Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nature's Energy

metal_neolith

I don't know how interesting this will be or how useful and as always if you do look into any other religions and philosophies remeber to look from a satanic point of view.

I have been a longtime practitioner of Shamanism and Druidism before becoming a spiritual satanist, i have always been intrested in the ancient celtic spirituality ever since my grandparents showed me our family tree that went back generations to celtic clans in Scotland, and after recently finding my families clan I have been trying to apply these ancient practices to my satanic practices.

The celts used to have a strong affinity to nature and their surrounds and found a spiritual bond between themselves and the animals and trees that surrounded them. This has been lost through modernisation and the suppression of paganism by christianity, but it is something that is very powerful and can be used to gain great power, if treated with respect.

Ancient practitioners of magic would often find themselves linked to a specific tree or animal that was their guardian(similar to how we have the demons as guardians), these guardian animals or trees would pass on knowledge and power to their student to help them progress.

I have tried using this sort of connection with animals and nature while doing the power meditations by sitting under a tree or near animals that have the attributes that im working towards and I have had some great experiences and felt great power especically when using the trees energy.

It may seem alittle strange but it works alot like using the planetary hours, every animal and tree has a specific attribute that they can help you with and if used effectively can be very powerful, you have to remeber that these things are alive to and are surging with energy directly from the earth especially trees which most of have been on the earth for far longer than ourselves and hold great power.

I will end there i could go into a lot more depth but I don't want to go to far incase this is all rubbish and no one is interested. I just wanted to try and show people that it is important to research into our past and see how our ancestors worshipped the gods through nature and used these powers effectively until being suppressed.

It is important that we try and regain this knowledge of the naturally world and build this link to our ancestors and there ways again.

"To the brave belong everything!!"
HAIL SATAN!!

Boring and useless... YEAH RIGHT:p

Not only did I find it useful but highly informative as well. PLEAS DO CONTINUE!! Believe me metal_neolith, people that share their discoveries with us are invaluable, and there is always a sporting chance that many of us shall benefit from it. As for me, I love collecting such essays and I would be even for placing them as a, you know, an ordinary link on a page, not necessarily JoS (obvious reasons:p).

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metal_neolith" <metal_neolith@... wrote:

I don't know how interesting this will be or how useful and as always if you do look into any other religions and philosophies remeber to look from a satanic point of view.

I have been a longtime practitioner of Shamanism and Druidism before becoming a spiritual satanist, i have always been intrested in the ancient celtic spirituality ever since my grandparents showed me our family tree that went back generations to celtic clans in Scotland, and after recently finding my families clan I have been trying to apply these ancient practices to my satanic practices.

The celts used to have a strong affinity to nature and their surrounds and found a spiritual bond between themselves and the animals and trees that surrounded them. This has been lost through modernisation and the suppression of paganism by christianity, but it is something that is very powerful and can be used to gain great power, if treated with respect.

Ancient practitioners of magic would often find themselves linked to a specific tree or animal that was their guardian(similar to how we have the demons as guardians), these guardian animals or trees would pass on knowledge and power to their student to help them progress.

I have tried using this sort of connection with animals and nature while doing the power meditations by sitting under a tree or near animals that have the attributes that im working towards and I have had some great experiences and felt great power especically when using the trees energy.

It may seem alittle strange but it works alot like using the planetary hours, every animal and tree has a specific attribute that they can help you with and if used effectively can be very powerful, you have to remeber that these things are alive to and are surging with energy directly from the earth especially trees which most of have been on the earth for far longer than ourselves and hold great power.

I will end there i could go into a lot more depth but I don't want to go to far incase this is all rubbish and no one is interested. I just wanted to try and show people that it is important to research into our past and see how our ancestors worshipped the gods through nature and used these powers effectively until being suppressed.

It is important that we try and regain this knowledge of the naturally world and build this link to our ancestors and there ways again.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hello metal_neolith.

Interesting post. Personally I'm very interested in Druidism and Shamanism and I would greatly welcome it if you posted anything concerning it you can think of (history, meditations, power sources and uses, magic etc.). Although some might disagree that it possibly isn't directly related to SS, it's still powerful and can further the spiritual advancement of many like Siguard mentioned.

