Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

necronomicon meditations

Wotanwarrior

I have thought necronomicon meditations beginhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tions.html
and each of these meditations are more effective if you make on dates and specific planetary positions Where do I can see the planetary positions to know which are the most appropriate dates for each of the meditations?

HAIL father Satanas and the gods of duat!

lol I was going to post this at some point, but I guess I'll post it now.A good date to do the necronomicon meditation for the third eye is, 20th of October.
Now, for sites to see planetary positions and the like... For the moon: http://www.moontracks.com/lunar_ingress.html and http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/universal.jsp (change the "Location" to fit your area; avoid a void moon). For planets in general: planetwatcher.com
Απο: "darkheavy66669@..." <darkheavy66669@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 2:36 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 3 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] necronomicon meditations

I have thought necronomicon meditations beginhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tions.html
and each of these meditations are more effective if you make on dates and specific planetary positions Where do I can see the planetary positions to know which are the most appropriate dates for each of the meditations?

HAIL father Satanas and the gods of duat!

im excited to start these meditations but the last thing i would want to do is mess up.
1) for heart chakra"Never perform this meditation when Venus is retrograde"
can you please explain what this means I don't really understand it+.+ 2)for opening the third eye"The Moon should not be debilitated"  I just dont get it :/  thank you HAIL SATAN!!

This has to do with planetary positions and astrology.  

On Friday, February 13, 2015 8:52 PM, "proudmed@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

im excited to start these meditations but the last thing i would want to do is mess up.
can you please explain what this means I don't really understand it+.+ 2)for opening the third eye"The Moon should not be debilitated"  I just dont get it :/  thank you HAIL SATAN!!

Is their maybe a link you could send that shows when I should do each meditation? I did do research on the astrology meanings of retrograde, debilitated, and exalted. But, where can I find my local times? Sorry to be consistent about this HAIL SATAN!

On Feb 14, 2015, at 12:28 AM, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Friday, February 13, 2015 8:52 PM, "proudmed@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Phases of the Moon, Moons Sign, Moon Void of Course, Eclipses, Apogee, Perigee, Retrograde Planets - Current Information at Lunarium  Make sure to put in your correct zone :)   

On Sunday, February 15, 2015 3:27 AM, "Proud Med proudmed@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is their maybe a link you could send that shows when I should do each meditation? I did do research on the astrology meanings of retrograde, debilitated, and exalted. But, where can I find my local times? Sorry to be consistent about this HAIL SATAN!

On Feb 14, 2015, at 12:28 AM, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Friday, February 13, 2015 8:52 PM, "proudmed@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back