Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need advice (thoth opening 3rd eye)

siscool397

on the website it says
"TH-TH-TH-TH-OH-OH-OH-TH-TH-TH in one long exhale (vibrate the sound one time per exhale, as with the Yogic "humming breath").
Now this is important. Keep the TH and OH sounding at the same time.)

how is it possible to keep the th and oh sounding at the same time?
I dont mean to criticize but so far it seems impossible because when i make a th sound my tongue touches my front teeth and the "oh" sound is gone completely. help please.

Curl your mouth like you are saying o and then put the th with it.It takes a little practice but yes you can say the th and the o sound at the same time,it not that hard just takes some practice.But once you get it it is very powerful,and you can feel it in the middle of your head I promise.Just keep trying and don't give up.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 11:56 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] need advice (thoth opening 3rd eye)

on the website it says
"TH-TH-TH-TH-OH-OH-OH-TH-TH-TH in one long exhale (vibrate the sound one time per exhale, as with the Yogic "humming breath").

I dont mean to criticize but so far it seems impossible because when i make a th sound my tongue touches my front teeth and the "oh" sound is gone completely. help please.

if i still feel it with my third eye and not make the th and oh sound at the same time will i still be able to open it?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Curl your mouth like you are saying o and then put the th with it.It takes a little practice but yes you can say the th and the o sound at the same time,it not that hard just takes some practice.But once you get it it is very powerful,and you can feel it in the middle of your head I promise.Just keep trying and don't give up.

Hail Satan
Brian 

on the website it says

When I did it, not so long ago, I kept my tounge like you describe, where you touch the front of your teeth, while making the OH-OH-OH sound without rounding my lips.

Try placing your tounge between your teeth as you would if you were to vibrate TH-TH-TH. Now do the OH-OH-OH without doing the TH-TH-TH.

Then work to where you can do both simultaneously, by using the air you exhale from your loungs / diaphragm(OH-OH-OH) to vibrate your tounge.

I guess that the "OH-OH-OH sound" is the "pitch" of the air you exhale, and the TH-TH-TH is done by using that air to vibrate the tounge.

It's much simpler than I personally am able to explain :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:

on the website it says

You shouldn't be trying to find shortcuts. The vibrations are there for a reason. These help to unlock certain pathways for the energy to flow. Keep practicing as Brian said and you will get it. It is not that hard once you get it.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:

if i still feel it with my third eye and not make the th and oh sound at the same time will i still be able to open it?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

on the website it says

<td val[/IMG]As was already pointed out its vibrating the God name that does it.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: need advice (thoth opening 3rd eye)
Sent: Fri, Sep 7, 2012 1:31:06 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

on the website it says

[/TD]

ok I can keep trying but if the oh and th sound were at the same time I.wouldnt be saying the gods name I would simply just be two sounds together th and oh... so if I try to vibrate the oh with my exhale and make the th and oh sound apart to vibrate the gods name in order to open the chakra ... is that what I am suppost to do?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

You shouldn't be trying to find shortcuts. The vibrations are there for a reason. These help to unlock certain pathways for the energy to flow. Keep practicing as Brian said and you will get it. It is not that hard once you get it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" <boomer_397@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

on the website it says

Its not correctly pronouncing the God name right.Its the vibration of the two sounds that does it is my understanding.Vibration is always the key to opening and empowering your chakras. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 10:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: need advice (thoth opening 3rd eye)

ok I can keep trying but if the oh and th sound were at the same time I.wouldnt be saying the gods name I would simply just be two sounds together th and oh... so if I try to vibrate the oh with my exhale and make the th and oh sound apart to vibrate the gods name in order to open the chakra ... is that what I am suppost to do?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" <boomer_397@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

on the website it says

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back