Im so glad that someone found it interesting and i will try and post more info.

The thing with druidism and shamanism is that they never really made any records of their practices or if they did they were most likely destroyed by roman christian invaders and what we have to look at to learn about them is what bards of the time wrote and have been passed down.

One of the most important shamans that is written about in ancient celtic history is taliesin, his story is very similar to what we all go through to find ourselves and our true path. I will put a summary of it hear but to type it out would be a bit long though i can if anyone so pleases.

The goddess Ceridwen was brewing a potion of all wisdom and knowledge to give to her son, but a young boy got splashed with the potion and was given the knowledge and the wisdom he was chased by Ceridwen, the boy used his new powers to transform into a ear of corn, but Ceridwen with her the more accomplished powers shapeshifted to a chicken who ate the grain. Nine months late she gave birth but she couldnt keep the child so put him out to see in a leather bag and when he was found his forehead between his eyes radiated light (taliessin means shining brow).

If you read this from a satanic point of view you can see that the boy found this source of truth, knowledge and power and then went through stages of transformation - the grain, rebirth and being cast away- to finally find his true self and his power - shown by his glowing third eye chakra.

I think this shows the link to spiritual satanism that we should use from our ancestors.

I will post some more mediattions and rituals that can be linked to our power meditations and other things soon, if people want?

HAIL SATAN!!

Interesting, so you're saying that we can acquire the attributes of animals or plants, just by spending time with them? It reminds me of how I read that royalty were encouraged to practice falconry because it was believed that the kings would acquire the courage of the birds that they hunted with.

What do you think is the best method to figure out your guardian animal or tree or whatever? I've kind of been having a difficult time concerning spiritual advancement through meditations so I thought it would be nice to know. I've heard before that seeing shadow people (like I have) is a sign that you're meant to be a shaman. Do you think there's any truth to that?

I've been interested in Shamanism but I don't know much about Druidism. I am a bit Celtic too (clans and royalty) by the way. How you doing brother?

Lol! My craft name is Ceridwen. I didn't know all that about Taliessin, though; very neat! Thanks for sharing.
----- Original Message ----- From: metal_neolith To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 10:18 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nature's Energy
Im so glad that someone found it interesting and i will try and post more info.

The thing with druidism and shamanism is that they never really made any records of their practices or if they did they were most likely destroyed by roman christian invaders and what we have to look at to learn about them is what bards of the time wrote and have been passed down.

One of the most important shamans that is written about in ancient celtic history is taliesin, his story is very similar to what we all go through to find ourselves and our true path. I will put a summary of it hear but to type it out would be a bit long though i can if anyone so pleases.

The goddess Ceridwen was brewing a potion of all wisdom and knowledge to give to her son, but a young boy got splashed with the potion and was given the knowledge and the wisdom he was chased by Ceridwen, the boy used his new powers to transform into a ear of corn, but Ceridwen with her the more accomplished powers shapeshifted to a chicken who ate the grain. Nine months late she gave birth but she couldnt keep the child so put him out to see in a leather bag and when he was found his forehead between his eyes radiated light (taliessin means shining brow).

If you read this from a satanic point of view you can see that the boy found this source of truth, knowledge and power and then went through stages of transformation - the grain, rebirth and being cast away- to finally find his true self and his power - shown by his glowing third eye chakra.

I think this shows the link to spiritual satanism that we should use from our ancestors.

I will post some more mediattions and rituals that can be linked to our power meditations and other things soon, if people want?

"To the brave belong everything!! "
HAIL SATAN!!

Basically animals and plants all have specific characteristics and attributes that can be used to influence your workings, this can be done physically by being around the creature or in their habitat or you can do it psychically by summoning the creatures energies into your workings.

Well mostly shamans already had a connection with a specific animal, but also the best way is to simply spend time with animals learn about them, study their movements, their attitudes to other creatures and their characteristics. Eventually you will feel a pull to a creature and you will find they seem to connect with you to, just be open to everything around you and never just let things pass by without a second look.

In the case of trees quite often there will be a tree that has always been in your life and in a strange way helped you out or cheered you up when your down, you just havent notice. Always be open to nature remember it is more than just a place you live in its your home and these plants and creatures are just as important in your life as all your modern day necessities.

