of new age information tainting this subject but it is worth looking into. Like 'indigo children', which in itself is interesting, but like anything else spiritual in nature it is swooped upon by the jew 'new age'.

Also note that many ancient philosophers and spiritualists were known to be sufferers of seizures.

http://neurotheology.50megs.com/whats_new_9.html

HAIL SATAN!
88!

Hail Enki!

Thankfully, I have not had issues with Ritalin controlling me/my behavior.

That said, though, if you do not agree with the doctor that you have ADD, listen to yourself first. You know your own mind/body more than anyone else could. Do NOT take any medicine you do not want. It's your choice.

Plus, it seems to me the psych industry is way too joyful at giving out ADD medication; perhaps it's an easy way to tranq people into being sheeple. I only use it because, without it, I lose all focus & end up rattling around not accomplishing any of my goals & getting hyper/angry about it.

Katy,
in loving devotion to Enki Satan Lucifer

Hail Enki!

use the rune Mannaz for your memory , vibrate it , affirm it , visualize it , and then visualize your aura being blue/purple , and you can just draw it on your skin and wear it for some time. i do it when i have lessons :D

Good Luck!

Hail Enki!

[/IMG]</var><var [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:01 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Need advice!!

I don't know what anti-seizure medication you are taking, but Dilatin can cause memory impairment. There are natural substances you can take to impove memory such as Blueberry extracts and Gingko Biloba, and Ashwagandha herb. They are available in a realitvely new product called "MemoryBlu" by BluScience, ecah capsule is equal to 500 cartons of blueberries. I take it everyday. Be careful if you are on blood thinners do not take Gingko.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "klmalfoy" wrote:

Hail Enki!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Lamont Green wrote:

Hail Satan!

medication?

Hail Enki!

Yahoo! Groups Links

The onset of the seizure is kind of hard to explain.... but I'll try. I'll be fine one minute, then all of a sudden I feel... pressure? around my body. It's similar to the way you feel if you're in a small dark closet, knowing you're in a small space even though you can't see the walls. Then my brain starts to tingle and feels like your hand does when it falls asleep. At that point, I don't feel as if I'm part of my body anymore. I'm still in it, but no longer feel connected to it. Everything sounds as if it's far away. Sometimes I can still move and talk, though I'm slow and my speech slurs. Sometimes I completely freeze. Other times, I have no memory of any of it happening. It ends just as quickly as it begins, lasting between 10-15 seconds. After it ends, I'm really irritable for awhile. I've been on Dilantin years ago but right now they have me on 2000 mg of Keppra daily, and that doesn't help at all. The seizures actually feel pleasant while I'm having one. I have a two inch area of scar tissue on my left temporal lobe, which is what causes the seizures. For some reason, I have them a lot more frequently for a few months after I've been put under with any type of anesthesia. I'm having another operation in a couple of weeks, so I know the seizures won't subside for quite awhile. My doctors just love to play operation with me. Yeah for me! LOL!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blufirebomber666 wrote:

I read the Memory Blu part, logged off, got the car keys and Wallygreens had this on sale. 60 caps for 20.00 dollars, two a day( one in morning one in the evening) so a thirty day supply in one bottle. I started the research on the other ingredients and found Silicon Dioxide and panicked a tad. Inhalation might cause cancer but ingested has possible reduction of dementia. The caps are pretty large so even if someone got stoopid and tried to snort them (lol) they couldnt. Im curious and hope these have the desired effect.

About the memory loss from klmalfoy: ask your doctor or research it yourself about your memory loss issue. I spent only 10 mins of study on memory loss DURING a complex partial seizure but found nothing about memory loss during the remaining normal periods of non-seizure. BUT.. I believe you need more info to make a decision and before pumping a pharma item willingly into your bloodstream get it asap.

This Memory Blu is not your answer for a memory lapse during a seizure.  I hope since I am now trying this product to improve retention of memory. Mnemonics didnt work well for me.

2 years of pre med and 1 year of med and you ask us for advice on your seizure? I would like to hear more on what you experiance at the onset of your siezure if you want to share. That Bio electric energy might be kickstarting your pineal and you dont remember it.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL ALL GODDESSES AND GODS OF HELL
HAIL DUKE UVAAL
HAIL ALL OUR DEMONS
HEIL HITLER

Hail Satan

Hail Enki!

Hail Satan!

medication?

Hail Enki!

Yahoo! Groups Links

You see[/IMG]</var><var [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 7:31 PM
  The onset of the seizure is kind of hard to explain.... but I'll try. I'll be fine one minute, then all of a sudden I feel... pressure? around my body. It's similar to the way you feel if you're in a small dark closet, knowing you're in a small space even though you can't see the walls. Then my brain starts to tingle and feels like your hand does when it falls asleep. At that point, I don't feel as if I'm part of my body anymore. I'm still in it, but no longer feel connected to it. Everything sounds as if it's far away. Sometimes I can still move and talk, though I'm slow and my speech slurs. Sometimes I completely freeze. Other times, I have no memory of any of it happening. It ends just as quickly as it begins, lasting between 10-15 seconds. After it ends, I'm really irritable for awhile. I've been on Dilantin years ago but right now they have me on 2000 mg of Keppra daily, and that doesn't help at all. The seizures actually feel pleasant while I'm having one. I have a two inch area of scar tissue on my left temporal lobe, which is what causes the seizures. For some reason, I have them a lot more frequently for a few months after I've been put under with any type of anesthesia. I'm having another operation in a couple of weeks, so I know the seizures won't subside for quite awhile. My doctors just love to play operation with me. Yeah for me! LOL!
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Blufirebomber666 wrote:

I read the Memory Blu part, logged off, got the car keys and Wallygreens had this on sale. 60 caps for 20.00 dollars, two a day( one in morning one in the evening) so a thirty day supply in one bottle. I started the research on the other ingredients and found Silicon Dioxide and panicked a tad. Inhalation might cause cancer but ingested has possible reduction of dementia. The caps are pretty large so even if someone got stoopid and tried to snort them (lol) they couldnt. Im curious and hope these have the desired effect.

About the memory loss from klmalfoy: ask your doctor or research it yourself about your memory loss issue. I spent only 10 mins of study on memory loss DURING a complex partial seizure but found nothing about memory loss during the remaining normal periods of non-seizure. BUT.. I believe you need more info to make a decision and before pumping a pharma item willingly into your bloodstream get it asap.

This Memory Blu is not your answer for a memory lapse during a seizure.  I hope since I am now trying this product to improve retention of memory. Mnemonics didnt work well for me.

2 years of pre med and 1 year of med and you ask us for advice on your seizure? I would like to hear more on what you experiance at the onset of your siezure if you want to share. That Bio electric energy might be kickstarting your pineal and you dont remember it.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL ALL GODDESSES AND GODS OF HELL
HAIL DUKE UVAAL
HAIL ALL OUR DEMONS
HEIL HITLER

Hail Satan

Hail Enki!

Hail Satan!

medication?

Hail Enki!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back