Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Necronomicon Chants

I'm confused about something with these chakra chants. Why is it that different chants are used for opening than for empowering? For example, to open the 3rd eye, you use "Nanna", and to empower it, "Inanna". And for the throat, to open it, "Nebo", to empower it "Nanna". This is really confusing me.

this alous the demons to entor if you are ready to be with them do not do this with out a teacher or master. these chants are nothing to mess with if you are ready then go for it but be warrned with  out going thugh satan and purifying your self could be a problem for you to face the demons with out the right stranth in his honnor

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 4:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Necronomicon Chants

I'm confused about something with these chakra chants. Why is it that different chants are used for opening than for empowering? For example, to open the 3rd eye, you use "Nanna", and to empower it, "Inanna". And for the throat, to open it, "Nebo", to empower it "Nanna". This is really confusing me.

Capitalize the word "Satans" as it is a sign of respect.

Hail Satan!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Cindy Gere <kingsalmonwoman@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:20:15 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Necronomicon Chants
  this alous the demons to entor if you are ready to be with them do not do this with out a teacher or master. these chants are nothing to mess with if you are ready then go for it but be warrned with  out going thugh satan and purifying your self could be a problem for you to face the demons with out the right stranth in his honnor

so so so so so so so so so so so sorry i am new to all of this Hail Satan

To: Jos main E-group email address <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Necronomicon Chants

Capitalize the word "Satans" as it is a sign of respect.

Hail Satan!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: Cindy Gere <kingsalmonwoman@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:20:15 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Necronomicon Chants

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back