A great meditation you can do to connect with a tree and channel its energy is to find a tree in a secluded area, one you feel comfortable with or interested in. Then explore the tree look at all the parts of it, the leaves, the bark and the branches. Then when you feel comfortable with this tree take off your shoes and socks and sit under the tree with your back against the trunk. Now imagine yourself becoming part of the trunk of the tree, start to feel like you are the tree, feel the wind through the leaves and the soil between your roots. Now imagine that everytime the wind blows your absorbing energy from the earth through your roots up into your body and storing it in yourself and releasing any excess or bad energies out of your leaves and away. Also try to sense what the tree knows, try to understand and learning from all those hundreds of years that this tree has been here watching, growing. When you feel ready slowly bring yourself back from the trees conscious and back to your own, but tree to keep what you have felt with you and always make sure to thank the tree and be respectful at all times.

Also yes it is common for shamans to see into other realms this is a very important part of shamanism, being able to communicate with the otherworlds who can each us so much. The difference between shamanism and druidism has a few subtle points but the same core beliefs and foundations, other than druids being more of an advisor and foreseer to the ruler.

Thanks for the interest, i will keep posting bits and bobs.

"TO the brave belong everything!!"
HAIL SATAN!!

Very neat! I'll have to try that tree meditation out sometime. Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: metal_neolith To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 3:15 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nature's Energy
Basically animals and plants all have specific characteristics and attributes that can be used to influence your workings, this can be done physically by being around the creature or in their habitat or you can do it psychically by summoning the creatures energies into your workings.

Well mostly shamans already had a connection with a specific animal, but also the best way is to simply spend time with animals learn about them, study their movements, their attitudes to other creatures and their characteristics. Eventually you will feel a pull to a creature and you will find they seem to connect with you to, just be open to everything around you and never just let things pass by without a second look.

In the case of trees quite often there will be a tree that has always been in your life and in a strange way helped you out or cheered you up when your down, you just havent notice. Always be open to nature remember it is more than just a place you live in its your home and these plants and creatures are just as important in your life as all your modern day necessities.

A great meditation you can do to connect with a tree and channel its energy is to find a tree in a secluded area, one you feel comfortable with or interested in. Then explore the tree look at all the parts of it, the leaves, the bark and the branches. Then when you feel comfortable with this tree take off your shoes and socks and sit under the tree with your back against the trunk. Now imagine yourself becoming part of the trunk of the tree, start to feel like you are the tree, feel the wind through the leaves and the soil between your roots. Now imagine that everytime the wind blows your absorbing energy from the earth through your roots up into your body and storing it in yourself and releasing any excess or bad energies out of your leaves and away. Also try to sense what the tree knows, try to understand and learning from all those hundreds of years that this tree has been here watching, growing. When you feel ready slowly bring yourself back from the trees conscious and back to your own, but tree to keep what you have felt with you and always make sure to thank the tree and be respectful at all times.

Also yes it is common for shamans to see into other realms this is a very important part of shamanism, being able to communicate with the otherworlds who can each us so much. The difference between shamanism and druidism has a few subtle points but the same core beliefs and foundations, other than druids being more of an advisor and foreseer to the ruler.

"TO the brave belong everything!! "
HAIL SATAN!!

Thanks for the good answer! Much appreciated!

So plants do have consciousness! I kind of suspected so! You know, I do feel kind of warm to this one tree in my back yard. Somebody told my mom that it would die but he was wrong! In a way, I like that tree, because it has beat people's doubts, not unlike me in my own life! It is also quite pretty and has a pleasant perfume-like smell when it flowers. Truth be told, I have sometimes thought about finding trees (Who says trees don't need love!?) and giving them a hug. Don't ask me why, I've just pondered it before. As you can imagine, it's not something that I'd feel comfortable telling very many people, except the ones here, they're pretty cool. I also can feel bad (Maybe that's just normal?) when trees are cut down. Our world would indeed be much poorer without trees.

As far as animals, I do have my favorites. I pretty much like all of Satan's (dragon, snake, peacock, raven, goat) animals, with perhaps an unusually strong liking to the raven. I was fortunate enough to see a couple of ravens on my last vacation. I also like tigers and owls (The Great Horned Owl is a strong favorite.). There might be more but I think that covers it pretty well.

