Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Necronomicon power source question

Ascension

I have been studying the Necronomicon Spellbook (by Simon) for a few weeks now, after seeing a thread Stormblood had spoken in attesting to it’s possible power, and HC’s money ritual pdf. This last week I have been using it, and actually have had really good results. I bought the book online and when I got it, in the beginning of the book it says:

“Since it was written by the “mad Arab” Abdul Alhazred in the eighth century, the fabled Necronomicon has been a source of dread. But the mighty powers invoked by this eldritch tome are really LONG-FORGOTTEN PSYCHIC ABILITES from the depth of the human soul” …

I was wondering how much of this was true and how much if it is BS nonsense? I just like to know what I’m studying and where it came from, what is true and what is BS.

Not a huge deal, but just something I was wondering. Thank you

Scholar4Life said:
I have been studying the Necronomicon Spellbook (by Simon) for a few weeks now, after seeing a thread Stormblood had spoken in attesting to it’s possible power, and HC’s money ritual pdf. This last week I have been using it, and actually have had really good results. I bought the book online and when I got it, in the beginning of the book it says:

“Since it was written by the “mad Arab” Abdul Alhazred in the eighth century, the fabled Necronomicon has been a source of dread. But the mighty powers invoked by this eldritch tome are really LONG-FORGOTTEN PSYCHIC ABILITES from the depth of the human soul” …

I was wondering how much of this was true and how much if it is BS nonsense? I just like to know what I’m studying and where it came from, what is true and what is BS.

Not a huge deal, but just something I was wondering. Thank you

Actually it is all factual. The Necronomicon, also known as the Al Azif is a legendary grimoire that is commonly reported to have went all the way back to the Sumerian Kingdom. The Necronomicon Sigil book is in this category. As for the other versions, there are many that have parts which one can discover after experimentation.

The situation as with the Goetia etc, is that over the years, it has been copied and pasted, mistranslated, and people have done all sorts of alterations to it. Later on it was covered around as being total fad, which is not the case.

But on it's core it's a real book with actual powers, which are directly related to one's own powers and how developed one is. I had consulted the Gods about the subject a long time ago, and specifically with Lord Marduk. Marduk has told me that the spirits in it are definitely not hostile to us, and that they cannot "harm" us. These are under Satan's Son which is Marduk.

But they have harmed many outsiders and have ruined many due to lack of meditation or enemy affiliations. Marduk has also added that the same abilities can be built in any other way and that this is not the only way. This book is highly deprecated and can still act as a guide, or provide decent results, based on one's own level of power. It is a real book, and the sigils are real. They are very simple because they are generic sigils for spellworking.

The Mad Arab is not only possibly a real mystic that lost his mind [common in many people who have no idea how to use these and find themselves too open spiritually or are spiritually unworthy for the texts], but the tale is also that on the "Opening of the Gates" [Chakras], he basically lost his mind from the Kundalini force.

That is because as the Necronomicon story illustrates, he had no actual real clue on how to use it. These stories are generally put in there as historical warnings, so that future practitioners take things seriously. Generally, in order for someone to end up properly using these Grimoires, a lot of preparation [meditation] and years of training would be needed in preparation for getting into attainments of these powers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back