Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need Advice

magus

Greetings   They say power of one is one power of two is infinity . How do i combine my power with my wife's power to get what we want.Thanx in advance 

ULF & AUM
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

Hello, Brothers and Sisters

I need some advice. My friend, who's not a Satanist, used a Ouija board with a few of his xian friends and he told me that they've contacted an evil entity that semi-possessed a girl in his group. I'm not sure if it had any affect on my friend, but I don't know if I should see or talk to him because of that. Am I overreacting? I'm just being cautious. Any help is much obliged.

I would not say you are overreacting. My life was messed up by something like that when I was young. We conjured up spirits like Mozart's ghost and crazy things happened, such as somebody's phone going off with a Mozart melody, even though he had a different ringtone set to begin with.
From what I can tell, a lot of those who participated had their life turn upside down. 
I would recommend you or your friend study the JOS website especially when it comes to cleansing the chakras and strengthening the aura. If you really want to be on the safe side, contact Satan and ask him to cleanse out the shit in case some Christian angel has possessed your friend. Remember, only angels and other RHP trash can do harm. Their goal is to do harm because they recruit most of their membership from the downtrodden, damaged people. 

The homeless, the sick, third worlders, mental cases all those are RHP's best breeding grounds that is why they love to spread misery. Satan saves those who come to him with dedication and uncrushable Will in the direst of circumstances, even if the angels fuck with you first.

On Friday, February 20, 2015 11:06 PM, "pimpc216@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, Brothers and Sisters

I need some advice. My friend, who's not a Satanist, used a Ouija board with a few of his xian friends and he told me that they've contacted an evil entity that semi-possessed a girl in his group. I'm not sure if it had any affect on my friend, but I don't know if I should see or talk to him because of that. Am I overreacting? I'm just being cautious. Any help is much obliged.

Thank you so much for the advice, Mr. Andrews. One follow-up question, it's about contacting Father Satan: How do I go about doing that? I know it's stated in the JoS website, but it's been a while since I've read through the entire website, which, now that I think about it, is kind of lazy of me; however, I do my daily Power Meditations (I clean my aura twice a day, after I wake up and before I go to sleep, Meditation of Protection twice a day-- in the afternoon and later in the day, then I close my chakras). I read, on the JoS e-group, that Father Satan can be contacted telepathically or in the Astral Temple.

Again, any advice would be much appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Am experiencing some kind of things within myself this days, like some times my eyes turns me and I feel like failing dawn! I been treating malaria but I want to know if this a change in my system cause of the power meditation program.

Hail father satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back