Thanks again for answering. I enjoyed hearing from you. I agree, nature is great. I can hardly imagine a world without it and I don't want to think about it. Also, it's funny, but for being such a seemingly unaware and unpracticed person, spiritually speaking, I have had some of the most unusual otherworldly experiences. Perhaps the most astounding and bizarre experience (Not to mention creepy!) I have ever had is when an entity talked to me in the form of my mother. It was also as if it were physically there, not as a ghost or whatever! Have you ever heard anything weirder!?

A few more things, if you don't mind me asking. Do you know anything about determining your element? I've heard people talk about it but I'm not completely sure what my element is. Would I determine this astrologically or will I just figure it out when I become spiritually advanced enough? I've also heard that people's spirits can be either light or dark type. I feel that I am probably dark spirited, but I could be wrong.

By the way, I look forward to your next posts!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Very neat! I'll have to try that tree meditation out sometime. Thanks.
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 3:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nature's Energy

"TO the brave belong everything!!"
HAIL SATAN!!
I was wondering if smoking sage has any spiritual benefits it does physical helps me relax not in marijuana type of way but more of bliss a sense of being also thanks for info

Hey, I also read about plants' consciousness. But this was connected with awakening Kundalini (the Serpent enables us to communicate with them). And I personally see NOTHING wrong in giving a tree a huge hug. Perhaps you are more close to nature or something around a closer bond with mother Earth? Who knows, but as for me - it is a huge advantage/blessing or whatever.

And yes, :p here we are and feel comfortable, as most of us is aware that following the LHP, one creates his/her own world, and giving a glimpse of it, a glimpse of one's own thoughts to the wrong people may be perilous. In case of the majority of people here, it is not.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth - for many an empty phrase, for you and many more - extremely meaningful, isn't it?

Personal preference: dragons DRAGONS DRAGONS!! Ravens.. yes. I used to perceive them as the sign of death, but due to the Norse mythology I perceive them as wise. And beautiful.

As for dark/light preference... again, my exp: a year ago I found a site of an order which deals with the dark side of existence, but in FULL (Qliphoth, Nightside of the Runes, black sex, typhonic alchemy, working with the archetypes, darks side of the chakras, awakening the black kundalini). Needless to say, I wanted to join them, as I saw it as the path to the enlightenment and what's most important - MIGHT/POWER. So, determined to join the cult, I started seeking the light - the knowledge with which I would descend into the Abyss. Meanwhile I found JoS, but... I just scribbled it down in my book of shadows and forgot about it. A few months ago, something (or somebody perhaps...) made me look at the page again. Perhaps I saw that the RHP was a total crap and nothing more... I began to read about Father and our cult. Only when I learned that the Qliphoth abuse our Gods, did I resigned from joining the dark order. I knew, that they do have some techniques which I would want to learn, yet I cannot and do not want to risk the Gods' wrath and lose Their protection and many more thing which They bestow upon us. It is not that I have renounced darkness totally, but the dark cannot constitute a greater part of us, if we are to become akin to Gods, with white-gold chakras and white-gold aura, we need to shine. Like our Father.

sorry for the length

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:

So plants do have consciousness! I kind of suspected so! You know, I do feel kind of warm to this one tree in my back yard. Somebody told my mom that it would die but he was wrong! In a way, I like that tree, because it has beat people's doubts, not unlike me in my own life! It is also quite pretty and has a pleasant perfume-like smell when it flowers. Truth be told, I have sometimes thought about finding trees (Who says trees don't need love!?) and giving them a hug. Don't ask me why, I've just pondered it before. As you can imagine, it's not something that I'd feel comfortable telling very many people, except the ones here, they're pretty cool. I also can feel bad (Maybe that's just normal?) when trees are cut down. Our world would indeed be much poorer without trees.

As far as animals, I do have my favorites. I pretty much like all of Satan's (dragon, snake, peacock, raven, goat) animals, with perhaps an unusually strong liking to the raven. I was fortunate enough to see a couple of ravens on my last vacation. I also like tigers and owls (The Great Horned Owl is a strong favorite.). There might be more but I think that covers it pretty well.

