Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need advice with pronunciation

[email protected]

I'm having a little doubt about the H sound. (hard cat hiss)
As in HAUM. Letters need to be vibrated but when I pronunced the H 
or the S as in SURYAE it doesn't produce a vibration in my throat.

I am pretty sure it's normal because a vibrated S would become a Z imo.
But for the H (hard cat hiss) I feel like it's wrong without the vibration felt in my throat.
Also, for the S (cat hiss) in the SATANAS and the CH in CHANDRAMASE. 
I would pronunce them like when you whisper.
Any reply will be greatly appreciated! ^-^

HAIL SATAN!!!!卐☼ 

I am always vibrating the H hard, H as Ham or Hour. 

-------- Original message --------
From: "alex_123456789@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 29/08/2017 18:08 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need advice with pronunciation

But for the H (hard cat hiss) I feel like it's wrong without the vibration felt in my throat.

HAIL SATAN!!!!卐☼ 

Hi ! For the H it's like the KH but you should do it in a short and determined way in the upper jaw back of the mouth and slightly closer to the lips side then the KH (which is on the lower jaw at the very back of the mouth). Your tongue should not be flat and down it will make a soft H at best. Try to raise the middle of your tongue in a backwards movement mid mouth while doing the H.

Concerning the S you can definitly produce a vibration too. Try to vibrate it on the tip of the tongue. The teeth should be only slightly open. The "whisperered" S is on the lower middle portion of the tongue. You should go closer to the teeth on the 1/4 tip of the tongue to create a strong S vibration.

Z is behind on the tongue S is much closer to the mouth. I would say Z is based slightly more on the sides of the midpoint of the tongue then S. But still Z uses some middle muscles.

CH (Ş ?) is very different from S in my opinion. CH deals with the lower sides of the tongue and also the tip while S is based on the top of the tip of the tongue. Also for S you push slightly your tongue while the CH you are contracting it slightly on the sides and back(while staying at the same place) so basically the muscles work on an opposite direction for these two sounds.
But then are we speaking about the same CH ? Is that [ʃ] ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voiceless ... r_sibilant

Hopefully that makes sense. I'm very comfortable with the guttural sounds but it's hard to explain in text ^^

---In [email protected], <alex_123456789@... wrote :

HAIL SATAN!!!!卐☼ 

Thanks a lot for the reply^-^.
I am now 100% sure that I'm having the S in SATANAS (cat hissing),
the CH in CHANDRAMASE and the H in HAUM perfectly!^-^ 

I remember that tip on the forums with saying the word ''flick''  and then keeping the tongue 
to the palate and trying to pronunce the SH sound (as in Shambhala ex.) would create the CH sound 
in CHANDRAMASE. I don't know if it has been shared here too but if not then :)
I don't remember to who goes the credit though :s

Also, I realised that the H sound is like sighing.

Personally, the vibrations of S, S(cat hiss), CH, SH, H cannot be felt with the touch of my hand at my throat.
This is why I got confused. But it's a bit silly as I don't need to feel them by touch at my throat x).
I have a Vata Dosha. That's why sometimes I am over verifying stuff but it's been awhile since I forbade the tendency to worry and be negative. Even if wasn't 100% sure of the pronunciation I never once doubted of the efficiency of my workings. 

Learning new phonetics is quite a thing. I hope this post may also help someone other than me.^-^

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL JA!!!!

In my language l have all this letters.  CH is vibrated as CHocolate (we have C with little V letter above), SH as SHampoo ( S with little V above), now we have H as Hour,  and soft H (CH - soft H) as How. Then the letter C as Citrus,  then Z (with little letter V above) as... well there is no word in English.  Then even many more letters which sounds you never heard before :) because it is only alphabet in the world which has every letter for every sound. For my is harder when I see AH UH in RTR's :)For throat l us H as Hour or Hmmmmm as buzzing of bees.Because the soft H has bot effects on my. This is my case.

Date: 30/08/2017 16:23 (GMT+01:00)
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Need advice with pronunciation

I remember that tip on the forums with saying the word ''flick''  and then keeping the tongue 
to the palate and trying to pronunce the SH sound (as in Shambhala ex.) would create the CH sound 

Personally, the vibrations of S, S(cat hiss), CH, SH, H cannot be felt with the touch of my hand at my throat.
This is why I got confused. But it's a bit silly as I don't need to feel them by touch at my throat x).
I have a Vata Dosha. That's why sometimes I am over verifying stuff but it's been awhile since I forbade the tendency to worry and be negative. Even if wasn't 100% sure of the pronunciation I never once doubted of the efficiency of my workings. 

Learning new phonetics is quite a thing. I hope this post may also help someone other than me.^-^

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL JA!!!!

I recall someone saying there two kinds of CH in Sanskrit, one vibrated like you said the other vibrated like the German CH. The latter case is the one for the mantra CHANDRAMAS for example, like everyone can see in the audio given for the kabbalistical square of the moon.
The OP was talking about Sanskrit, not RTRs. The RTRs are not in Sanskrit but most are in reverse Hebrew, while some are in reverse Greek.
-----
Alex12345... having a Vata dosha has no meaning the way you expressed. Everyone have all three doshas in themselves, but each individual is predominant in one of the three. I think you meant you are predominantly Vata dosha. This correction serves the purpose of clarification.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 at 9:35 p.m., Fleur De Lis fleurde.lis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   In my language l have all this letters.  CH is vibrated as CHocolate (we have C with little V letter above), SH as SHampoo ( S with little V above), now we have H as Hour,  and soft H (CH - soft H) as How. Then the letter C as Citrus,  then Z (with little letter V above) as... well there is no word in English.  Then even many more letters which sounds you never heard before :) because it is only alphabet in the world which has every letter for every sound. For my is harder when I see AH UH in RTR's :)For throat l us H as Hour or Hmmmmm as buzzing of bees.Because the soft H has bot effects on my. This is my case.

Date: 30/08/2017 16:23 (GMT+01:00)

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL JA!!!!

If i'm not wrong you should speak french, btw I studied a bit and I know there is a dittongue between a and u, simply vibrate them separately. 
Like AAAAAUUUUMMMM (an example of the word aum, i deleted the h only for give a clear advice)

So then you vibrate the H ?
Because in the method you explained my throat is vibrating.
If yes then I got it and shall add this to my repertoire.
To part where you says ''short and determined way'' made it all clear when I tried.:)

Yes exactly the same CH! Do you make it vibrate?

Also I had notice the difference between the vibrated S and the Z but I believe in the mp3
Maxine uses the ''whisperer'' S. Personally, it feels more comfortable.

Thanks a lot!!!!^-^

Yes thanks for the correction but I only meant that because of the predominant Vata Dosha and Air elements in my chart I think a lot and re-verify often even something I had settled.

Yes l am vibrating (if message was for me) the letter H as buzzing of bees.  It is as M but deeper.  

Date: 31/08/2017 13:00 (GMT+01:00)

So then you vibrate the H ?
Because in the method you explained my throat is vibrating.
If yes then I got it and shall add this to my repertoire.
To part where you says ''short and determined way'' made it all clear when I tried.:)

Yes exactly the same CH! Do you make it vibrate?

Also I had notice the difference between the vibrated S and the Z but I believe in the mp3
Maxine uses the ''whisperer'' S. Personally, it feels more comfortable.

Thanks a lot!!!!^-^

I was initially addressing it to decipimurspecierecti since he brought his H ''technique''
though I forgot to add his name but I am also addressing to everyone wanting to reply and I greatly
appreciate your reply and every potential ones to come!^-^

I see what you mean. If I am correct you make the H (deeper M) with the mouth closed?:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back