Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need advice please

MarioI

Is there any way that is alittle more direct as to how can i mentally and spiritually get Satans attention.

The purpose here is not to have a chit-chat with Satan. The Gods and especially Satan are very busy. Get his attention for what? All you have and need to do is on the JoS website. If you want to be able to communicate with the Gods you'll need to be astrally open. This is done through consistent meditation. If you want to get Satan's attention meditate, advance yourself and become an active member in Spiritual Warfare.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MarioI" <minfante1983@... wrote:

Is there any way that is alittle more direct as to how can i mentally and spiritually get Satans attention.

How do i become an active member in spiritual warfare. What does spiritual warfare mean? I am a very spiritual person and i can feel the energys very strongly around me. Does this mean something that i'm not aware of? I don't mean that i want to sit and chit chat with Satan. I have spent years walking through life with no vision or direction. I didn't wake up one day and decide to believe in Satan. My heart has always belonged to Satan and i just want Satan to show me a different beautiful side of Life. I appreciate any and all advice or help. Thankyou i am ready to take my spiritual relationship with Satan to the highest level in my life. I seek valuable information that could lead me to there.

Just talk to him. He always hears and listens.
Hail Satan! From: MarioI <minfante1983@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 9:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] need advice please

You need to spend some more time reading and studying through the JoyOfSatan.org website. If you don't know what Spiritual Warfare is, then it is clear you still have some reading to do. All your questions will be answered on the site, and remember to keep up with daily meditations.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MarioI" <minfante1983@... wrote:

How do i become an active member in spiritual warfare. What does spiritual warfare mean? I am a very spiritual person and i can feel the energys very strongly around me. Does this mean something that i'm not aware of? I don't mean that i want to sit and chit chat with Satan. I have spent years walking through life with no vision or direction. I didn't wake up one day and decide to believe in Satan. My heart has always belonged to Satan and i just want Satan to show me a different beautiful side of Life. I appreciate any and all advice or help. Thankyou i am ready to take my spiritual relationship with Satan to the highest level in my life. I seek valuable information that could lead me to there.

Join Spiritual warfare group on Yahoo, read about spiritual warfare on JoS... I am pretty sure you can find all information there. Spiritual warfare resolves around doing destruction rituals and other workings against our enemy, sometimes in covens\groups on specific dates. 
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 7:21 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: need advice please

Spiritual Warfare is fighting father satan's enemies here on earth. Just do destruction rituals, awakening rituals, ect. when they are posted. You can also leave paper with the link to the JOS and Exposing Christianity on them. You can answer questions about satanism on yahoo answers and help out on the groups as well as send balls of energy to father satan and if you have a permanent marker, you take that with you wherever you go and write the JOS link on there. Like in bathrooms, playgrounds, picnic tables, ect. Just don't get caught. You can also do destruction rituals on your own or do an 80 day working for destroying the vatican, ect. With Satanic Magick, the options are limitless on what you can do.
Hail Satan! From: MarioI <minfante1983@...
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 12:21 PM

http://fight4satan666.webs.com/index.htm
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

Thankyou everyone for the advice. This group really makes me feel like i'm not alone in my beliefs.

When you say sometimes in covens/groups on specific dates. Exackly what do you mean?

"For that I am all-hearing, the all-knowing;
glorified is my sanctity and elevated is my name." -Satan, Poem I, Line III

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Darkness Rising <rising.darkness@... wrote:

Just talk to him. He always hears and listens.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 9:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] need advice please

I heard that there were small groups of people that meetup and discuss satanism which is kind of like a satanism church but with a group of sincere,devoted people who believe they belong to Satan with all there heart. Where could i look to find out where these meetings are held.

What do you mean "very busy"?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

The purpose here is not to have a chit-chat with Satan. The Gods and especially Satan are very busy. Get his attention for what? All you have and need to do is on the JoS website. If you want to be able to communicate with the Gods you'll need to be astrally open. This is done through consistent meditation. If you want to get Satan's attention meditate, advance yourself and become an active member in Spiritual Warfare.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MarioI" <minfante1983@ wrote:

As the word says: VERY busy. They have to fight against hteir enemies, prepare for the new age, train and teach people e.t.c. As you go upwards through their hierarchy, higher ranking Gods are busier. It says in JoS that Thoth is among the busiest Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MarioI" <minfante1983@ wrote:

"which is kind of like a satanism church"

What ever "Satanism" is, this is not it. This group is for helping members and help advance. This is not a church. 

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Hail Satan!
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:07 AM

I heard that there were small groups of people that meetup and discuss satanism which is kind of like a satanism church but with a group of sincere,devoted people who believe they belong to Satan with all there heart. Where could i look to find out where these meetings are held.

Do you think  Satan sits on a golden throne all day and just talk to any one? This is typical xtian mentality it must be wiped out from the psyche. The Gods of Duat are, of course, busy. They are living beings and they have their own lives, their own world as well. Ever thought about that? The Gods of Duat are at war with other alient ET and yet they try to help us.

New people are so eager to see the Demons and fail to see this because they did not read the website.

A person that does not meditate or does nothing  all day, do you expect to be given attention?
 Hail Satan!
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 11:48 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

I highly doubt it. Because if you read many of the posts here, we discourage meetings offline because there are many infiltrators. You should hold off them for at least 1 year until you are more experienced and know to spot an infiltrator and know to separate the lies from the truth. It's not only ourselves we're here, there are many infiltrators who are invisible because they don't post but still here.

Hello,

The post below mentions sending balls of energy to Father Satan. Is there more information available on this someplace? I didn't find reference to it on JoS website. However, i could have missed it, there's a lot of reading there.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Darkness Rising <rising.darkness@... wrote:

Spiritual Warfare is fighting father satan's enemies here on earth. Just do destruction rituals, awakening rituals, ect. when they are posted. You can also leave paper with the link to the JOS and Exposing Christianity on them. You can answer questions about satanism on yahoo answers and help out on the groups as well as send balls of energy to father satan and if you have a permanent marker, you take that with you wherever you go and write the JOS link on there. Like in bathrooms, playgrounds, picnic tables, ect. Just don't get caught. You can also do destruction rituals on your own or do an 80 day working for destroying the vatican, ect. With Satanic Magick, the options are limitless on what you can do.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 12:21 PM

When you say infiltrators. What do you mean?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I highly doubt it. Because if you read many of the posts here, we discourage meetings offline because there are many infiltrators. You should hold off them for at least 1 year until you are more experienced and know to spot an infiltrator and know to separate the lies from the truth. It's not only ourselves we're here, there are many infiltrators who are invisible because they don't post but still here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back