Thanks again for answering. I enjoyed hearing from you. I agree, nature is great. I can hardly imagine a world without it and I don't want to think about it. Also, it's funny, but for being such a seemingly unaware and unpracticed person, spiritually speaking, I have had some of the most unusual otherworldly experiences. Perhaps the most astounding and bizarre experience (Not to mention creepy!) I have ever had is when an entity talked to me in the form of my mother. It was also as if it were physically there, not as a ghost or whatever! Have you ever heard anything weirder!?

A few more things, if you don't mind me asking. Do you know anything about determining your element? I've heard people talk about it but I'm not completely sure what my element is. Would I determine this astrologically or will I just figure it out when I become spiritually advanced enough? I've also heard that people's spirits can be either light or dark type. I feel that I am probably dark spirited, but I could be wrong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:
Hey, I also read about plants' consciousness. But this was connected with awakening Kundalini (the Serpent enables us to communicate with them). And I personally see NOTHING wrong in giving a tree a huge hug. Perhaps you are more close to nature or something around a closer bond with mother Earth? Who knows, but as for me - it is a huge advantage/blessing or whatever.

And yes, :p here we are and feel comfortable, as most of us is aware that following the LHP, one creates his/her own world, and giving a glimpse of it, a glimpse of one's own thoughts to the wrong people may be perilous. In case of the majority of people here, it is not.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth - for many an empty phrase, for you and many more - extremely meaningful, isn't it?

Personal preference: dragons DRAGONS DRAGONS!! Ravens.. yes. I used to perceive them as the sign of death, but due to the Norse mythology I perceive them as wise. And beautiful.

As for dark/light preference... again, my exp: a year ago I found a site of an order which deals with the dark side of existence, but in FULL (Qliphoth, Nightside of the Runes, black sex, typhonic alchemy, working with the archetypes, darks side of the chakras, awakening the black kundalini). Needless to say, I wanted to join them, as I saw it as the path to the enlightenment and what's most important - MIGHT/POWER. So, determined to join the cult, I started seeking the light - the knowledge with which I would descend into the Abyss. Meanwhile I found JoS, but... I just scribbled it down in my book of shadows and forgot about it. A few months ago, something (or somebody perhaps...) made me look at the page again. Perhaps I saw that the RHP was a total crap and nothing more... I began to read about Father and our cult. Only when I learned that the Qliphoth abuse our Gods, did I resigned from joining the dark order. I knew, that they do have some techniques which I would want to learn, yet I cannot and do not want to risk the Gods' wrath and lose Their protection and many more thing which They bestow upon us. It is not that I have renounced darkness totally, but the dark cannot constitute a greater part of us, if we are to become akin to Gods, with white-gold chakras and white-gold aura, we need to shine. Like our Father.

sorry for the length

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@ wrote:

Hey, no problem! I didn't find your post lengthy at all! You could have practically wrote a novel and I wouldn't have hardly noticed!

So I see you're new. I've been here over six months. Congratulations on leaving those right hand path abusers! As for me, I have (several years ago) left and renounced Christianity.

Dragons, huh!? Yeah, I find them really cool too! You know, I actually had a dream where I was a blue dragon! I saw one flying above the sea and I suddenly became it. The dream ended when I dove into the water and tried to become a sea dragon. Don't know much about actual physical dragons though. I kind of thought they probably existed for real, but now I'm not entirely sure.

I think I also see your point about darkness. I don't mean to undermine what you said, but isn't Set a god of darkness? Does he have a white gold aura and white gold chakras too, even though he represents darkness? Again, I'm not trying to put down your point, but I'm sure you can see why I would be a little confused. As I perceive it, light and darkness are both necessary parts of existence. Nature, as we know it, would not be able to function properly with either complete light or darkness as the rule of the universe.

Anyways, nice to hear from you and thanks for not making fun of me for wanting to hug a tree!

So here is the archetypal Set (in a nutshell): his name is frequently translated as the 'separator', 'the one who separates'. There are also two Egyptian words describing him, from which the name can originate. They are 'setes - 'pillar' and 'seten' - 'to blind'. Set, as an archetype, stands in opposition to Osiris, where he is the barren desert and a sea of death and Osiris is the symbol of plant life and the Nile. He was associated with sea monsters, such as Apep. Lord of darkness, enemy of the Sun, lord of chaos and war. Ruler of solar eclipses, thunders, sandstorms. A red deity of the desert, as the colour was mostly associated with him, for the blood and the fire are red. In Greco-Roman period, a the master of destructive magic. He bestows upon his followers the Dark Flame of Illumination and is one of the patrons of the LHP.

source: Aspects of the Left Hand Path, 'Set - Egyptian Prince of Darkness.' (personal translation)

Ugh... again, those are just archetypes.

I like the dream, HELL I like it a lot!!:)

Oh, and if you want to check their website http://www.dragonrouge.net/
The page itself is in fact an introduction to the book on the Qliphoth and Goetia, written by the head of the order.

UNDERMINING?? Heh, no way Brother, you are 100% correct. Set does have a brilliant white-gold aura. I mean I am not as advanced to be able to hear the Gods, let alone to see them. I have just been studying the pages with Gods and I must admit that I was pleased to see that some of the Egyptian were in fact Goetic, or the other way around.

As for the light/darkness - since the moment I have leaned about the concept of the LHP / RHP, became familiarised more or less with the LHP cults, I began to seek the balance. And now I know two things: I'm on the right path AND I'm NOT ALONE, which is CRUCIAL to me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

sorry for the length

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@ wrote:

Hey, no problem! I didn't find your post lengthy at all! You could have practically wrote a novel and I wouldn't have hardly noticed!

So I see you're new. I've been here over six months. Congratulations on leaving those right hand path abusers! As for me, I have (several years ago) left and renounced Christianity.

Dragons, huh!? Yeah, I find them really cool too! You know, I actually had a dream where I was a blue dragon! I saw one flying above the sea and I suddenly became it. The dream ended when I dove into the water and tried to become a sea dragon. Don't know much about actual physical dragons though. I kind of thought they probably existed for real, but now I'm not entirely sure.

I think I also see your point about darkness. I don't mean to undermine what you said, but isn't Set a god of darkness? Does he have a white gold aura and white gold chakras too, even though he represents darkness? Again, I'm not trying to put down your point, but I'm sure you can see why I would be a little confused. As I perceive it, light and darkness are both necessary parts of existence. Nature, as we know it, would not be able to function properly with either complete light or darkness as the rule of the universe.

Anyways, nice to hear from you and thanks for not making fun of me for wanting to hug a tree!

just thought id make a quick post to try and answer Derekthevikings questions and also Siguard your right "trees are the lungs of the Earth" is an incredibly important saying.

A few celtic animal characteristics:

Raven: Is seen as a bad omen, but is reverred and respected for its skill, cunning and single-mindedness. Also it is renowned for bringing knowledge though not always good things. It is very wise and knowledgable and is a perfect guide in the astral.

Snake: Is a symbol of initiation and a holder and bringer of wisdom.

Goat: Is reknowned for helping reach success and bring confidence.

The thing you saw sounds like a full body apparition that you saw who took the form of your mother from your mind perhaps to tell you something or warning, so always be open to these experiences.

A persons element is linked to their zodiac sign also to the day and the hour they were born in but most people just go with the zodiac element as their own. Also an affinity with a specific element can come about when you advance and start working with the elements yourself and start to know them and understand them, as always just stay open and it will come.

i dont really know anything about dark or light spirited, this may just mean in terms of personality. Or perhaps it is a persons aura, different people can have different auras.

Hope that answers some questions and I will post more of my research soon thanks for reading.

HAIL SATAN!!

Thanks for helping to clear up Set and his relation to the dark. So, as I understand from what you're saying, even though Set is strongly connected to the darkness, he does have his connection to the light. I think that's what you're sort of saying anyways. Pardon me if I misunderstand you.

Set certainly sounds like a fascinating deity. You know, I had an odd experience sometime after I had dedicated myself to Satan. After taking one of my showers at home, I noticed what looked like rough writing in the fogged up mirror. The writing appeared to say "SET"! Now, I don't know why this happened, but people here seemed to agree that it was too unusual to be mere chance. I suppose I'll figure it out, sooner or later.

Also, thanks for sharing that one website. I can see why you would maybe be interested in some of their teachings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back